Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

|««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| (5825 Views)

|««-CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS*SOSIQDUDE-Vs-CRANIUM*»»| / * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Tiyazman(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
ochon:

NO be like this nau

As you vote, also point out my mistakes, so I can learn.
Ta! Go and watch BBA!!
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tiyazman:
Ta! Go and watch BBA!!

Just cos you have been on this section for long doesn't mean you can't act calmly. I expected you to vote "categorically" so I can learn where I did wrong. I'm sure you didn't even understand most of my wordplay like the "ATE TOO" which stand for "8-2" referring to the 8-2 loss of Arsenal at Old Tafford.

4 Likes

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Tiyazman(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
ochon:

Just cos you have been on this section for long doesn't mean you can't act calmly. I expected you to vote "categorically" so I can learn where I did wrong. I'm sure you didn't even understand most of my wordplay like the "ATE TOO" which stand for "8-2" referring to the 8-2 loss of Arsenal at Old Tafford.
Hey bro, no hard feelings, but I don't have time to start pointing out mistakes, I'm in the lab now.

But if you wanna learn, ELYMAXiimus, show him that your thread real quick!
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tiyazman:
Hey bro, no hard feelings, but I don't have time to start pointing out mistakes, I'm in the lab now.

LOL. No hard feelings.

I know of that thread. Thanks
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Ksslib(m): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Opener----- nil
Rhymes---- bukato
Simile/mets----- bukato
Personals----- nil
Punchlines----- bukato
Flow---- bukato
Word play----- ochon . That ate too much goals thing was cool. Plus how it made sense by making thier bellies shapeless.

Closer---- nil

Bukato your lines were nice. I enjoyed reading it. Cool

Ochon oooo. grin . Ostrich, you just couldnt help ostriching ur long lines shebi? grin . Chimo! Na encyclopedia you drop so oh..

You have the ideas and versatility which is great but the way you scattered the whole thing no get part two. But hey! This is your first brawl and judging by that, you tried. If you stick around you ll learn alot nd have fun while being better.

Mvgt-------- bukato
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Ochon tried sha.... but alas, this is not an English competition so bukato wins...

@giyaz, I am very sure you were not better than ochon 3 months ago.... see as u dey run mouth anyhow.... for your mind you be coogar.... sha know say the gap between you and coogar is far wider than the one between you and ochon....

Everybody na king for him lane....
God bless una..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Caseless: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2014
olubukato:
Imma fúck this nigga up/...lick him up like a sugar drop/...Nip off his head like plain cigar top/ if he isn't Hippocrates, niqqa don't be forming hypocrisy//

You hungry and empty/...nothing from his mouth can fill me/ so in this bout I'll kill him/ coz he's a "non-performer". . like a castrated billy!

He doesn't fill a spot/ neither would he bring a sport/ I'm in for the hunt/ and this bird will be killed with a gun / so if u see him flapping his wings, he just landed in my pot!

I don't pull muscles with faggs/ this brawl was to murk him in fact/ I'll kill him and walk back home intact/ but if he aiming to scratch / I'll send "rashes in his pants"//

Ochon is a vagabond/ I drive in Royce, he's a conductor on Fanagon/ he'll be dazed when I land a punch/ and as na 'only him waka come/ . . . I'll put him on the run. . .and he'll be doing a marathon!/

I feel for this lame/ he's not fit for this chase/ so he'll be kicked all the same/ he lies he brings 'beef' to the game/ but for wia I dey, ochon na cheese on a plate//

Make e no be like say I cruel/ I know how to kill with a pen/ after I don spit out dope barz like say na gruel/ but if he shows a spark of intelligence, I burn the lame with fuel!

I'll disconnect his lights and put him in a blackout/ then shove sticks in the fagg's mouth/ torturing his senses, and if the man shouts/ he'd be dead in seconds.....cos his time just ran out!//

There is adrenaline pump in my veins/ this ain't shít for the saints/...I'll come like a bad weather and put shots in his brain/ causing migraines/ then I'll break his rooftop, if he tries to put a stop in my reign!

I'm a rap scientist... I know all theories of a dópe rap song/... I sabi burn fluids when rappers act wrong/ like dissecting Ochon when he dey act strong/ he's a wack son/ a woman pretending to be man. . .a biitch with strapon! /
who wld say Tunde didn't kill it? U came out magma-like on this.
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Geoxpress(m): 12:58am On Oct 12, 2014
8likes? Hmmm. Am I d0pe Make una no lie
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Geoxpress(m): 1:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Ksslib:
Opener----- nil
Rhymes---- bukato
Simile/mets----- bukato
Personals----- nil
Punchlines----- bukato
Flow---- bukato
Word play----- ochon . That ate too much goals thing was cool. Plus how it made sense by making thier bellies shapeless.

Closer---- nil

Bukato your lines were nice. I enjoyed reading it. Cool

Ochon oooo. grin . Ostrich, you just couldnt help ostriching ur long lines shebi? grin . Chimo! Na encyclopedia you drop so oh..

You have the ideas and versatility which is great but the way you scattered the whole thing no get part two. But hey! This is your first brawl and judging by that, you tried. If you stick around you ll learn alot nd have fun while being better.

Mvgt-------- bukato
U dy fb?
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Geoxpress(m): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2014
This bukato is bad tho.

Mvgt......ksslibs verdict.
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by JigsawKillah(m): 1:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Mvgt: olufucktardto lol
Olubukato

Ochon
U tried, I swear, twice better than Giyazz before NL crashed. In your opener, you called him a faggit, who chases everything on skirt. What where you trying to say? gays suppose be trousers na, abi? Its supposed to be a rule on NL, no stretching. U stretched so much passed its elasticity and the whole thing lost its connection. You had better ideas, sorta like Ksslib, all you need anything s structuring them, and garnished with a multi syllabic rhyme.

SAW
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Geoxpress(m): 2:19am On Oct 12, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Mvgt: olufucktardto lol
Olubukato

Ochon
U tried, I swear, twice better than Giyazz before NL crashed. In your opener, you called him a faggit, who chases everything on skirt. What where you trying to say? gays suppose be trousers na, abi? Its supposed to be a rule on NL, no stretching. U stretched so much passed its elasticity and the whole thing lost its connection. You had better ideas, sorta like Ksslib, all you need anything s structuring them, and garnished with a multi syllabic rhyme.

SAW

Lwkmd!!!
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kr0ne(m): 4:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Tiyazman:

Absurd! If dem no teach u, u for learn?

Ochon, u have the potentials!! U would be brawling the likes of Coogar and Bis once u fully understand the rules. I was really impressed with that 8 - 2 wordplay, it wasn't forced at all! And u had some personals too
First thing I'll tell u is to work on rhymes. U were doing mostly one-syllabic rhyme. For instance, "for skirt" doesn't rhyme with "bucket". Skirt would rhyme with 'first, thirst, bird, church, nerd, etc. While bucket would work with "locket, socket, pocket" . . .
Second is ur flow. I understand ur very good with words, but before u deliver a punch ur build-up should harmonise with it. Don't stretch the lines too much! When the next rhyme after the last comes late it becomes a stretch, and it kills ur flow too. Just try using 4 lines for each bar, and let each line have at least 3-syllabic rhyme

2 Likes

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2014
kr0ne:

Absurd! If dem no teach u, u for learn?

Ochon, u have the potentials!! U would be brawling the likes of Coogar and Bis once u fully understand the rules. I was really impressed with that 8 - 2 wordplay, it wasn't forced at all! And u had some personals too
First thing I'll tell u is to work on rhymes. U were doing mostly one-syllabic rhyme. For instance, "for skirt" doesn't rhyme with "bucket". Skirt would rhyme with 'first, thirst, bird, church, nerd, etc. While bucket would work with "locket, socket, pocket" . . .
Second is ur flow. I understand ur very good with words, but before u deliver a punch ur build-up should harmonise with it. Don't stretch the lines too much! When the next rhyme after the last comes late it becomes a stretch, and it kills ur flow too. Just try using 4 lines for each bar, and let each line have at least 3-syllabic rhyme

Thanks a lot of this. It's encouraging. Abeg, I've been reading a lot of battles and still don't understand the following categories:

Flow.. Methaphor/smiles.. Punchlines and wordplay (I can't differentiate between both of them).

So I'll like you to pick a battle like that of Bis and Coog and show me some example of those category at the chat thread. I'll appreciate if you or any other person helps me out with this.

@Ksslib, Njokusboy, Jigsawkillah, thanks a lot guys.

2 Likes

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so my husband won! grin, thank u baby for making me proud

Ps kilokeys and all d odas u owe my husband an apology, kindly do d nidful ok. Thank u all
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by capricun: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by kilokeys(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2014
ochon was good, olubukato was better..
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Ksslib(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2014
Geoxpress:

U dy fb?
Nope.
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Tiyazman(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2014
I'm now the bad guy abi? God punish all of una!!!! grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by JigsawKillah(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Tiyazman:

U go dey rush dey cuss
If dem cuss u na, e go b like say dem dey oppress you

SAW
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Guykhena(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2014
Tiyazman:

Most times you don't reason before you type..

Now will you accept my call out undecided

2 Likes

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by cdamsel(f): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2014
ochon:
Iam = IAMAROMOLAERAN, a Nler and battler
Cart her sis = Catharsis
Bar = represent Demba Ba, ex chelsea player
King james = lebron james
Wade = Dwayne wade and his wife Gabrielle Union
for "getting the 15 points" and "king of dópe", Google "escoba" and "Pablo Escobar" respectively

Senator Olubukatto's Sodomizátion angry

They call this bítch, "Senator" Olubukato.. A faggít that chases anything on skirt?// A gay in the closet with a tooth like a bucket?// nigga puhleeaseee...only a lame deadbeat//.. With an IQ that aint legit// will call this dumbass a Senator, cos the only thing Senatorial// about this wacktard is his penchant for ràping & marrying prebuscent romance section girls when time is crucial//...a true son of his father, Yerima!!

I'm King James in this brawl land// my tech packs so much heat they'll make you crawl back to Cleaveland//.. But if Olu proves stronghead// I'll Wade// through his mom's tight coochie when we consumate our Union in Miami while I moan out her name Gabrielle ooooo...

This Pùssy's only life achievement is when three chicks on romance section got him wooed// while I'm busy nailing her mom on that same wood which is a plywood// ...with great precision, like a Car painter from his neck of the wood//

Olu's bars are wack and retardèd// his writtens filled with fillers will get any vet pissed// and get him sacked//..
While My bar gives vets heavily feeling leaving the nerds perplexed// as he "scores" with sharp precision leaving the crowd at Atatürk Olympic Stadium with órgasms and visibly awed// as y'all Kneel down together with my Bar so that Allah can be praised//..

Olu is a wanted cannibal// an annoying criminal//.. a fugitive at cuba// nigga was claiming Hannibal// after stealing a yam tuber// the only valuable thing he's achieved in life is buying "tura"// and getting 15 points, so this twát thinks the floggings I'm giving him is a game - Escoba// hehehehe.. Maybe he's oblivious of the fact that all my drops are sick that's why they say I'm the King of dópe lines, because I don't hide them, I'm Pablo Escobar

This riff-raff is Clueless// a fuckin' paranoid belong to the species of "TANoid"... I've lost all Patience with this dumbàss// ...So while I wish him Goodluck on his quest to #BringBackHisGirls that I rendered useless// I'll spit bars that will make me the President now that's a flawless victory in this lyrical Mortal Kombat

He is like the president of Association of Åssanal Haters!!// him and your Obayaya are losers//atypical Assanal fans they are....Serial wánkers// not representative of a type, group, or class// among the football elites// I'll sòdomise and end y'all careers// once and for all and gun y'all Gunners down with my arsenal//... I guess they Ate too much goals at Old Trafford that's why their belly are shapeless// I guess it's time to remind him why they Call us the Red Devils//...

I'm evil, I don't play nice// so you cant find me dead on any muscian's hook though I kill in quick succession, yet I'm cool as ice// idíot I ain't Talking 'bout the rappers whether it's one with a T or a cube as their sufffix// I'm talkin' 'bout my street credibility.. If you doubt me, nicely go ask 9ice//...

This gáy is from the slums and lacks proper home training// he's asking Kr0ne the secret to winning Iam as if Kr0ne will tell him any// so being a cheerful being// I'll Sun this prodigal dweeb's wife to give birth to an illegitimate "son" with my hot spérms..nurtured in mount Olypmus so that when this rage fills my vein as a titan, without gainsaying// I'll rip open his bowel and cent the whole NL sections with the sordid smell of his blood but that's after I've made him Will. I.am his last penny

I feel sorry for bodybagging this goon with ties to ISIS// and ráping his nieces// but since he's not a Journalist, I won't behead this idìotic lass// that I can call an incurable disease// I'll rather cart her sis// away so I can cleanse and purify her of her emotional madness//..

R.I.P Olufucktardtto grin
sorry to quote the whole post but Please ochon is this Rap or a yabbing contest
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2014
cdamsel:
sorry to quote the whole post but Please ochon is this Rap or a yabbing contest

Rap battle... It's just a battle, people get dissed but that's where it ends. There's nothing else to it. During battle, you can use one's "personal online history (personals)" to diss him. It doesn't mean it's beefing, just text-battling.
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by cdamsel(f): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
ochon:

Rap battle... It's just a battle, people get dissed but that's where it ends. There's nothing else to it. During battle, you can use one's "personal online history (personals)" to diss him. It doesn't mean it's beefing, just text-battling.
ok forgive my ignorance on rap battles, I am clueless embarassed
Well noted now,kinda felt bad for the yung man grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Tiyazman(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Guykhena:

Most times you don't reason before you type..

Now will you accept my call out undecided
Save your bars for King's Tourney undecided
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
cdamsel:
ok forgive my ignorance on rap battles, I am clueless embarassed
Well noted now,kinda felt bad for the yung man grin

LOL. The young man ended up whooping my àss. crycry

Forget all those harsh words, it's just for fun, and after all of them, I still lost. So it's not about being harsh, it's about being creative and following the rules.

Welcome to the section of brave hearts. grin
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Guykhena(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tiyazman:
Save your bars for King's Tourney undecided

Save bars? undecided

Bis and co,during the last king tourney exchanged bars frequently even before/during the tourney,and were still at top form , so I don't get..... undecided
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by cdamsel(f): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
softsparkyy:

Console a brother naaa.O chon you really tried.
I don't even know how this rap thing works,
I no no wetin b punchline or yabs.my dear no blame me embarassed
Just read through olubukatto shocked same thing.
I give am cry
Words too strong for me cry
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by cdamsel(f): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
ochon:

LOL. The young man ended up whooping my àss. crycry

Forget all those harsh words, it's just for fun, and after all of them, I still lost. So it's not about being harsh, it's about being creative and following the rules.

Welcome to the section of brave hearts. grin
hahahaha
I no fit stay o,reading through una lines I feel bad joor
Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by ochon: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
softsparkyy:

Console a brother naaa. Ochon you really tried.

Awww.. Thanchu nwa oma. I'm already consoled. wink

1 Like

Re: |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greatest Rapper On Nairaland: Volume 3 / Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) / Warcraft---le Aftermath (bolaji-broke V Po Deep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.