Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (56595 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by phransix147(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Need no joystick 2?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by lebesgue(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

I am that person that eats with her eyes, like I need to be attracted to you. Definitely. There has to be physical attraction that will draw me to you but at the end of the day, it’s your mind I’m going to fall in love with. I’m probably looking for a friend, someone who shares a like mind amd somebody who is confident. Aww, I love tall guys. I’m short you have to think of the kids.

Don’t you think a lot of guys are scared of you now?

They will say she is good looking, successful, she’s got her own career, let me leave her alone, I can’t handle that kind of wife. I can’t tell her what to do.
Then he is a baby, a boy. I’m not looking for a boy. Men don’t let artificial things like that intimidate them.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/10/i-have-no-boyfriend-and-am-not-looking.html

Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Wittylens(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
You No Get BF. But You Get Guys Wey Dey Fvck You For Free..

Abi undecided ??

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Who gives a damn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by since2005(f): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
[size=30pt]Is she gay?[/size]
undecided undecided
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by princelolly(f): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
At what age, anyway tank God 4 her life
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by SeunEatsGARRI: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Mdrill:

Tonto Dikeh's housemaid.

shocked
Tomato Dickey housegirl?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Kagarko:

How then do you intend to live your life as a woman ?

Normally, I dare say.

A woman does not need a man(or another woman if she is so inclined) to be complete.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Judolisco(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Let her wait menopause is real shikena

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ekurimichael: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2014
hmmmm,ok we have heard u,but u sound desperate to me

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by devigblegble: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Ce n'est pas mon probleme

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by KingTom(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by jutah(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Genny, I've all the qualities you're looking for in a man yet you haven't agreed to my numerous 'toastings'. Why? Obim ooo, you know I love you right? I'm going to the market to buy TALLNESS I just remembered I don't have that one in my arsenal. Please wait for me.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by nerodenero: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Appear happy in the outside while her inability to get one eats her deep inside.Not everybody would get married but most women loves it when they are married to the love of their lives.I think she is failing in this aspect.

Just my opinion sha!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by chinkelly(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2014
Thats becos u are not normal!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Omimah: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2014
D'banj nko?

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ejiboy1(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2014
I sense that she still admires her first love and wishes he could marry her.

Well, the men of ur dreams luk for more decent girls.

Who cares by d way undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by IYANGBALI: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2014
So who go come dey service your engine now?your toto go dey rusty o,toto no like to be left alone,it abhors vacum

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by mooremedia: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2014
If you love your life don't near Genevive o
For a whole KOKOMaster to test and Run
you know say no be small thing o grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by suptol(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by shejane: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2014
At d end of it all is her life not mine

She knows what she want "a man" not "a boy" and I pray she find him sharply

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by skubido(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
yarn.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by mooremedia: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2014
ifeness:
That is a sign she likes women. But there is nothing wrong with that either.

Hmmm I dey suspect you o

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by KingTom(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Wittylens:
You No Get BF. But You Get Guys Wey Dey Fvck You For Free..

Abi undecided ??
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by akatonero(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Just look at what frustration is causing?
When a girl lose her boyfriend you will see them updating their Facebook page... I'm single not searching grin grin grin grin grin
You quickly forgot ur romance with Atiku & Bankole
Free me

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Waspy(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
My own concern is why this shi gets to be on FP angry angry
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by skubido(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Diction10nairal: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
No worry u go tey sotay dem go sell u for olx to online boyfriends...........

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by PERFECT2(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2014
She has no Boyfriend but she has Manfriend.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by born2boink(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2014
If nobody dey service that tin, the tin go don rust taytay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.