Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison (35148 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2014
stinggy:
DCP Odeyemi stop this high handedness na angry
is it right 4 dem prisoners 2 use gen, cook there food by themselves nd do oda stuff?
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by samplegirl(f): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2014
daresma93:
So prisoners dey enjoy like this so tey them dey use generator and fridge @op abeg where I fit kill person I wan enjoy small out of dat enjoyment wey dem dey flex so

See as you are condenming yourself here thinking you are jesting. One day when it happens what you will be asking yourself is ''how come'' meanwhile it is the prayer that you are praying here that is answered.

Must you make comment on every thread? If you don't have anything positve to say why not read and move on?

Prison enjoyment my foot!

1 Like

Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by faithzy(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Prisoner dey riot say dem no allow am use gas cooker, refrigerator and air conditioner! Is he paying for accommodation? Your rights were stripped once you are sentenced! That a mumu previous comptroller general allowed you to use those gadgets doesn't mean it was your right!
when u say right...u got to b specific. ...cos not all rights were stripped off.
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by ladycomfort(f): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2014
soloxxng:
SEE THEM! IT'S CALLED SPACE BOOKING.... BUT BY THEp WAY WHERE IS THE PIC

#IDONTBELIEVEIT grin[color=#000099][/color]
. Please why do people space book. Is it a sign of maturity or what?
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by ceo003: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2014
cool cool they are brave and wise prisoners . smart move. when crowd of prisoners rush security they will overwhelm d security. a lot of those prisoners are innocent
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2014
samplegirl:

See as you are condenming yourself here thinking you are jesting. One day when it happens what you will be asking yourself is ''how come'' meanwhile it is the prayer that you are praying here that is answered.

Must you make comment on every thread? If you don't have anything positve to say why not read and move on?

Prison enjoyment my foot!
Are u messanger of God or a seer if not I don't need to prove anything to you and itz obvious u are a saddist because even a nursery school child can decipher dat am just joking
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2014
welcomedeji:

lolz u will be transferred to Abeokuta if u commit that crime. Either good or bad, prison is prison bro
Bros na joke I dey ooo because eleweran no b childs play oo
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Ifyjemila:
Bros don't even dream of thatooo because if you tryam na very big bad market igo be for you.
I go try am for my dream alone
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2014
ManTiger:

Be weary of your joke, thought and what you say in public. You might never know when those thought becomes reality.
Are a prophet of God
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2014
ManTiger:

Be weary of your joke, thought and what you say in public. You might never know when those thought becomes reality.
Are u a prophet of God
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by ayusco85(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2014
Ifyjemila:
who are they?

They are Ex governors of two south south state
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by soloxxng: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2014
ladycomfort:
. Please why do people space book. Is it a sign of maturity or what?
wat can I say? Perhaps for the fun of itit grin
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by skyeboy98(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2014
For christ sake the so call odeyemi should leave this people alone @least they are in prison already,there is God oooo
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Greatchance: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2014
[quote
author=inosend post=27040354]If they are using gen sets, refrigerators,
etc at just Medium security prison that means fried Turkey, chicken
piripiri, in short, heaven on earth would be the 'lot' for Maximum
Security inmates. *Thinking out loud * Na so crime dey pay
reach?[/quote] You definitely dont know the different between maximum and medium prison
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by oladosuphemmy: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2014
That prison should be checked. Micheal scofield may be there
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by lordcardinal(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2014
I wonder if its prison or motel. Kudos to you Odeyemi, but use brain for the big boys in KiriKiri.
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by ayusco85(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2014
roymary:

''escape"

are we in english class?
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by samplegirl(f): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2014
daresma93:

Are u messanger of God or a seer if not I don't need to prove anything to you and itz obvious u are a saddist because even a nursery school child can decipher dat am just joking

I see your wisdom. But wise men are always ready to take correction and learn. Real wise men do not open their mouth or type everything that comes to their mind because they want to joke

Please before you go to bed tonight try read this portion of the Bible; Proverbs 10:19.
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by princebergz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Unibenstudent:
They are only rioting for a right to a clean environment,,with nigerias huge oil weAlth can't we build one ot the best prison facilities in the world

we never get light...
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
daresma93:
So prisoners dey enjoy like this so tey them dey use generator and fridge @op abeg where I fit kill person I wan enjoy small out of dat enjoyment wey dem dey flex so
May Ur all wishes come true ooooo. U dont seem 2 value ur freedom? do u you?
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Ifyjemila(f): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
daresma93:

I go try am for my dream alone
make the dream no go bi reality oooo my brother.
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Ifyjemila(f): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
ayusco85:

They are Ex governors of two south south state
ok pls can you name then?
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
samplegirl:

I see your wisdom. But wise men are always ready to take correction and learn. Real wise men do not open their mouth or type everything that comes to their mind because they want to joke

Please before you go to bed tonight try read this portion of the Bible; Proverbs 10:19.
Ok madam I am sorry, feel better now and least I forget the last time I checked there's freedom of speech for every man
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by samplegirl(f): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
daresma93:

Ok madam I am sorry, feel better now and least I forget the last time I checked there's freedom of speech for every man

Lol! my brother we are not quarreling over anything. The thing is that we are humans and we make mistakes by what we say or do or fail to do which is human nature. But in his mercy he has given us room to make amends by way of taking corections.

The comment you made was about yourself you remember and not about me but I know that if any of my children will say such to himself I would surely reprimand him. Let us learn to say the POSITVES to our lives because it counts.

Please if you find my word usage offensive in any way, do forgive me. Who knows I be old enough to be your mum, ROTFL.

Do have a woderful day.
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
samplegirl:

Lol! my brother we are not quarreling over anything. The thing is that we are humans and we make mistakes by what we say or do or fail to do which is human nature. But in his mercy he has given us room to make amends by way of taking corections.

The comment you made was about yourself you remember and not about me but I know that if any of my children will say such to himself I would surely reprimand him. Let us learn to say the POSITVES to our lives because it counts.

Please if you find my word usage offensive in any way, do forgive me. Who knows I be old enough to be your mum, ROTFL.

Do have a woderful day.
Don't even harbour the idea cos my mum is very old woman 62 to b precise
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by samplegirl(f): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
daresma93:

Don't even harbour the idea cos my mum is very old woman 62 to b precise

Hahahahaha!!!!! Maybe you are the last born and she had you she was raound 40 which means you are around 22,lol.

Maybe you will hit your head against the wall if I upload a recent picture of my first seed. lol.

Any way it is a small world.

Happy weekend though.
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
samplegirl:

Hahahahaha!!!!! Maybe you are the last born and she had you she was raound 40 which means you are around 22,lol.

Maybe you will hit your head against the wall if I upload a recent picture of my first seed. lol.

Any way it is a small world.

Happy weekend though.
Madam how can u tell from just my mum age, u deserve a medal cos am reaally 23 years of age
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by coolpunk30(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
brownlord1:
Let them clear the prison for the politicians that will be coming in soon
Lol true yarn
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by billyG(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
I find it had 2 biliv how can immate be allowed fridge,fan,cooking utensils,if not 4 corruption,shld we hav vip in prison,even almustafa singlehanddedly fed 4000 inmates & wardens with 5 rams & 10 bags of rice!surely crime pays in nijeria.
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by john403: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
FOR LATEST NIGERIA NEWS VISIT http://www..com.ng/
Re: Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
daresma93:
bro no kill o,by d way that is rich man prison o.is called( medium prison) d one for poor guys is called (maximum prison).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.