Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Good Manners In Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Good Manners In Islam (17554 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Importance Of Good Manners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Manners In Islam by nataisha(f): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2014
i am not a muslim bcus i was burn as one. i am a muslim cus i choose islam. and islam is the best religion. islam is the total submission to GOD's (allah) will.

9 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam by Bowaley17(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Alhamdulillahi...am a muslim
#TGIF....Jumaah Mubarak 2 my muslim brothers and sisters...

Re: Good Manners In Islam by donkripton(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2014
halleluya!!!
Re: Good Manners In Islam by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Manners In Islam by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Jazakahlahu kaeran

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Good Manners In Islam by Jibabs2(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2014
I'm lucky to b a MUSLIM..... May Aljanatul Firdaus our final destination. Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam by jaydee87(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2014
proudly Muslim. proof to show that the insurgents are wrongdoers cos Islam says look ur neighbour as yourself....

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam by jaydee87(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
pls this happened so fast...I gat hyper-sensitive touch screen...
whoever is in charge of things like this should remove that write-up from my profile

Feel free to swallow this post after that...lol
Thanks.

Cc : Seun.
Thanks in anticipation Sir grin

really its strange how fast ur phone ur be that u still went ahead to comment, if the thread is not of importance why not steer clear instead of making a fuss about it.. u should know better than what you did.

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam by harthonder(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2014
Alhamdullahi for this nice post.
Re: Good Manners In Islam by harthonder(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Alhamdullahi for this write up.

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
jaydee87:

really its strange how fast ur phone ur be that u still went ahead to comment, if the thread is not of importance why not steer clear instead of making a fuss about it.. u should know better than what you did.

I wanted to ask an innocent question (to be specific, I wanted to ask what is SAW, I keep seeing it in a lot of Islamic writeup). Then I saw that declaration of faith, just for me to swipe my fone, it mistakenly accepted it.
I am not sure you know the def of 'making a fuss' bc if you do, you would know my appeal/person is far from it.
BTW, I sent a mail to the mods in charge of this section, it didn't deliver @ 1st - finally delivered - no response till now.

Next time, if you can't address an issue appropriately, I think you the one that needs to be steering clear.
What makes y'all think every Christian is bt attacking Islam?
Re: Good Manners In Islam by Canme4u(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
@OP Jazkumulahu Aheran.

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by muhammad23(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jazaka Llahu Akheeran... May Almighty Allah subdue those who are working day and night to put the religion in a bad light..

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by jaydee87(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I wanted to ask an innocent question (to be specific, I wanted to ask what is SAW, I keep seeing it in a lot of Islamic writeup). Then I saw that declaration of faith, just for me to swipe my fone, it mistakenly accepted it.
I am not sure you know the def of 'making a fuss' bc if you do, you would know my appeal/person is far from it.
BTW, I sent a mail to the mods in charge of this section, it didn't deliver @ 1st - finally delivered - no response till now.

Next time, if you can't address an issue appropriately, I think you the one that needs to be steering clear.
What makes y'all think every Christian is bt attacking Islam?
its funny cos I Dont see myself trying to correct u but to your question of def of making a fuss, my dear I am learned... I am a critical thinker and I know where u coming from and where u heading, might be misjudged if that is what it is am so sorry. Salam..

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
jaydee87:

its funny cos I Dont see myself trying to correct u but to your question of def of making a fuss, my dear I am learned... I am a critical thinker and I know where u coming from and where u heading, might be misjudged if that is what it is am so sorry. Salam..

Yeayea...it's pretty obvious that you're 'learned'.
Re: Good Manners In Islam by chakula: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Excellent to read from this thread.

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by tunde1200(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
I'm proud to be a Muslim jazakalahu kairan OP!

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam by tunde1200(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Amin

muhammad23:
Jazaka Llahu Akheeran... May Almighty Allah subdue those who are working day and night to put the religion in a bad light..
Re: Good Manners In Islam by Realone92(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
yawn....................good to be here
Re: Good Manners In Islam by udatso: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
This is a very interesting thread. May Allah make us to be better muslims. Ameen. May He reward us all with jannatul firdaus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Manners In Islam by naturally: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nice 1 op

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by freesinzu(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
afreekah:
'Abdullah ibn 'Umar narrated: "I heard Allah's Messenger say: “Three men from among those who were before you, set out together until they reached a cave at night and they entered it. A big rock rolled down the mountain and closed the mouth of the cave. They said (to each other): ‘Nothing can save us from this rock but to invoke Allah by mentionning the righteous deeds that we have done (for Allah’s sake only).” So, one of them said: ‘O Allah! I had old parents (whom I used to provide with milk) and I never provided my family (wife, children, etc.) with milk before them. One day, by chance I was delayed, and I arrived late (at night) after they had slept. I milked the sheep for them and then took the milk to them, but I found them sleeping. I did not like to offer my family the milk before them, so I waited for them and the bowl of milk was in my hand and I kept on waiting for them to get up until dawn. Then they got up and drank the milk. O Allah! If I did that for Your sake only, I invoke You to relieve us from our critical situation that has been caused by this rock.’ So, the rock moved a little, but they could not get out. The Prophet (SAWS) added: “The second man said: ‘O Allah! I had a cousin who was the dearest of all people to me and I wanted to have sexual intercourse with her, but she refused. Later she came across hard times during a year of famine and she came to me, and I gave her one hundred and twenty dinars on the condition that she would not resist my desires, and she agreed. When I was about to fulfill my desires, she said: “It is illegal for you to violate my chastity except through legitimate marriage.” So, I realized it was a sin to have sexual intercourse with her and left her, though she was the dearest of all people to me. I also left the gold I had given her. O Allah! If I did that for Your sake only, please relieve us from the present calamity.’ So, the rock moved a little more, but still they could not get out from the cave. The Prophet (SAWS) added: “Then the third man said: ‘O Allah! I employed few laborers and I paid them all of them their wages, with the exception of one man who did not take his wages and went away. I invested his wages and I gained much profit from this. (Then after some time) he came and said to me: “O Allah’s servant! Pay me my wages.” I said to him: “All the camels, cows, sheep, and slaves that you see here, are yours.” He said: “O Allah’s slave! Don’t mock me.” I said: “I am not mocking you.” So, he took the herd and drove them away and left nothing. O Allah! If I did that for Your sake only, please relieve us from the present suffering.’ So, the rock moved completely and they walked out.

May al
Re: Good Manners In Islam by maryam6(f): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
ALHAMDULILAH! Am very proud 2 be a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam by buskeh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Alhamdulilah!

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by buskeh(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
maryam6:
ALHAMDULILAH! Am very proud 2 be a muslim.
plx maryam follow me back
Re: Good Manners In Islam by ola20ng(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Barakallahu fiik, Jazakallahu khairan katheeran fii dunyaa walakhirah

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by splendour19(f): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jazak aluhu ahiran proud to be a muslim
Walexz02:
Wao! islm is not just a religion, but a religion endorsed by the almighty Allah.
Alhamdulillah i am a muslim.
Jazak aluhu ahiran proud to be a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Good Manners In Islam by Walexz02(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2014
splendour19:
Jazak aluhu ahiran proud to be a muslimJazak aluhu ahiran proud to be a muslim
Wa iyyakum sister.

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by Empiree: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Jazakumu lahu khyran. Excellent
Re: Good Manners In Islam by Profkunlexxy(m): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2015
I start following wit Bismillahi

1 Like

Re: Good Manners In Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca / Five Alternatives To Ram In Sallah / How To Wash A Dead Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.