Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (56598 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
SammyHoe:
Read any of these wonderful genius stories for free:

1. Everybody Is A Genius (More than 100 geniuses in one story)
2. We Are Able (A deaf and dumb girl writes the true life story of herself)
3. Honeymoon In Prison (A prison warder suffers unjustly for the escape of a criminal)
4. Hope And The Island Of Greatness (A young boy was hindered by Limitation and Medicre and Doubt his uncle as he tried to reach his destination)
5. As E Hey Happen (A comedy: pidgin story of Chibuzor who wanted to marry a graduate Titi, but himself didn't go to higher institution)

Visit www.ebiag.com to read them now
Oga Sammy, I ve registered already. SamWealth. I was thinking you would continue d story Ebiag from were we stopped here in d official site..
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sapphire86:

R you a Yoruba guy? Because it is Yoruba pple that address u with respect before insulting you. grin grin

Rotflmao...

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
The rumours could be true afterall... She may be sexually inverted, that is, she may be lesbian.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Kingstone32(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
But you get guy make dey bleep you steady! Boyfriend ko husband ni!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by debbleopto: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lacomus:
I know you have heard that question a lot of times now tell us the truth, as if she will ever tell you , Madam Genny belief me I like the success part of your life bt don't let it set a yardstick for you else your search for Mr equivalent and Ideal will never end.

questions. I'm looking for my johnny. this one na original gobe
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by olupops(f): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
She go do omugo for that her child naah before she gets married
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ussy09(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
REMMEI:
Though I wish i'm the bf... this auntie too set.. but auntie Genevieve sounds like she truely need a man..
. Wia is phyno is he seeing dis

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by bakandow11: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
He remain 3 years for ur market to close na den u will find ur ideal man MARRIED WITH FIVE KIDS where is omosexy ibeg na she be my person going strong after doing the neccessary Thank God mikel obi don go russia and jym iyke is no where to be found wizkid and davido too small tongue
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Jeezbaby(f): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Honey, the best thing u can do for urself is to make urself happy b4 others. I do what bring me joy cos I don't follow the crowd. Seeing what is happening to celebrity marriages may give ur plan of settling down a break but sincerely my dear my joy is to see u with ur husband and ur adorable kids soonest. Marriage brings more honour and respect to a real woman and not ordinary one. Better late than never.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by realGURU(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
I can't go for auntin geny @ 35, she is already old. Her mate now have kids in secoodary school
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by REMMEI(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
ussy09:
. Wia is phyno is he seeing dis

Lolz... phyno ko phyyes ni... if he's seeing this what will happen?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by john403: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
FOR LATEST NIGERIA NEWS VISIT http://www..com.ng/
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by IBKCan: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
You guys should read her interview well o. She did not say she doesn't like to have a man. She says because she is an african woman, she expects the man to look for her!!! Please read it plainly.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
WHIZKIDEFE:
Oga Sammy, I ve registered already. SamWealth. I was thinking you would continue d story Ebiag from were we stopped here in d official site..

yes I will...I am only bringing my stories there one after the other. EBIAG3 will come up ASAP, but I want to finish off WE ARE ABLE first... it will be over in few days
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
realGURU:
I can't go for auntin geny @ 35, she is already old. Her mate now have kids in secoodary school
She can't go for you either. She has her standards.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Interesting that the majority of people who have a problem with her here are men. grin grin grin
They can't stomach her guts, that's all. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nigerians and their bad attitude. THEY NEVER MIND THEIR BIZNESS. Will they pay her 1 million naira for getting married that they keep asking when she will get married? Can't y'all see she doesn't give a damn about what y'all think? So why drink panadol over her headache? You think its everybody that will get married?
Funny, it's the men who are having sleepless nights over her status. A bunch of bitter and miserable men. grin grin
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ShakurM(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
Please who is Genieveve Njapu? sad
Garri affects one's sight bruh. Change diet!
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
IBKCan:
You guys should read her interview well o. She did not say she doesn't like to have a man. She says because she is an african woman, she expects the man to look for her!!! Please read it plainly.
Do you expect them to read the article and comprehend it when they are itching to type s-hit?
Miserable people do not have the patience for that.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ShakurM(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ichel:
Dear geny,
Do us your kingsmen a favour and start looking for one, or at worst, worst come out from the closet.
Thank you and may the blessings of the gods be with you as you do so.
as if she would read your comment, Dumb dee. angry
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by hadunihade(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
Please who is Genieveve Njapu? sad
U need special attention
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by DorisK(f): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
arvinsloane:

Interesting that you can vividly remember all the crashed marriages of your above named celebrities....funke,ini,chika....bla..bla..bla....what happens to names like Olu jacobs and joke silva?Jide and Henrieta Kosoko?Norbert and Gloria Young?Zack and Ngozie Orji?Patrick and Ireti Doyle?Ain't there also actors/actresses?
What is the difference between these two sets of people.The later have been able to sustain their marriages irrespective of the ups and downs... In my opinion, she isn't better than Funke and others...But wait.....whether aunty genny gets married or not...........That's non of my business.

I named celebs cos they are d ones we kno mutually. D difference btw she nd dem is dat they went into somtin they cudnt handle while she is taking her time respecting her inability to handle a marriage just yet. Many ppl marry jst to satisfy family or frends expectation nd nt because they are ready or ok wt it. Dats y I respect her preference to take her time. She knows her personal reasons which we might neva find out
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Baddo101(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hmm..with all we av heard about her and she is still believing to get a lover? I bet u she will only get a gold digger disguising as a lover.....
Wish her goodluck in her search though.. wait oo. she even said she is not searching either so dat means she is not yet ready now."dance sekem outta thread"
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Ifystic(f): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
dridowu:
If she is not looking for boyfriend then she can join seminary school.
Wetin concern me with her relationship, her relationship life does not affect price of garri at the market, so #kokanaye
And yet you opened to read. Haters will always hate.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by arvinsloane(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
DorisK:

I named celebs cos they are d ones we kno mutually. D difference btw she nd dem is dat they went into somtin they cudnt handle while she is taking her time respecting her inability to handle a marriage just yet. Many ppl marry jst to satisfy family or frends expectation nd nt because they are ready or ok wt it. Dats y I respect her preference to take her time. She knows her personal reasons which we might neva find out
Like I said earlier..
Genny's case is non of my business.
It wouldn't even change the price of garri in the market.
Mmmmmmm....are you married? **just curious**
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Keypha:
Gene, go and marry, there is much advantage in marriage, husband will protect u, will fight for you, pampered u, console u, u will have respect as a woman, even spiritually husband will stand for you, genevive God is not a kid to tells us marry, there is favour in marriage, am a you guy, but I marry early and I feel grate, when I come home my wife feel like God has come back, I feed wella, with my bouncing baby boy.
help me tell am. I don talk so tey I tire
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Ifystic(f): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
realGURU:
My dear she's not looking for people like you either, you can't buy her shoe
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by IYANGBALI: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
I hear say athiefu abubakar once de be,na true?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by IYANGBALI: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ifystic:

My dear she's not looking for people like you either, you can't buy her shoe
who tell you say na money she dey look for?you think say every girl be like you? tongue
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by DorisK(f): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
arvinsloane:

Like I said earlier..
Genny's case is non of my business.
It wouldn't even change the price of garri in the market.
Mmmmmmm....are you married? **just curious**

If it wasn't ur biiz den u wudnt hav commented d advice stuff. am nt married nd am nt searching.... Wen I meet d right person I shall marry if I feel like it
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ideee03(f): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Shine her congo got me cracking, been. While I hrd that
Chiefpriest1:
Then she's probably paying somebody to secretly shine her congo. Is she a nun?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by meiloya: 1:05am On Oct 11, 2014
Keenysbojan:
how would she get a husband when she did blue film.. how would she get a husband when she is having sex with different kind of guys... no matter how long your dick is you can never satisfy her..coz I gat her video where a guy with ling dick about 8-9 banging Genevieve and one of her friends.. Genevieve was like this dick is not long enough,but her friend was screaming as if she was having sex for the first time..

Genevieve knows she can't get a husband,that is why she said she needs boyfriend...
mitshew at the age of 35,still . looking for the right tallest man? I pity you

Based on my quick internet research, I think your claims are highly untruthful and unfair. According to what I read from the net, what you saw was naomi banxx, not Genevieve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.