Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? (50991 Views)

Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial / Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? / Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by scanp(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Abeg who b saka Dis my 1st tym hearing his name..... Osuofia is no.1 jor

4 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by bobo65(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:
who the f**k are they I don't know them because I schooled in france...

mtchw
who send u

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by lordheir: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia was born funny... saka is Just a lena undecided

6 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia is the very best. He never ever lacks words - never.

6 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by wabbyland(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
@OP THE QUESTION IS SUPPOSED TO BE OSUOFIA VS MR IBU

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by caprini1: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
sol2galay:
You cant just compare the two,Osuofia dont rival bro,he is not acting he is being natural. You can compare Saka with victor osuagwu both are actors in comedy. But Osuofia is in class of his own.
Saka,s class is way above Victor Osuagwu....Before Victor Osuagwu delivers a funny line in a movie,am already asleep,by fire by force comedian.Pls Saka is better than Osuofia by the way.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by QMark: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia by miles. The Saka brand only became popular after mobile portability.

3 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by VcStunner(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Abegi!!! Saka good but then eh osuofia naim fada na. Where u wan dey compare the two na. If u dey industry u for knw how far, from der preparation to the stage, Osuofia does'nt need ur useless script. Just give him the hint and he gives u d keywords as dey are in ur script

7 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by kendrick93(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
VirginFinder:

Well, those who pay the bills have made their choice.

Saka is a professional and is talented while Osuofia is just talented.

That is the edge Saka has!
u are a big fool if u tink saka is equal osuofia in comedy acts.. seriously,name me one movie frm saka dat is remembered..even ibu beats saka in every ramification so u are talking rubbish .. osuofia in london is one of d best nollywood movies ever made.

9 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by skybeauty(f): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia all d way......... Saka forces himself to be funny

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by veeberry(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
I have met with Nkem Owoh severally.He's a naturalist and always fun to be with. He. Presents his real self in movies which is just so spectacular............. To me SAKA is nothing but a clown. I'll always give it to NKEM OWOH.

6 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by myners007: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nkem Owoh is unarguably the better comedian of d two. Hafiz is jst fortunate 2 make a fortune frm d jester role he has played in movies n soap. He should nt be included in d category of top rated comedians like NKEM OWOH, SAM LOCOand a host of others.

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nimen(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia sure pass... The last time i watched Saka he was Osuofia's gateman... He looks funny but, Osuofia is a sure comedian, in every aspect of Comedy.

How many people watch Yoruba movies sef? I dunno if they use asha phone to video sef, very low quality imaging

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by lordheir: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Saka learning since 1880

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by akpanikpe(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Saka does only Yoruba movie, while osofia is very good at igbo, english, and even pidgeon. So I give it to ukwa.

3 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
softsparkyy:
Funny people!!! Most of the nollywood i have seen always cast Saka as gateman. That dude is not funny.

Wicked and true. gringrin
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ekiseme(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia of course,saka no even dey close
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Okudiover(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Funny guys!
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by 299: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mr Ibu is miles ahead of Saka. And please don't compare Saka with Osuofia. It's too much insult.

4 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ekiseme(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
VirginFinder:
Power has changed hands!

Saka has displaced Osuofia.

Who would you prefer to employ? A PhD holder in Theatre Arts or a common engineering graduate?

You Igbos must swallow the humble pie and take it in good stride!!!
you sound demented

7 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mama Peace is better than both of them. grin
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Habba! Osofia is light years ahead.

So natural and creative in comical speech while saka is kind of eccentric
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ekiseme(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:
Mama Peace is better than both of them. grin
don't be si.lly
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Humblesam(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
stinggy:

K

Op, the list never complete.
See this man were I dey quote so.
Him na number one comedian.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ahmeduana(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Nobody should come here and compare sb with osuofia again.
its not allowed.
Osuofia is the king .
In the clown world, Mr IBU is even better than Saka.
TRUST omo Igbo WITH THEIR LACK OF OBJECTIVITY!
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Sunday17: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
As at now I prefer saka but based on the past movie like osofia in London and so on.. Na osofia I go pick.
419 no be thief, u are a mugu I be ur master.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by myners007: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
akpanikpe:
Saka does only Yoruba movie, while osofia is very good at igbo, english, and even pidgeon. So I give it to ukwa.
Excuse me boss, do u mean d PIDGEON he wanted 2 catch in d movie; osuofia in london?

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by favourgeorge(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
I don't think it is as simple though, but from a plain view, saka is funnier with the acts while osufia is funnier with the words

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Humblesam(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
VirginFinder:
Power has changed hands!

Saka has displaced Osuofia.

Who would you prefer to employ? A PhD holder in Theatre Arts or a common engineering graduate?

You Igbos must swallow the humble pie and take it in good stride!!!

Another comedian on the making.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ekiseme:
don't be si.lly
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by ZUBY77(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Who's sake?

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by cr7lomo: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
VirginFinder:

A professional is someone who goes to school to study a particular course & eventually practices it.
What endorsements has Osuofia gotten of late? Saka has displaced him from MTN.
Saka is beyond nollywood.

Also,as a busy full time lecturer,he can't have time for movies.I think that's why he does more of soaps.

So if u have a million naira to invest in either of these two , u will go for saka? R u rili srs. Even saka himself will cast osofia b4 himself. If osofia earns a million per movie , saka no go fit pass hundred grand. How many people can dare give saka a lead role in a movie , that will just b a wasted budget

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank / Meet The 12 New BBNaija Season 7 Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.