Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? (666 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend / Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by iornenge81(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2014
I met a woman that was complaining bitterly this morning of her mother-inlaw who moved in when her son became ill. The woman has rather added to their trouble by calling her daughter inlaw names and accused her of being behind her son's sickness. But should a man allow this? I really felt it for the young woman.
Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2014
....In this case, where there is no cordial relationship between the mother-in-law and the wife.....I believe the husband should tackle and solve this issue maturely.....i.e letting his mum know the responsibility of his wife, making his wife exercise more patience for his mum etc....

...On a normal ground, I see no reason why my mother-in-law cant help me out when he is sick.....Well, depending on the level or severity of the illness....When you marry a man, you marry his family too....

..Sometimes we need people around us.....especially our family.....Since we are married...they are my family as well...

1 Like

Re: Should A Mother Go To Take Care Of Her Sick Son When His Wife Is There? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2014
because of what na.......

(1) (Reply)

She Was Told To Go Home After The Act And I Followed Her For My Own Share / Orphanage, The Best Place To Groom Your Kids! / Worrisome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.