Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (56599 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by joywendy(f): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2014
denamax06:
dnt mind her.whn she don reach menopause she go come look for one small boy to cage.and no go allow the guy poke another woman give her belle and she her self no go fit born .abeg make she park well joor. undecided
undecided she has a child already! why would she cage a guy because of a child that she already has
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by akiOYIBO: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:

You sure must have left ur brain in bed,Please go back to sleep wink,your mates have changed their diapers twice kiss kiss This Forum is not for Toddlers wink wink
you conscientiously beefed a toddler. Just wondering what adult would beef a toddler...so pathetic you're this barbaric and outdated.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by PastorOla1: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2014
This One No Go Marry.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Danfo(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2014
You need to register the copyright for this writeup...it's unique....

Keenysbojan:
The Geographical map of a
woman.
Between 18 and 20, a woman is
Africa. Half discovered, half-wild,
naturally beautiful with fertile
deltas.
Between 21 and 30, a woman is
America. Well developed and
open to
trade, especially for someone
with cash.
Between 31 and 35, she is like
India. Very
hot, relaxed and convinced of her
own
beauty.
Between 36 and 40, a woman is
France. Gently aging but st...ill a
warm and
desirable place to visit.
Between 41 and 50, she is like
Yugoslavia.
Lost the war, haunted by past
mistakes.
Massive reconstruction is now
necessary.
Between 51 and 60, she is like
Russia,
Very wide and borders are un-
patrolled.
The frigid climate keeps people
away.
Between 61 and 70, a woman is
Mongolia. A glorious and all
conquering
past but alas, no future.
After 70, they become like
Afghanistan.
Everyone knows where it is, but
no one
wants to go there.

that is Genevieve for you

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by delighttt(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2014
When is she going to settle down? Haba, is she garri soaked inside water? Do women honestly need men before they are 'settled'? So any woman that isn't married is under a spell and will never be settled?smh
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by daey118(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Isiterere:
summary, in Africa; Women don't look for husband right ?
Pls learn from Linda Ikeji, maybe you've been ignoring the right guy...
A very clear message to suitors ...
ALL IZZ WELL

Best signature have seen on. Here #Word

1 Like

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by bibiking7(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy cheesy

My dear am Boyfriendless as well So they should free the Lady grin.

haaaaa..... shocked shocked shocked. They told me o and i did not believe it. That my Girlfriend denied me online. I had to log in to see it with my own eyes.. cry shocked.. well, i have no choice but to de-girlfriend you too tongue. Please who has Genny's number. Sombori, should please hook the brother up. grin grin
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by ussy09(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2014
REMMEI:

Lolz... phyno ko phyyes ni... if he's seeing this what will happen?
Ghost mode- D real Genevieve....
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by dotG(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2014
there is menopause oooh
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by dotG(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2014
here is menopause t oooh
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Maafan221: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kagarko:

How then do you intend to live your life as a woman ?

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Maafan221: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
How then do you intend to live your life as a woman ? [/quote][b][/b] u must be a lier woman can not be without a man for like 1 year I can't believe that.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by IMMUNO1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
I hope you don't have lesbian friends and intimacy gadgets too.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by priscaoge(f): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
bibiking7:

haaaaa..... shocked shocked shocked. They told me o and i did not believe it. That my Girlfriend denied me online. I had to log in to see it with my own eyes.. cry shocked.. well, i have no choice but to de-girlfriend you too tongue. Please who has Genny's number. Sombori, should please hook the brother up. grin grin

Hahhahahahah shey u tie a monitoring ghost around my waist ni cheesy cheesy.

You don de-girlfriend me naa I for give u Genny's num tongue tongue
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
LMFAO@ the line of questioning. That's four back-to-back questions about her "relationship status", like wtf.
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by KingGeorge1: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
what does she need a boyfriend for, when she can't get enough from her sugar daddies... tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Isiterere(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
daey118:

Best signature have seen on. Here #Word
grin
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2014

Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by realGURU(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ifystic:

My dear she's not looking for people like you either, you can't buy her shoe
and u waiting be ur own, am only saying my opinion.

U claim she has her standard, do u know who i be?
Re: I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
hadunihade:

U need special attention

Where can we meet for the attention please? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.