Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

XBOX GAMERS !!-how To Subscribe For Xboxlive And Play Online Games From Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / XBOX GAMERS !!-how To Subscribe For Xboxlive And Play Online Games From Nigeria (1553 Views)

What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 / Why Most Nigerians Don't Play Online Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

XBOX GAMERS !!-how To Subscribe For Xboxlive And Play Online Games From Nigeria by jbichene(m): 1:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Hi pips,I take it almost all of us have opened the xboxlive website to try to create a Gold account and has suffered the same disappointment I faced ,for reasons best known to Microsoft Nigeria is not on the list of countries for Gold,as Nigerians we know that there is always a back door ,well we have just found that door ,follow this steps, 1.gather all required items to connect your xbox to the internet e.g modems,lan cables,mifi,wifi adapter(for old model consoles),laptop e.t.c. 2. Create a hotmail account while creating fill in home country as U.S.A. 3. Goto the xboxlive website create a new live account with the above email address select home country as U.S.A. 4.download the xboxlive account to your console. 5.after all the above goto your console connect your xbox to the internet signin with your newly downloaded profile goto account setting goto payment options and select redeem code ,digital codes can be obtained from me 100% guarantee (assistance and code confirmations also available via skype) call me @07060507005 after this your free to game online watch movies,karaoke,video chat download demo games e.t.c. Several wrong notions have been going on about online gaming,like its expensive,I used my mtn mifi to play online with my g.t.a iv for 5hours but I still did not exhaust my mtn N200 75Mb data plan,and its very important that Nigerian xbox ips play online a lot so that Microsoft could see how big the Nigerian gaming market is and setup a station in Nigeria,not only will we be available on xboxlive but games and consoles will be cheaper and also job opportunities ,thanks and goodluck guys

(1) (Reply)

What Is Pokemon GO And Why Is Everybody Talking About It? / Do You Need Games (console) And Games (cd Plates) ? / FIFA 17 - How To Score Free Kicks With Gareth Bale Or Christaino Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.