Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) (10108 Views)

Just Wedded...a Play / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / Sequel To "without A Silver Spoon" By Eddie Iroh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Jasminelilian(f): 1:52am On Nov 07, 2014
wow kudos to you sir,i love this boys kachi n emeku
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by PrettySpicey(f): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kai Domawoleye, I can't believe I nearly missed.

Simply loved it. The drama here is bigger than that of Just wedded... Patosky wahala, lol

1 Like

Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by crislyn(f): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2014
This is sweet grin
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2014
ACT 6 SCENES 1

(Clara’s Office: movement of Staff to and fro, it is break period. Charles approaches Clara and offers a hand shake, Clara stares at him suspiciously and offers her right hand, Charles shook his head and grasps the second hand, the left hand, he turns her palm and reveals the twenty four carat gold platted ring with a solid diamond rock)

Charles: wao! This is good! Beautiful men! This is pure rock men! Congratulations my Sister!

(Yusuf rushes to the scene as he enters the office)

Yusuf: what is that? What is happening here? (He sees the engagement ring on Clara’s finger) shege yarinya! Wao! Who gave it to you? Who is the Mr. Right?

Charles: Haba Oga Yusuf! What kind of question is that nah? Who else would give Clara a ring if not our man?

Yusuf: Our man? You mean Pato? Clara, is he the one? (Clara nods her head shyly) wao! I can’t wait to see him, Clara! How did you do it? Someone finally got Patrick to commit himself! Could you believe that, that Guy scattered two of my Cousins? Each came to visit me here in this Office and I never knew they had fallen into Patrick’s nest until the two started quarrelling over him! This calls for a celebration I beg! Oya oya! Come and buy us Lunch!

Clara: Haba Oga Yusuf! Give Patrick a little credit nah, he is a changed man now o! (Mr.Ayo walks out of his Office)

Mr.Ayo: what is this fuss all about? I have been straining my ears to eaves drop but I could not grasp the conversation well, what is going on here? And why are you all smiling? (Yusuf grabs Clara’s hand and shows the finger) wao! I can’t believe this! Patrick gave this to you?

Clara: he did sir!

Mr.Ayo: what else did he do?

Clara: he took me to see his Family!

Mr.Ayo: Patrick? (He shouts) Patrick took you home to his Family?

Clara: yes sir!

Mr.Ayo: seriously? And no drama ensued there? What about all those ladies he dumped before leaving home to work for us?

Clara: (Laughing) nothing happened sir! Everything went well, in fact his mother was very warm and accommodating!

Mr.Ayo: well, I must congratulate you my dear, you see, Patrick must not hear this coming from me but the truth is, you are a very lucky Woman Clara!

Yusuf: haba Oga! Do you mean to say Patrick is a very lucky man?

Mr.Ayo: No Yusuf! I know what I said; Clara is a very lucky Woman! Patrick cannot be said to be the lucky one because he never really gave a damn about settling down until now, but you cannot say the same for Clara because she is a woman! You see, Clara, men like Patrick are hard to come by, Pat is an open book! He does not lie, he cannot hurt a fly deliberately, and his faults are as open to everyone as the sky so when he changes, we shall all see it. When a man like Patrick decides to change for good, then you can sleep with both eyes closed. Patrick has seen ninety nine so what is a hundred to him? You just have to make sure the home is a pleasurable one to him so that even if by any means he derails, he will always come back home to you!

Clara: ha! Oga that is exactly what the mother said o!

Charles: Oga! Oga! That’s my marriage counselor o! Clara, do not take Oga’s advice for granted o! He saved my marriage o!

Mr.Ayo: I am talking from over twenty years experience in marriage and with my studies in Psychology. So when are you inviting us for the real thing?

Clara: very soon sir! Very soon!

Yusuf: yes o! Yes o! (The men clap their hands for her)oya oya! Let’s go! Sir, she is taking us out for lunch, care to join us sir?

Mr.Ayo: no! I have some things to tidy up, but please get me a pack of Ofada rice and sauce

(He enters his office while the trio leaves for lunch)

Fade

ACT 6 SCENES 2

(Clara’s office: close of work staff are rounding up their days work, Patrick walks into the Office, Yusuf sees him first)

Yusuf: here comes the groom! Patosky Patosky! (Hailings)

Charles: yeah! Here comes the groom!

Patrick: (Smiling sheepishly as he acknowledges greetings with hand shake) good day Guys! How is it going here? (to Charles) hey Mr. Six months experience! How madam nah? I am trying to be like you o!

Charles: yes o bros! We see am nah! We see her finger nah! Men! That gold and diamond na die o! Solid rock men! Welcome on board big bros!
(Patrick proceeds to hug and peck Clara)

Yusuf: shege Patosky! Patosky patosky! Walahi you are making me jealous fa!

Patrick: Sweet heart, are you ready?

Clara: I am almost done honey! Let me just log out and shut down!

Yusuf: Shege Patosky! Sweet heart! Honey! (He teased) na wa o! so una don change una names sharp sharp! Abi no be for this same office everything start?

Patrick: Yusuf leave me o! Please is Oga around?

Clara: yes he is.

(Patrick turns to go towards Mr. Ayo’s office, the door opens and Mr.Ayo walks out of his Office smiling)

Mr.Ayo: Patrick Kanu! Oko Iyawo!(The groom) How are you today? And how is work at Macaulay?

Patrick: Oga! Good evening sir! I was about coming to see you sir! Well I am fine and work is fine too!

Mr.Ayo: your Boss Mr. Achibong will be proceeding on his annual leave are you aware of this?

Patrick: yes sir, he told us sir!

Mr.Ayo: Are you also aware that you will act in his capacity while he is gone?

Patrick: me? How? Why? I am not the one o!

Mr.Ayo: (Laughs) why are you scared? It was agreed at the Tele- conference this morning that Patrick kanu will relieve Achibong Essien while Yusuf Kadiri will relief Ayo Badamosi.

Yusuf: which Yusuf Kadiri sir? Me?

Mr.Ayo: yes! You of course! I will also be going on leave in two weeks time. The management has decided that all H.O.D’s proceed on their annual leave before the peak season , all outstanding annual leaves must be cleared within the next three months.

Yusuf: ha! Oga! So I will relieve you? I thought HQ will send someone down as usual!

Mr.Ayo: why sending someone down when we have competent hands handy? You Guys are the next level of management so you are being prepared, so just put in your best and make a difference during your relief period. Congratulations!

Patrick: hmm, Oga na wa o!

Mr.Ayo: ehen ! Back to the matter! Congratulations Oko Iyawo (Groom) how far nah?

Patrick: Oga no wahala sir! All is well, God has been faithful, in fact God has been good to me!

Yusuf: Ha! God? How?

Patrick: the Bible says (He is interrupted by the men)

Mr. Ayo, Charles, Yusuf: the Bible? (They chorused)

Patrick: the Bible says “He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord”. Since I made up my mind to settle down with Clara, it is like a door of blessing was suddenly thrown open into my life! Good news follows me about! Okay just imagine this, I came in here now and Oga has given me good news about reliving my H.O.D. There is this Joy that has come into my life! If I do not see Clara in a day, then that day is incomplete!

Charles: Patosky! Patosky!

Patrick: I cannot remember I used to be a chained smoker!

Charles: You don quit smoking?

Patrick: was I a smoker? I can’t remember o! In fact the smell of it repulses me now, I went out with the Guys yesterday and I could not sit beside Tunde because of the smoke from his Cigarette, though I still drink once in a while but I can’t take more than two bottles in a day now.

Yusuf: wao! See a whole Brewery like you! Heineken is about to lose a Customer here o!

Mr.Ayo: Clara! What did you do to this Man?

Clara: Oga! Nothing o! It is God o!

Patrick: Oga, I never knew there was so much joy and peace in serving God o! All my chain of girl friends are fleeing one after the other once they perceive that I am now a born again Christian!

Chorus from the men: Born again?

Mr.Ayo: you? Patrick! Born again?

Patrick: to God be the glory sir! This is a brand new Patrick sir! This is a new creation of God!

(Charles leaves his desk and goes round Patrick in circles looking him up from head to toe, pays attention to Patrick’s, butt)

Charles: indeed this man is not a new Creature! He is now Pastor Pat! Pastor Patosky kanu!

Yusuf: old boy congratulations o! I am happy for you. Clara once again, thank you for the life of our friend! May your union be fruitful!

Clara: Thank you Oga Yusuf! (To Patrick) Honey! I am set if you are

Patrick: Okay sweetheart! (To Mr.Ayo) sir, we must leave now, we have some family members to visit. (Clara pulls her man after her as they exit)

Mr.Ayo: Guys! Una dey see wetin my eyes dey see? This Girl don change Patrick life o! This is the work of prayers definitely! The girl carry Patrick matter hand over to God! Only God can change a man like this!

Yusuf: Oga! If not that I witnessed the scenario, I no go believe am!

Mr.Ayo: imagine Patrick quoting the Bible!

Charles: he says he is a new Creature!

Mr.Ayo: New Creation! Not Creature!

Charles: oh! I thought he said Creature! That was why I went looking around him if he now has a tail or something!

Yusuf: Common shut up! Six months experience!

FADE
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
ACT 7 SCENES 1

(Patrick’s home: he is seen studying the Bible while Kachi and Emeka fiddle with their Computer games and quarreling)

Patrick: look! These two rats! If you don’t stop making noise, I will lock you up in the toilet! Are you playing with your mouths or your hands?

Emeka: Uncle, is it not Kachi?

Onyekachi: which kind Kachi? Are you not the one shouting die! Die die?

Emeka: yes nah! Why did you not die when I killed you? After all I died when you killed me

Patrick: (shouts) common shut up! What is die die die? Who is killing who? Are you Guys assassins or what?

Emeka: yes uncle! We are Ninja Assassins!

Patrick: (Calls out) Baba! Baba cook! (The Kids pack up their games and scurries out of the sitting room) come and lock these Assassins up in the Toilet! (They dribble Baba as he attempts to catch each of them and they exit)

Baba: (Panting) Oga! They don escape! These Children are too notorious o!

Patrick: Notorious? Don’t mind them, please keep an eye on them, they are distracting me here

Baba: okay sir! (Baba takes his leave, there was a knock at the door so he goes for the door, he opens the door and prostrates immediately) ha! Mama, Daddy! Welcome ma, sir!

Mama: Baba Cook! Long time! How are you?

Baba: Mama I am fine sir, ma! I am fine welcome! (Patrick’s father gives Baba a hand shake, Baba shakes with both hands while trying to prostrate and bow at the same time) welcome Daddy, how was your trip here sir?

Daddy: fine Baba, how is your family?

Baba: they are fine sir, thank you sir!

(Patrick stands up and approach his parent)

Patrick: ahan? Daddy! Mama! What a pleasant surprise! You did not even call! I hope all is well? Please come and sit down (They take their seats while Baba dashes off to re enter with a tray containing a bottle of Heineken beer and a bottle of chilled water with two tumblers, he places the beer by Daddy’s side stool and the water on the side stool by Mama, he opens the drinks and leaves)

Daddy: (Pours himself a glass of beer and gulps the content, he gives out a large belch, refills the glass, takes a little sip before dropping the glass on the stool) Patrick! Is that not the Bible that you are reading? Or is it a dictionary?

Patrick: yes sir! It is the Bible.

Daddy: can you comprehend it?

Patrick: Daddy, it is written in English sir!

Daddy: did I ask if it was written in Igbo or Dutch? Can you understand what you are reading?

Patrick: I am trying sir; I attend fellowships now, so I ask questions on issues I do not understand!

Daddy: ask questions on everything! Ask on everything my Son because you cannot understand anything from that book you are reading except the spirit of God reveals it to you! Do you think that is a novel? That is the Holy Bible! The word of God!

Mama: daddy leave this Boy alone nah! I told you he is a changed person now, but you still doubt me, are you not glad that you met him with a Bible instead of a junk magazine?

Daddy:” hear you nah! How can I believe you when you refer to him as a Boy! Have you ever heard of a forty year old boy? It is you that has indulged and spoilt this Man thus far!

Mama: I did not spoil him Daddy! After all he is getting married now!

Daddy: if it were in the good old days, I would have sold him off to the slave traders and used the money to purchase a parcel of land for my farms!

Mama: this is the twenty first century Daddy! Ehen! Patrick nwam! (Patrick My Son) how are you and how is our Wife?

Patrick: We are fine ma! How is your health and how is the business? (Daddy cuts in)

Daddy: yes! Business! That is why we are here! You are not ashamed to be asking a seventy six year old woman “How is business”? You can as well ask her when her funeral is! I have told her to share this business among your elder ones so she can take a rest but she refused, she insists on keeping it for her boy! (Mummy cuts in)

Mummy: Daddy, cool down nah, it is little by little that we lick hot soup!

Daddy: What? How dare you speak a proverb before me? A titled red cap Chief like me? Abomination! Don’t you know women are only allowed to use proverb on children and fellow Women? You are to learn proverbs from me and not use it on me; I have always told you this!

Mama: ha! Sorry Ichie! Sorry Chief! Ehen! Patrick nwam! The emissaries we sent to Ohafia to investigate Clara’s family are back, the report is good, there is no history of madness or haunch back in their family, they are free born and from a lineage of great warriors! So you can go ahead and marry her!

Patrick: emissaries? You sent emissaries to her family? Who told you to send (Daddy cuts in)

Daddy: shut up! Shut up your mouth! Mummy’s boy! What do you know? That is the culture and practice of the Igbo people! How can you know when you have been busy hiding under your mother and chasing the Skirts of all her friends’ daughters! (Mama cuts in)

Mama: her family will do the same to us, they will send emissaries to investigate your father’s clan too, and I don’t think there is anything to fear though because my parent did it before I married your father. The only thing they may find out is that our men are always very randy before they marry! (Daddy cuts in)

Daddy: Shut up woman! Who told you that? Is that why you are here?

Mama: Patrick nwam! I am relocating o! Me and your father are going back home to settle down in Owerri! We are tired of Lagos life, let us go home and die in peace!

Patrick: (Surprised looks at the Parent one after the other to sense if it is a joke) I don’t understand ma! How can you just leave Lagos like that? At least you should (Daddy cuts in)

Daddy: like how? Do you know how we came to Lagos in the first place? Look here Mr. Boy! I am going home to my People, they need me, I have a Villa in Owerri and a thriving business that will sustain me till I die, I am going home and I am going with my Wife! All my Life I have waited for you to become a man so that you can take over your inheritance and free my Wife! Thank God it is happening in my life time.

Patrick: What of your Business and Properties here mama?

Mama: Patrick nwam! All I owned here are yours; I am simply a custodian till you get married. Your father has already shared his properties in his life time but he said until each of you come of age and settle down without compulsion from any one, I should keep custody of the inheritance, that is why I never bothered you about marriage, it has to come from you, and now it has finally happened and we are glad and can’t wait to retire home.

(Patrick stands up and begins to pace about the sitting room obviously confused)

Daddy: Nwa Mummy! Mummy’s Boy! Why are you prancing about like a caged hyena? Listen, we have already visited your Wife’s People, and made our intentions known! The traditional marriage is next month at Ohafia and immediately after the marriage, we are off to owerri!

Patrick: (Still dazed) how? You visited who? I don’t understand!

Daddy: You don’t understand anything at all, you this my friend! Am I speaking Chinese language? Your father in law the Army general, happened to be in the Village when our People visited so we used a stone to kill two Birds; we have already collected the traditional marriage list

Patrick: mama! Are you For real? (Shouts excitedly)

Daddy: Foolish Boy! I am telling you something and you are asking your mother if she is for real! Stupid mummy’s boy!

Mama: yes my Son! Your father was afraid you could change your mind, so we had to do what we have got to do. The list was collected by your uncle Anayo yesterday, even Clara is not aware of it yet until the father tells her

1 Like

Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Love papa Patrick!!
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Patrick: Mama, talking of next month, I have a little constraint there, my Boss will be going on leave from tomorrow and I am the one to relieve him till he returns in a month!

Daddy: My friend! Forget that your job! Let the Company find someone else to relieve your Boss, in fact they should start looking for a replacement for your position too because you are not going back there after your marriage ceremony. I would advise you tender your resignation now and start taking over from your Mother, the business you are taking over is worth over one billion Euros.

Patrick: Jesus Christ! One billion what? (He shouts)

Daddy: why are you shouting? Don’t you know what you are up against? Do you know the value of the two farms at Otta and Ikorodu? Do you know the value of the Tiles manufacturing Company at Agbara? Are you aware you have over three hundred Trucks in the fleet of Pato haulage and Logistics limited? Do you know you have over a thousand Staff to carter for? I am sure you don’t!

Patrick: (Shouts) Baba! Baba Cook! (Baba rushes forward) get me a Chilled Heineken beer please!

Daddy: and another for me biko! By the way where are these Cockroaches holidaying with you?

Patrick: they must be inside somewhere, probably busy with their Computer games

Mama: Please call them to greet us nah!

Daddy: you have to leave this your small Pond that you are fishing in and join the big league! Do you hear me? Stop being a prodigal Son!

Patrick: yes Daddy!

Daddy: even your Wife has to resign and join you, she doesn’t have a choice but to assist you in managing a part of your business empire, after all what is yours is hers!

Patrick: but she is working in her Father’s company?

Daddy: her father’s company will be bequeathed to her elder brother but her husband’s Company is hers and her Children!

(Baba returns with the beer, followed by Kachi and Emeka, they run forward to embrace their grand Parent shouting “Grand dad! Grand ma! Patrick grabs a Bottle of Heineken, opens the Cork with his teeth and drinks straight from the Bottle)

Daddy: Cockroaches! How are you?

Emeka: fine grand Dad! Grand Dad, Kachi said my mummy said that you are a wicked man!

Patrick: hey! Shut up your mouth and get away from there now!

Daddy: (Pulls the Boy back) No! Let him stay, why did your mummy say that I am wicked?

Onyekachi: Grand Dad! Don’t mind Emeka o! My Mummy did not say that you are wicked; my mummy said you used to flog everybody when they were little Kids!

Emeka: my Mummy said you don’t use to flog Uncle Patrick because he was the baby of the House!

Patrick: Oh! Daddy I say these Children should go and play!

Daddy: yes! Kachi! I used to flog any one that does a wrong thing!

Onyekachi: What is a wrong thing grand Dad?

Patrick: like making noise and disturbing me when I am busy, and also fighting with each other!

Emeka: But Uncle you don’t use to flog us nah!

Daddy: that is why I am here! Your Uncle called me to come and flog the two of you for all the troubles you have been giving him (Daddy stands up and begins to fiddle with the buckle of his belt, the Kids scream and flee from the room) can you imagine how their Mother has sown a negative seed into these Kids? Now they see me as a Demon! To say I was thinking of inviting them to come and spend the remaining part of their holidays with me!

Patrick: lai lai! Don’t even think of it, they will not come!

Daddy: yes they will not! And now I know why all my grand Kids don’t come to spend holidays with me!

Mama: but you are a changed man now nah!

Daddy: I am not a changed man my dear, it is only that I do not have that strength to be chasing and flogging any Child now, I don’t want to collapse and die in the process, I am an old man now. The only strength I have now is my money and my mouth.

(Patrick’s Phone rings)

Patrick: hello sweet heart? Fine thank you, I am at home, Daddy and mama are here too! No o! I was not expecting them o, it was a surprise visit. (A long silence) in fact I would have called you immediately they leave, that is what they have come here to tell me. Daddy feels I may bail out of the relationship! The emissaries to my Village? What did they find out? Oh thank God! My dear we need to see face to face, there is a lot to talk about! Wait till you come nah!

Okay, just a tip of the iceberg, we may have to resign from Capital Communications limited! Yes the two of us! To manage my business! Yes, yes! It is worth over a billion Euros! (Bursts out laughing)

(Daddy gestures mockingly as he drinks his beer, Kachi and Emeka runs into the living room and started running around Daddy’s Chair, Daddy catches Emeka and Kachi starts screaming that Daddy should let his brother go while he tugs at Daddy’s trousers)
Fade

ACT 8 SCENES 1

(Traditional marriage setting: everyone is cladded in traditional attire; some ferocious looking armed soldiers are stationed on guard. Clara is given a gourd of palm wine by her father who is resplendent in his Ozor title costume)

General: My Daughter! Take this cup of palm wine, go into this crowd and give it to the man who is your husband!

(Clara collects the gourd and dances to where Patrick and his friends are seated amidst calls and cat calls from the men present to give them the palm wine. She finally locates Patrick and hands over the gourd to him while she goes on her knees. Patrick lifts the Cup up and drank all of the content. There is loud ovation and cheers from the crowd. Singing and dancing continues till final fade)

THE END
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by olufummy02(f): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow!!! Soooooo interesting.....weldone
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Beckytee(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow!happy ending. The story is more dan interesting, kudos to u Domawoleye
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
olufummy02:
Wow!!! Soooooo interesting.....weldone
Thank you Funmi
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Beckytee:
Wow!happy ending. The story is more dan interesting, kudos to u Domawoleye
Thanks for ur time Becky! You rock!
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
And they live happily ever after.
tanks awoleye!
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by seunviju(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
What a lovely play,thanks
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
seunviju:
What a lovely play,thanks
Thank you Seun! You always got my back.
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
titigold:
And they live happily ever after.
tanks awoleye!
Thank you T! God bless u.
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by onosj(f): 1:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Mr & Mrs kanu congratulation!!? Our big Boss d almighty God will continue 2 bless u with more creativity.
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2014
onosj:
Mr & Mrs kanu congratulation!!? Our big Boss d almighty God will continue 2 bless u with more creativity.
OnosJ! My personal Person! Thanks for support through out. God bless you.
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by bibie01(f): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2014
Congratulations to the newly wed, glad things went well for them.

And to you Dom, you are really a big boss. A well crafted story, precise but interesting. Thank you and hope to see you soon, God bless you.
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
There is no Drama without an audience, the Monkey need Trees to display his Skills, the Flowers have no glory save for the Sun!

I want to use this Opportunity to say a big "THANK YOU" to each and every one that spurred me to the completion of this series.
as a matter of fact, I would not have completed this work due to my very tight schedule. but when ever I log on NL and I see your comments, I am moved to create time and scribble something down.

personally I wish to thank the under listed wonderful People in no particular Order, but I must specially thank Crislyn and OnosJ for pushing me.
BIBIE01
ONOSJ
JOLLYJOY
EPHHAY
JEANFORTUNE
SEBAK
TITIGOLD
SEUNVIJU
OLUFUMMY02
BECKYTEE
CRISLYN
JASMINELILIAN
PRETTYSPICEY (I RESPECT)
COSTLYBABE
ODEDEREJANET
CHARIJEE
MERCYLEE
JEANFORTUNE
MISSUNIVERSE
DUNBLESSING
PRINCESSSUSSAN.

I can not forget Divepen for his numerous contributions in coordinating activities on NL Literature forum.
Kudos Guys you all rock. God bless you all.
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by bibie01(f): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
DOMAWOLEYE:
There is no Drama without an audience, the Monkey need Trees to display his Skills, the Flowers have no glory save for the Sun!

I want to use this Opportunity to say a big "THANK YOU" to each and every one that spurred me to the completion of this series.
as a matter of fact, I would not have completed this work due to my very tight schedule. but when ever I log on NL and I see your comments, I am moved to create time and scribble something down.

personally I wish to thank the under listed wonderful People in no particular Order, but I must specially thank Crislyn and OnosJ for pushing me.
BIBIE01
ONOSJ
JOLLYJOY
EPHHAY
JEANFORTUNE
SEBAK
TITIGOLD
SEUNVIJU
OLUFUMMY02
BECKYTEE
CRISLYN
JASMINELILIAN
PRETTYSPICEY (I RESPECT)
COSTLYBABE
ODEDEREJANET
CHARIJEE
MERCYLEE
JEANFORTUNE
MISSUNIVERSE
DUNBLESSING
PRINCESSSUSSAN.

I can not forget Divepen for his numerous contributions in coordinating activities on NL Literature forum.
God bless you too Doma, you are highly appreciated.
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Thank you sir. .
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Jasminelilian(f): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
congratulation mr n mrs kanu patosky,
welldone boss.more mb to your phone
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Jasminelilian(f): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
please let me know when you start new story
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by charijee(f): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Lol @cockroaches
Wow can't believe it has ended
Congrats to Mr & Mrs Patrick Kanu
And to you Domawoleye, thanks for this wonderful piece of work....expecting more from you
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
DOMAWOLEYE:

BIBIE01
ONOSJ
JOLLYJOY
EPHHAY
JEANFORTUNE
SEBAK
TITIGOLD
SEUNVIJU
OLUFUMMY02
BECKYTEE
CRISLYN
JASMINELILIAN
PRETTYSPICEY (I RESPECT)
COSTLYBABE
ODEDEREJANET
CHARIJEE
MERCYLEE
JEANFORTUNE
MISSUNIVERSE
DUNBLESSING
PRINCESSSUSSAN.

thanx 4 all d mentions
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Jeanfortune(f): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
DOMAWOLEYE:

BIBIE01
ONOSJ
JOLLYJOY
EPHHAY
JEANFORTUNE
SEBAK
TITIGOLD
SEUNVIJU
OLUFUMMY02
BECKYTEE
CRISLYN
JASMINELILIAN
PRETTYSPICEY (I RESPECT)
COSTLYBABE
ODEDEREJANET
CHARIJEE
MERCYLEE
JEANFORTUNE
MISSUNIVERSE
DUNBLESSING
PRINCESSSUSSAN.

and thank u too
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by PrettySpicey(f): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2014
DOMAWOLEYE:

BIBIE01
ONOSJ
JOLLYJOY
EPHHAY
JEANFORTUNE
SEBAK
TITIGOLD
SEUNVIJU
OLUFUMMY02
BECKYTEE
CRISLYN
JASMINELILIAN
PRETTYSPICEY (I RESPECT)
COSTLYBABE
ODEDEREJANET
CHARIJEE
MERCYLEE
JEANFORTUNE
MISSUNIVERSE
DUNBLESSING
PRINCESSSUSSAN.

My biggest respect to you, Domawoleye. You write such lesson-filled plays. God bless and prosper your tale
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just wedded and Another Wedding now out on Okadabooks! grab your copy

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.okadabooks.com%2Fpublication%2Fedit%2F2900&h=4AQGbFsio

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.okadabooks.com%2Fbook%2Fabout%2F10497&h=XAQF9fj-8
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by oceanp(f): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
thank God I read dx story today . great one
Re: ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 08, 2017
My best Romcom story on nairaland so far. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London / ISABELLA – In Love With A Marmaid (complete Episodes) / Beautiful Love Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.