Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Plz Help !!! Brake Issue!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Plz Help !!! Brake Issue!!! (1329 Views)

How Do You Stop A Car That Failed Brake ? / Pictures: Failed Brake Causes Fatal Accident In Abuja (at Viewers' Discretion) / How To Resolve Binding Brake Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help !!! Brake Issue!!! by in1960: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Goodday house. My Nissan sunny Car has been having brake issue. I have changed the master brake, brake pads n brake disc still the brake paddle is still free when I press it. The last time d the maChanic bleed the Car only the tire on the driver's side was Catching brake. The Car is front wheel drive. Plz what do I do? Thanks.
Re: Plz Help !!! Brake Issue!!! by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2014
in1960:
Goodday house. My Nissan sunny Car has been having brake issue. I have changed the master brake, brake pads n brake disc still the brake paddle is still free when I press it. The last time d the maChanic bleed the Car only the tire on the driver's side was Catching brake. The Car is front wheel drive. Plz what do I do? Thanks.

was the whole system bleed?
Re: Plz Help !!! Brake Issue!!! by tutaboi(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Hope you bought the original master brake because there's fake
Re: Plz Help !!! Brake Issue!!! by in1960: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Yes the bleeded the whole system that is d Master brake aNd d two front tires. The back tires have no nipples and brake pads. Thou d mechanic said I Need to work the brake drums at d back tires. I think the master brake is a good one because the brake holds oNe tire without pumping the brake paddle.
Re: Plz Help !!! Brake Issue!!! by erico2k2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
in1960:
Yes the bleeded the whole system that is d Master brake aNd d two front tires. The back tires have no nipples and brake pads. Thou d mechanic said I Need to work the brake drums at d back tires. I think the master brake is a good one because the brake holds oNe tire without pumping the brake paddle.
Did you change the lining? aka hydrolic pipes?.Does your car have ABS system?how did your Mechanic come to the conclusion your master Cylinder was dead?DId you check teh Shoes in the rear brake drum?
Re: Plz Help !!! Brake Issue!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
@ in1960 would suggest you change the Brake Master Cylinder, get a genuine one their are substandard ones in the market.

(1) (Reply)

Car Air-conditioning Dangerous -must Read! / Rules For Visiting Your Mechanic / I Want To Sell My Toyota Carina E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.