Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! (2880 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life / Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
When we met, he never told me that he has a girl that's pregnant 4 him, few months later he decided to tell me everything and that he doesn't love her but he will take care of her till she put to birth. I want to quit the relationship because I don't like trouble. He loves me so much and so do I but I can't just continue again.
he's threatening to kill me if I live him. I'm really scared o because he's a cultist. should I report him to the police? please I need mature advice asap
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by iceberylin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
ÁŃĎ ŴĤĔŃ ŶŐÚ ĞĔŤ PŔĔĞŃÁŃŤ ĤĔ ŴŐŃŤ ĹŐVĔ Ú ÁŃŶMŐŔĔ undecided

ŶŐÚ ĶŃĔŴ ĤĔ'Ś Á ČÚĹŤĨŚŤ ŶĔŤ ÁČČĔPŤĔĎ ĤĨM.. ĞĨŔĹŚ ŤĤŐ undecided
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
PM ME LET ME TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. HE CANT DO YOU ANYTHING.
GET INTOUCH WITH ME.
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ĶŃĔŴ ĤĔ'Ś Á ČÚĹŤĨŚŤ ŶĔŤ ÁČČĔPŤĔĎ ĤĨM.. ĞĨŔĹŚ ŤĤŐ undecided
I never knew, it was later his friend told me and when I ask him he said if there's anything wrong with that
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by iceberylin(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pretyangel25:
I never knew, it was later his friend told me and when I ask him he said if there's anything wrong with that
ĨŤŚ ŶŐÚŔ ĹĨŦĔ,ĎŐ ŴĤÁŤ ŶŐÚ ĹĨĶĔ wink
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
He wants to kill you and you still love him?
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Rilwayne001: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pretyangel25:
When we met, he never told me that he has a girl that's pregnant 4 him, few months later he decided to tell me everything and that he doesn't love her but he will take care of her till she put to birth. I want to quit the relationship because I don't like trouble. He loves me so much and so do I but I can't just continue again.
he's threatening to kill me if I live him. I'm really scared o because he's a cultist. should I report him to the police? please I need mature advice asap

Why would you date a cultist in the first place undecided
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Better report the idi0t to the police and don't lett the idi0t cherish death over ur life.
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by xtervaganza(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seem to me you come from those gentle gentle family eh?

If you're my sister I can 100% guarantee you have no problem

What am I even saying.....my own sister would slap him, call his bluff right on that spot and make him really fear for his life

These stoopid cult guys sef go de shakara weak girls sha

2 Likes

Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Arva:
Better report the idi0t to the police and don't lett the idi0t cherish death over ur life.
that's exactly what I intend doing.
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Why would you date a cultist in the first place undecided
It was later I got to know
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by 100Cents: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
You ladies will never quit telling lies...

1 Like

Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pretyangel25:
It was later I got to know

Then call the POLICE grin grin
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Tymax(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hehehe storyland tins

1 Like

Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Rilwayne001: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:

embarassed grin
I taya for dem ooo
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:
I'm serious ok
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by 100Cents: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pretyangel25:
I'm serious ok

Pinshures pls..
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Why would a sane lady date a cultist in the first place.. I don't even knw what advice to offer.. Just shaking my head 4u here
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Rapsainot(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pretyangel25:
smh

Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Rapsainot(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Why would a sane lady date a cultist in the first place.. I don't even knw what advice to offer.. Just shaking my head 4u here
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=Rapsainot post=27037728][/quote] abi wetin u fit talk for dis matter
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Rapsainot(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
abi wetin u fit talk for dis matter
Who sent her go date cultist
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by passionate88: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ĶŃĔŴ ĤĔ'Ś Á ČÚĹŤĨŚŤ ŶĔŤ ÁČČĔPŤĔĎ ĤĨM.. ĞĨŔĹŚ ŤĤŐ
undecided
@bolded, this is the second time this week that I've seen/read on this forum that a girl confessed she knowingly date a cultist... Later thay will term all guys the same when they like accepting proposals from the bad eggs... What kind of cinderella syndrom is this?.
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by TWEETFELLA: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pretyangel25:
Promise me a kiss & I will take care of the agbaya. See this fine gehl u dey threaten. Where is dat my catapult sef...
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by iceberylin(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
passionate88:
@bolded, this is the second time this week that I've seen/read on this forum that a girl confessed she knowingly date a cultist... Later thay will term all guys the same when they like accepting proposals from the bad eggs... What kind of cinderella syndrom is this?.
ŤĤÁŤŚ Ŷ ŤĤĔŶ ČÁĹĹ ŤhĔM ŴĔaĶ VĔŚŚĔĹŚ
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by lawrenceunaa: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pretyangel25:
pls don't report yet

Just report after he might have killed u tongue

Secondly , ain't u aware he's a cultist abi her GT preg don open ya eyes cheesy #nooffence
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
pls don't report yet

Just report after he might have killed u tongue

Secondly , ain't u aware he's a cultist abi her GT preg don open ya eyes cheesy #nooffence
I wasn't away at that
initial stage it was later his friend told me
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:

hmmnnm
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by adonbilivit: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2014
DID U SAY U ARE IN LOVE? IT SEEMS LIKE BONDAGE TO ME
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2014
adonbilivit:
DID U SAY U ARE IN LOVE? IT SEEMS LIKE BONDAGE TO ME
undecided
Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by nickz(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2014
all this cult boys sha

person wey enter bush yesterday,has seen an innocent scared girl to intimidatesadsad

OP there hd to be traces of bad lifestyle in him...you didn't find out

most chicks just want aa bad ass nigga at the end they start crying

.....just start dating an army officer is my advice

1 Like

Re: He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! by Rapsainot(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:

very weak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,which woman will you Choose? / Wet Dreaming / Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.