Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. (24666 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by joywendy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
koikoi2:

It's a pity u all sound like atheists. U wake up in d morning, breath d air u don't know how it came abt and wait for ur parents to feed u. I don't blame u. Do u know how u are formed ? Do u know how many millions of person struggled in Ur mother's womb to enter this world d way u came?
It takes a spiritual minded person to understand what am saying not a babo*n like u guys.
There are thousands dat God has healed wen modern medicine failed to. I am a live witness to dat.

just shut it alright! i laugh in french grin so i'm now an atheist because i don't believe in your ignorant and silly views about evil forces? undecided

Really you sound like a religious bigot!

@bold how does this relate to the topic at hand undecided undecided

of course we now that, does it mean one should stop taking medication because God has cured where modern medicine has failed.

you made no sense in your last post, it was only the last line which i left in bold that made some sense.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Ashuale(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thank you very much @eleojo for this piece. Even in the Bible God was asking through isaiah, IS THERE NO PHYSICIAN IN THIS LAND?,IS THERE NO BALM IN GILEAD?. my people perish because of lack of knowledge. Check the life span of Caucasians and compare to that of africans;the difference is clear. Pls add me on whatsapp 09037858678.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by jumolad87: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems.
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infected With Eczema: Help / 15 Spectacular Tricks For Your Body ! / Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.