Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? (1320 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend / Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by iornenge81(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2014
I met a woman that was complaining bitterly this morning of her mother-inlaw who moved in when her son became ill. The woman has rather added to their trouble by calling her daughter inlaw names and accused her of being behind her son's sickness. But should a man allow this? I really felt it for the young woman.
Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by otukpo(f): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2014
No. Except the wife is not a woman

1 Like

Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Is she a doctor or medical practitioner?... undecided

To visit and check out on regularly; Yes. Shows concern. But move in completely. NO. I don't tag with this.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by tintingz(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2014
The wife is the one to take care of her sick husband, the mother or relatives can only check on him.

For the mother to move in, shows the wife is not doing nothing or the condition is critical.

Calling a doctor is better.
Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by Yustash001(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2014
I don't there is anything bad in that....since the mother will just stay till her son get healed....bt that aspect of calling the wife bad names..is something else..
Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by Richiy(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2014
The minute the mother gave her son in marriage, she also gave away some exclusive privileges over to the wife. She can visit her son, but she should do so without becoming overbearing or extremely possesive.
Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Rather take the son to the hospital than the mother moving in.

Even her being a doctor,doesn't warrant her moving in.

Check-in,ok.
Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
That's just the perfect opportunity for the mother in-law to express her inward feelings towards the sons wife...Who knows,he might be an only son..
Or there are no children involved yet.
Talk of an insatiable mother in-lawsad
Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Is the illness terminal and does the mother live in the same town/city

If it is a terminal illness and mama does not live close by, then it may be easier if the moves in rather than lodge in a hotel

Her being there however is to offer help and support and not to cause more trouble.
Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by TunjiMsp: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Depending on how chronic the sickness is because 2 heads are better than one, but for mild sickness only her visitation is necessary

1 Like

Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by SAMBARRY: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Which one consain agbero with overload?

She be dokita abi dokita no dey their street again ni.if im mama wan greet am she no fit gree am for hospital ni? undecided

why do people just like complicating their lives unnecessarily sef undecided

any way like my friend will say the origin of mother in laws disrespecting their daughter in laws or talking to them anyhow is when the man doesn't respect his wife in his moms presence or always gossip about his wife to his mom.then any rat andcockroach will start spitting on her head lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by egopersonified(f): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
So this woman has finally given her husband high blood pressure with her wahala and the mother wants to take care of a child she has put her life on hold for, for more than 30years and she is complaining her mother in law isnt giving her the opportunity to send him to his early grave. Abeg mama, 9 months and thirty years no be joke ooo.

(1) (Reply)

179 Years World Oldest Man,says,"he Has Lost Hope To Die" / Updates On The Demonic House Help That Horribly Beat A Baby / My 249 SVS LG Double Door Refrigerator Does Not Chiller Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.