Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University (3439 Views)

Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) / Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by dotta: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by donttouch: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Welldone son!

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by cushycute(f): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2014
Congrats to him and to proud mum *kisses*
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by LesbianBoy(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Which kain english omotola dey speak biko nu? undecided undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by mariannlove(f): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2014
Congrats!
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by laykhorn(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2014
Congrats to the young man! He has also made the entire nation proud. Thats the definition of Being Hardworking and Focused.
Not even his parents success intimidates him. He his a trailblazer.

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by dotta: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
congrats
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Congratulations to the young man & to omo sexy. Every mom would be proud to show off such a son.
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
laykhorn:
Congrats to the young man! [b]He has also made the entire nation proud[/b]Thats the definition of Being Hardworking and Focused.
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
I will put aside the fact that Omotola's grammar is cray because this is not about her but about the boy.

He seems to know what he wants, success in his endeavors.
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by nwaobitex: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Con gra tu la tion
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by tellwisdom: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Abbey2sam(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
dotta:
see message below
See more here>>>http://www.pijango..com/2014/10/photoproud-mother-omotola-celebrates.html

so she has to do that on social medial
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Moslaw: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Is it just me, or this is really a misleading thread topic? B'cos I still can't find where her son's admission is mentioned or implied in the posts.

Anyway, since i'm here, congratulations to the lad on his music achievement!
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by soilsista(f): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Which kain english omotola dey speak biko nu? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lol all these 'big' words used in the wrong context. Chai embarassed
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Dygeasy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
laykhorn:
Congrats to the young man! He has also made the entire nation proud. Thats the definition of Being Hardworking and Focused.
By gaining admission into the university? Seriously? undecided

I give up! SMDH

3 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by amakufrancis(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
congrats boy...
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by axortedbabe(f): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
I no even understand this Spanish (trash)wey she write..
and I no wan see anybody wey go scold tonto wen she write her own.in other news,congrats kiddo..
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by constance500: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
I just dey observe
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by itstpia1: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
laykhorn:
Congrats to the young man! He has also made the entire nation proud.

ay ay aaaiy.

and the other millions of nigerian youths have not?

e jo e ma maa so enyan lenu nah?

you should rejoice for/with him and his parents, not sure how nigeria is involved.
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
WHY THE PICKIN NOR GO UNILAG NA?
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by tiwaz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
you mean unilag
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
When me i gain admission....nobody announce am.. Because my mama no be celeb angry diaris God o
Re: Omotola’s Message To Son As He Gets Admission Into The University by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
hymn

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better: Kim Kardashian Or This Nigerian Lady? / LOL.... When Nland Niggas Hear Someone's Nudes Have Been Leaked (photos) / It May Seem Impossible But These Celebs Are Related

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.