Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Leave Seun Alone.... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Leave Seun Alone.... (697 Views)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / For Those Considering To Leave Islam for Christianity / How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave Seun Alone.... by balash(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2014
Let him be!! Lol
Re: Leave Seun Alone.... by usermane(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Peace!

Did it ever occur to you that the problem could be from this section itself?
Do you know what the mods did to logicboy01 e.t.c?
Do you have any idea what they did to me and my topics?
Seun is clearly fed up with this section, especially the moderating. Things here aren't as you have assumed. Know the truth, balash.

Be consumed by the flames of truth.
Re: Leave Seun Alone.... by balash(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
usermane:
Peace!

Did it ever occur to you that the problem could be from this section itself?
Do you know what the mods did to logicboy01 e.t.c?
Do you have any idea what they did to me and my topics?
Seun is clearly fed up with this section, especially the moderating. Things here aren't as you have assumed. Know the truth, balash.

Lol whatever happened to logicboy or what transpired between seun and the mods is not known by anyone of us mere member's that was why we had a thrend specifically asking seun to voice his opinion about what's going on but he choosed to send us to the mods first! Its insultive because we basically asked for his response specifically on a case we don't see anyone else as the best to find solution to it.

Whatsoever happen please let everyone knw.

Be consumed by the flames of hell.

(1) (Reply)

Dajjjal: What Do You Know About Him. / Ten (10) Types Of Kufur To Be Careful About / Some Angels And Their Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.