Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With (1204 Views)

7 Things You May Not Know About #goodfriday / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by nomabeeee(f): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
I discovered that farmiliarity brings disregard and disdain..when one gets too farmiliar with some spiritual issues you loose vision..there are 7 important things one one should not ever get farmiliar with..I will list them below with some bible references but you can also add urs..ur opinion will be highly welcomed..thanks..
1-dont ever get farmiliar with anioting..(Judges chap 16)story of sampson..sampson got farmiliar wt anioting..u knw the story too well ..
2-dnt get farmiliar with grace_people have abused grace..shall we continue to live in sin that grace may aboud.(Romans 6vs1)dnt forget that the word of God came wt grace and also truth.you should also be aware of the truth
3-prophets/men of God-dont ever look down on any man of God..
4-Gods presence-(1chronicles 13vs1-7)-
5-the word of God-deutronomy 32 vs 51..
6-the name of jesus-even on top of sin,u still abuse the name of jesus..just know that ur sense of value determines ur flow of virtue.
7-holy communion.-nomatter how ordinary it looks..its neva ordinary..
God help us..Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by adonbilivit: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
i don't quite agree. lemme just keep quiet sha
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by nomabeeee(f): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
adonbilivit:
so what re ur reasons..read my post well..I actually said evryone's opinion wil be highly welcome..if u dnt agree,spill ur reasons k
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by nellyelitz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
adonbilivit:
u that don't believe anything in ur life
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by adonbilivit: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
nellyelitz:
u that don't believe anything in ur life
i believe you
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by nellyelitz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
adonbilivit:
i believe you
hehehe
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by Boomark(m): 2:40am On Oct 11, 2014
adonbilivit:
i believe you

Better donbilivit. Full of errors due unfamiliarity with knowledge.

The knowledge of God and of Christ means everlasting life.
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by nomabeeee(f): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Boomark:

Better donbilivit. Full of errors due unfamiliarity with knowledge.

The knowledge of God and of Christ means everlasting life.
full of errors then correct the errors bro.infact where re the errors..
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2014
8. Indiscipline
9. Mundane things and mediocrity

Thanks OP
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by Boomark(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2014
nomabeeee:
full of errors then correct the errors bro.infact where re the errors..

Having the knowledge of God includes knowing how to conduct yourself in his presence.

5-the word of God-deutronomy 32 vs 51..

I will pick this out of all the errors. The thing that you teach is the opposite of what it should be. Read Levi 10:1-2, Num 14, 20:7-14, to see cost of not being familiar with the nature of God.

This teaching is for unserious people to keep being unserious. Smh for Gombs.
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by nomabeeee(f): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Boomark:

Having the knowledge of God includes knowing how to conduct yourself in his presence.

I will pick this out of all the errors. The thing that you teach is the opposite of what it should be. Read Levi 10:1-2, Num 14, 20:7-14, to see cost of not being familiar with the nature of God.

This teaching is for unserious people to keep being unserious. Smh for Gombs.
and dt is simply ur own opinion..we re all here to learn.let's hear frm odas too.thanks
Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by Boomark(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2014
nomabeeee:
and dt is simply ur own opinion..we re all here to learn.let's hear frm odas too.thanks

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by shedraq1: 1:45am On Oct 23, 2014
You should have added don't get familiar with God, because God is the Person that makes all those virtues you mentioned available.
After all God says draw near to me and I will draw near to you...

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Never Get Farmiliar With by Alexk2(m): 2:25am On Oct 23, 2014
I will comment after op answer there questions for me.
1. are you a christian; christian for real?
2. if your answer is yes to ? 1, what are those things we can then be familiar to as a christian.?
3. if your answer is no to ? 1, what is your goal by opening this thread?

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Pastors To Use Gadget As Bible While Preaching? / Satan Does Not Lives In Hell. Check Out Where Satan Lives / Rccg Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.