Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant (17148 Views)

FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant / FG, China To Fund $5bn Mambilla Power Plant / FG Signs $1bn Mou On 1,000MW Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant by edgyslim: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Stelvin101:

I already have a job awaiting me. See enemy of progress oooooo. If he pain you well well, go wear your own. Chai! Dis guy you need Jesus coz u r a complete sadist. Lemme not us my double edged sword mouth on you grin

Lmao. Bros me wear kaki 2007. I be ur papa for everything so keep lying to urself say job dey wait u. I am just amazed at the type of graduates our universities are producing. Keep this up and I will tell you where your father is buried.

Ediot.

PS: 10 bucks says u graduated with a pass.

Bl00dy F00l
Re: Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
edgyslim:

Lmao. Bros me wear kaki 2007. I be ur papa for everything so keep lying to urself say job dey wait u. I am just amazed at the type of graduates our universities are producing. Keep this up and I will tell you where your father is buried.

Ediot.

PS: 10 bucks says u graduated with a pass.

Bl00dy F00l

Chisos! So this person or whoever you are is a graduate and someone's father na u dey talk like an illiterate with no brain. Aaarrrhhhh! Am so ashamed of you I swear. All this while you been talking like a kid, I thought I was talking to a 7yrs boy. Wonderful!, abeg abeg bury ur face with shame guy. Ah ah, na wa oo. See graduate of 2007, Chisos!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant by edgyslim: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Stelvin101:

Chisos! So this person or whoever you are is a graduate and someone's father na u dey talk like an illiterate with no brain. Aaarrrhhhh! Am so ashamed of you I swear. All this while you been talking like a kid, I thought I was talking to a 7yrs boy. Wonderful!, abeg abeg bury ur face with shame guy. Ah ah, na wa oo. See graduate of 2007, Chisos!

Do u see how ur reasoning betrays ur intellect. You would actually argue with 7 year olds.

It just goes to show my earlier assertions

M0r0n do yourself a favour and fvck off my mentions.

PS: have yourself a very shittty week

Ediot
Re: Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant by edoconnect: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Gablo500:

Wetin concern oshiomole for dis mata
GEJ all d way
Yes Kudos to Oshiomole. The State government attracted the project. Oshiomole only invited the president to flag off the project to silent the PDP guys in the state who are spreading propaganda that he is not working. He could as well invite any of the APC bigwig but I think it is a political move. Now back to your point give credit to whom credit is due.
Re: Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant by Melinde: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
edgyslim:

I can only imagine how ur life must suck. You talk about growth but simple manners on a public forum you do not have.

So tell me, who needs to grow.

Ediot
Fustrated and Miserable Ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant by edgyslim: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Melinde:
Fustrated and Miserable Ignoramus!

Please stop trying too hard to speak English.

Like I siad before and I say again, u lack basic home training because if you dont, u won't hurl insults at people who justed aired their own opinion.

Stup1d m0r0n.

PS: 10 bucks says you failed woefully in English language
Re: Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
edgyslim:

Do u see how ur reasoning betrays ur intellect. You would actually argue with 7 year olds.

It just goes to show my earlier assertions

M0r0n do yourself a favour and fvck off my mentions.

PS: have yourself a very shittty week

Ediot

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problem Facing Business Enterprises In Nigeria / Tony Elumelu Foundation And UNDP To Empower Only Northern Nigerians? / No legal basis for NAFDAC’s N1bn fine –Guinness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.