Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? (50990 Views)

Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial / Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? / Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by lordheir: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Saka be like *make i learn am
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
alotofgrace:
what's funny about osifia? he'd nit made mi laff oneday..his last movie I saw- osofia in london was totally boring to me. the movie jusst displayed....let mi liv d movie. saka is mostly into soaps. funny or not funny the man is richer dan osofia....the comedian with most fans gets d biggest contract.....helloooo...
osofia contract was with Madam patience....saka was alone....infact after I don port o, osofia was placed behind saka in another advert!!!

ok, tell mi, why did gej not call osofia for a ministerial appointment?

saka rocks..... otan!!!

rip sam loko efe
Saka richer than Osuofia?
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by slowice(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Na you funny-clown pass @stinggy grin
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by femmy2010(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osofia in Syrian Language means " Comedy". Lol
Certainly Osofia for me.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Dawdy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
sanyeri all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by VirginFinder: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
maestroferddi:
You are joking, ain't you?

Saka is acting in Yoruba low-budget home videos. I think it is hard to typecast him in mainstream Nollywood roles.

Mention ONE single movie Saka has featured as a lead act that made raves. Don't tell me that he is sidelined because Nollywood...

Saka rarely does home videos!

He's a full time lecturer,remember, and in the middle of his Ph.D program. I dont think he has the time.
Nollywood is mostly low-budget crap

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ekiseme(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

show some respect
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by chyket(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Its like comparing orange and apple.Their comedy is built on different cultural backgrounds so it will be difficult to compare.The yorubas will appreciate Saka more while the Igbos will appreciate Osuofia more.In some of their performances,they do chip in their native languages so people who are not from their area will be lost

4 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by kenex4ever(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
As for me, SAKA I enjoy his films. I liked osuofia a little in those days but I disliked his "too much talk" mentality. My best is victor osuagu followed by saka, mr Ibu, funke, etc I don't like Osuofia, sam loco Efe etc

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by henryobinna(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
stinggy:

K
you high on something?
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ekiseme:
show some respect

Mtcheww.
Was i lying
Isn't she funny.
Smh
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by slickyb(f): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
is dis a qus or something? of course its Osuofia all d way
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by tempel(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nkem is a more matured comedian than saka
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by gratiaeo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia is an actor while Saka is an advertiser. I have never watched SAKA movie apart from where he featured as a gate man.

4 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by kenex4ever(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
VirginFinder:
Power has changed hands!

Saka has displaced Osuofia.

Who would you prefer to employ? A PhD holder in Theatre Arts or a common engineering graduate?

You Igbos must swallow the humble pie and take it in good stride!!!
y tribalizing it na? I am Igbo but I love saka, does dat change anything? Grow above being tribal because when u die ur tribal mark will decay.

8 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Humblesam(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
kenex4ever:
As for me, SAKA I enjoy his films. I liked osuofia a little in those days but I disliked his "too much talk" mentality. My best is victor osuagu followed by saka, mr Ibu, funke, etc I don't like Osuofia, sam loco Efe etc

That is what I call "CHOICE".
Sometimes what you choose to live with can be what I choose to part with.
Funny enough,the least of those in your list is my BEST.
And that's Life.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia is funnier. He is a natural-born comedian grin
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by VirginFinder: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
christopher123:

How can we agree on such assumptions businesses isn't transacted in Yoruba in Nigeria but English...
Well, there are far more Igbos who speak Yoruba than vice versa.
Also, Yoruba is more of an international language - spoken by indigenous peoples of a number of countries aside Nigeria, taught in a number of foreign institutions and learnt by foreigners.
Igbo will never match Yoruba or come close.

3 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ninilowo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofia talks too much in movies. He does 90% of all the talk in any movie he features in.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by kenex4ever(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
VirginFinder:
Power has changed hands!

Saka has displaced Osuofia.

Who would you prefer to employ? A PhD holder in Theatre Arts or a common engineering graduate?

You Igbos must swallow the humble pie and take it in good stride!!!
Phd student not a holder
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by vislabraye(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
I don't find either funny. Osofia is too loud and talkative. Saka is clownish. I prefer Mr. Ibu to both of them.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by tellwisdom: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
You have just awarded saka the privilege to be compared with Osuofia

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by kenex4ever(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Humblesam:

That is what I call "CHOICE".
Sometimes what you choose to live with can be what I choose to part with.
Funny enough,the least of those in your list is my BEST.
And that's Life.
yes o my bro, a man's meat is anoda's poison. Lol
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Sarimah(f): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Saka is jst a clown..he's not dat funny to me...osuofia is d best!

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dawdy:
sanyeri all the way.
Yes jor, Sanyeri it is cheesy

Saka looks funny, Osuofia acts funny. The two are good at what they do.

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by VirginFinder: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
cr7lomo:

So if u have a million naira to invest in either of these two , u will go for saka? R u rili srs. Even saka himself will cast osofia b4 himself. If osofia earns a million per movie , saka no go fit pass hundred grand...

Now that MTN has placed/valued Saka above Osuofia what are you going to do about it?

Saka is a full time lecturer and PhD student. He is not in Osuofia's league.

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by lacreamieboie(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
alotofgrace:
what's funny about osifia? he'd nit made mi laff oneday..his last movie I saw- osofia in london was totally boring to me. the movie jusst displayed....let mi liv d movie. saka is mostly into soaps. funny or not funny the man is richer dan osofia....the comedian with most fans gets d biggest contract.....helloooo...
osofia contract was with Madam patience....saka was alone....infact after I don port o, osofia was placed behind saka in another advert!!!

ok, tell mi, why did gej not call osofia for a ministerial appointment?

saka rocks..... otan!!!

rip sam loko efe
and who on earth told u saka is richer than osofia? is it coz u have 10mb u'd just come and post rubbish
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Doctorbrains01(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osofia VS Saka.....answer for the gods
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by VirginFinder: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
kenex4ever:
Phd student not a holder
Thanks for the correction. But he's going to get is someday,God willing.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by pappyshun(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Team line up against Sudan confirmed.
Enyeama the cat, elderson the one footed, omeruo the olumo rock, oboabuna the judge, ambrose da ever unpredictable ,The relentless onazi , snail da Mikel, nosa the bow, musa the BRT, naija balotelli salami, EMENIKE the beast.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by kenex4ever(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
VirginFinder:

Thanks for the correction. But he's going to get is someday,God willing.
wlcm bro.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by VirginFinder: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ekiseme:
you sound demented

You sound pained.
lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank / Meet The 12 New BBNaija Season 7 Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.