Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? (884 Views)

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by kozaic(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Its very funny,when u meet a guy he makes the first move, calls you, ask about ur welfare and so on...he cut across as a perfect gentle man. . . . ..... He disturbs you for a date, nd u agree. The next thing he does is tell u he has feelings for you. Oh! Really!!! You apologize, nd tell him you have a boyfriend...

The next thing that happens is he avoids you....una don turn enemies be that o!!!
Guyz!!! Can't you be just friend with the female folk?
What d big deal in being friendzoned
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by Infomizer(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
It's pathetic but understandable. Nobody likes rejection. Put yourself in his shoes...How will you feel? And does 'sour grapes' sound familiar? But as guys, we need to realise that women (most) are not wired to be emotionally available to many guys. E hard sha!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
I personally hate being seen as a mugu, when you are friend zoned the person will feel she's omnisabi
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by dolarland(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
He has to move on with his life since he was rejected. no time for sticking around

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by djeezy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Enough of these friendzone topics. It's so redundant.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by kozaic(f): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
What I don't really like abt guyz attitude...if they ask u out u bone dem......u are viewed as being arrogant!

If u accept.....u are seen as cheap.

If u agree to date dem along with ur BF....omo dey call u bitch!

If u tell dem you want dem as just friends...they say u wanna friendzoned dem$$

Boyz abeg una to get issues!
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by dolarland(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
kozaic:
What I don't really like abt guyz attitude...if they ask u out u bone dem......u are viewed as being arrogant!

If u accept.....u are seen as cheap.

If u agree to date dem along with ur BF....omo dey call u bitch!

If u tell dem you want dem as just friends...they say u wanna friendzoned dem$$

Boyz abeg una to get issues!

1. u can delay him a little befor accepting.
2. its not ideal to double date. If u do he won't value it
3. If u are not interested simply tell him no.. you telling a guy let's just be friends. did he said he had shortage of friends while askin u out
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by cooljoe(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
djeezy:
nd quite annoying sef
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
djeezy:
so true guy am even tayad of this paritcular topic
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by olexjay(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Maturity matter most, as a guy o think when u ask a lady out and she reject the offer in a polite way maybe like explaining dat she's in a relationship I think the best tink to do is to make friend with da gurl.

in some aspect such gurl may wanna say dat just 2 see d guys reaction and once d guy act such way by tuning her 2 enemy den it mean he never love d gurl but just wanna date her on purpose to achieve sometin.
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
What business does a lion have with a goat?
Become a friend or consume it?
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
olexjay:
Maturity matter most, as a guy o think when u ask a lady out and she reject the offer in a polite way maybe like explaining dat she's in a relationship I think the best tink to do is to make friend with da gurl.

in some aspect such gurl may wanna say dat just 2 see d guys reaction and once d guy act such way by tuning her 2 enemy den it mean he never love d gurl but just wanna date her on purpose to achieve sometin.
Guy I had to read Dis ur post b4 I made any comment..u re ryt in ur own way..it has to do with maturity to accept defeat in a way but on d other hand,it myt make some guys feel inferior, like why she no gree for me..am I dat bad but my guy,if a lady says NO or she tells u ,u re like her brother..jxt know she saw smtin in u dat was just too gud buh myt make d brother look weak when he becomes d BF..so every gal see's far ahead of us,dats d reason they know who to follow and who to drop via friendzoning..
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by kozaic(f): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
toecyne:
What business does a lion have with a goat?
Become a friend or consume it?
Bros this ur mentality no make sense o!
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
kozaic:

Bros this ur mentality no make sense o!
So na friendzone make sense abi
Re: Why Are Guyz So Scared Of Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Why stay around and hurt yourself more?...

You think it doesn't hurt to love someone and not to be love back hun?... Well it hurts like hell Missy.

The Dude is only trying to protect himself before it gets serious. No time to waste on cumbersome sticking crushes.

(1) (Reply)

Features That Must Be Checked In Ladies Before Marriage / Ten Ways To Know You Are A Side-chick / Pls Help: When Should One Ask A Lady About Her Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.