Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

"Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] (1501 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by cirmuell(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2014

D'banj Presents and Performed Live at the just concluded TEDxWBG event themed "Ending Poverty" held at Washinton, DC yesterday.

Here's an excerpt from their website...

The challenge of ending poverty is huge, but with courage, ingenuity, vision and purpose, the goal is within reach. In a tightly choreographed 3.5 hours, TEDxWBG brought together thinkers and leaders from the worlds of business, art, and technology to share
experiences and ideas worth spreading across the world.
This first TEDxWBG explored the theme of “Ending Poverty” from multiple viewpoints in three distinct but
related sessions.
Session 1: "Reaching the Excluded"
Session 2: "Scaling up for Impact"
Session 3: "Transformation and Innovation"...click here for full details about TEDxWBG and the event
...more pics below

Priceless smiley

Performing...

*see the webcast here www./1vOUKyB
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by missvera(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Bangalee fun ra e grin
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by crusader01(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Chai! Some people go get headache this morning,while some people go hug transformer.
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Dbanj going places since his split from mo'hits
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by cirmuell(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2014
crusader01:
Chai! Some people go get headache this morning,while some people go hug transformer.
grin
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by crusader01(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2014
cirmuell:
grin
I tell you,this is bad news to some people.
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by cirmuell(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2014
crusader01:

I tell you,this is bad news to some people.
they'll get over it... grin
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by mandhip: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2014
I have been saying this, don't hate successful people rather let them motivate you to be successful. The reason is because if u r not careful u might get yourself killed at some point cos they have d right key to success and with dat key they always succeed even in the midst of the most difficult situations. This guy has the winning formula for success and if u mark his life since 10 yrs he came on the scene he's been moving from one level of success to another and trust me even in the next 20 yrs he will b going strong. Now imagine you hoping he's finished then comes bang another major achievement, how long will you hate for??
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by cirmuell(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
mandhip:
I have been saying this, don't hate successful people rather let them motivate you to be successful. The reason is because if u r not careful u might get yourself killed at some point cos they have d right key to success and with dat key they always succeed even in the midst of the most difficult situations. This guy has the winning formula for success and if u mark his life since 10 yrs he came on the scene he's been moving from one level of success to another and trust me even in the next 20 yrs he will b going strong. Now imagine you hoping he's finished then comes bang another major achievement, how long will you hate for??
That's just the truth bro. He just keep waxing stronger despite critiscm and slurs. This guy is a perfect example of someone to look up too. He keeps making Nigerians and Africans proud, you should see the piece they wrote about him on that site.
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
I love this guy so much thoughh. Not just because he's a music star, i just love his attitude, charisma, and basically every thing about the dude. Knowing fully well that you got so many haters, he doesn't diss, or reply people taking shots at him on twitter, he's just on his own lane, doing his thing, and making real niggas proud! Ahhh! I swear if i were female, i'll tattoo his face and name on my bootyy......#teamDbanj
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by Sapphire86(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
crusader01:

And some will continue drinking milk jejely. Everyone seems to be getting what they desired.
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by charlesopp(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
I wanna b like banga lee..
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by JEITO: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2014
Omini known! Omini popular.

But if you still doubt, google and search you'll find him grin
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by alaoeri: 1:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Dbanj doesn't needs to prove to any one that he's on a different lane, another bad news for his haters.
Re: "Africa Is The Future Of The World"- D'banj @ Tedxwbg [pics] by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Lolz....dis is not dorooo or loya milk. But wey these guys wey dey beef dbanj on NL naw...see hw all of them quite. Lesson. Stop hating on kokomaster lets appreciate our very own pikin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

KICC Pastor Ashimolowo’s Son Tobi Weds (photos) / WOOWW!!! Check Out The Body On Jada Pinkett-smith's 61-year-old Mother / Basket Mouth Poses Naked In New Photoshoot... Mocks Amber Rose.... Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.