Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? (3604 Views)

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by onila(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2014

How is it the maid's fault, that you have a pig for a husband

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by write2obi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
What was she suppose to do? Chase her husband out ? grin

It's for better for worse remember?
So the best solution is to wink
1. send the maid parking
2. Make ur honey pot attractive and available to your husband at all time. grin
3. Try to make your next maid as ugly as possible. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
..umm, u'd chase him away and marry your maid instead

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by djeezy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
What a dumb question. Was she suppose to chase her husband or allow her maid to stay and continue frolicking with the husband and in extreme cases snatch him form her? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by olexjay(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
The fact is dat most of dose maids are sent, I remember in some igbo movies wen they notice dat a marriage is growing fine all dey do is to organize a maid for the couple in pretending to act as if dey don't want the wife to be stress with home shore but the fact is dat dey want the maid to destroy the home........... Dats d normal tin to do, chase the maid away and try to adjust ur weak point to satisfy ur husband

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
onila pls come and answer the question, are u saying its wrong to chase d maid away? What is she supposed to do? chase d husband? leave d maid alone? leave the house for them(maid and husband), divorce d husband? or just fold her arms and do nothing?
Now u use d word Nigerian wives, are u saying american wives would not do same?

I made reference to America cos I know that's where u staying.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by kliq(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Always asking silly questions since 1759 like a 2year old girl ....Damn! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
olexjay:
Dats d normal tin to do, chase the maid away and try to adjust ur weak point to satisfy ur husband
Listen to this one. Ati "try to adjust your weak point". In your twisted head, it's the wife's weak point that makes him f-uck the maid? Nxa!

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by olexjay(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
GoodGirl2:

Listen to this one. Ati "try to adjust your weak point". In your twisted head, it's the wife's weak point that makes him f-uck the maid? Nxa!
wah I mean by " adjust your weak point" is simply dat the wife should try to satisfy the man, is either she's weak in some aspect so she need to amend so dat the husband doesn't do the worse by going out where the wife won't see any traces but better she adjust and make the man satisfied so dat the husband gonna be please..... #NoInsult
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by itstpia1: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Because of jealousy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
hmmm see question..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by kreamidiva(f): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
olexjay:
wah I mean by " adjust your weak point" is simply dat the wife should try to satisfy the man, is either she's weak in some aspect so she need to amend so dat the husband doesn't do the worse by going out where the wife won't see any traces but better she adjust and make the man satisfied so dat the husband gonna be please..... #NoInsult

What if "she's not weak in some aspects" but satisfies her husband in all aspects and he still goes ahead to sleep with the maid?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by otukpo(f): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
What a question.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by olexjay(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
kreamidiva:

What if "she's not weak in some aspects" but satisfies her husband in all aspects and he still goes ahead to sleep with the maid?
yeah I reason with u about dat, que sera sera, wat will be will be .....lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Both the maid and the husband should be sent packing.

The sort of man that will sleep with his wife's maid, should be burnt alive anyway.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by kreamidiva(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
olexjay:
yeah I reason with u about dat, que sera sera, wat will be will be .....lol

smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by JEITO: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
My issue is with women that would pounce on their husband's mistress when they are caught.

I mean it is the man you have a relationship with. The girl perhaps doesn't even know he's married so if you must express your anger, let it be directed at your husband for his irresponsibility and not on his mistress who is not your concern.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by lepasharon(f): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yeah, you supposed to put a bullet in the husband's head first before dealing with the maid because he is supposed to know better

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by beeevan: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
If you pay the rent, both husband and maid should be sent parking, if not, still throw down their personal effects and keep the doors locked . They should go somewhere and start a family already.

I wonder how some women ever stayed married to a husband that slept with their help, still have sex with him arrrrgghhhh!

Op your question tire me sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by onila(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
some of these men force themselves on the maids

now the maids will lose their job bcus of yr useless husband

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by onila(f): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
onila:
undecided

how did you manage to silence your friend khalessi on here? go and find me khalessi please
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by mickstique(f): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
write2obi:
What was she suppose to do? Chase out her husband? grin

Please hlp me ask am again
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by write2obi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
mickstique:

Please hlp me ask am again

Ok grin pls was she suppose to chase her husband out of the house? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
onila:

How is it the maid's fault, that you have a pig for a husband

I feel like giving you a rod,with all these annoying thread
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by uboma(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
kreamidiva:

Some men are just *he-goats*. they will chase anything wearing a skirt even though they have caring wives at home...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Some men are just randy by nature that no matter how wide their wife opens the thing or how attractive she makes it look or how sexy her pants are,they must sign in other files..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by SAMBARRY: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Kanwulia where are you o.i don taya for all this kain mumu thread and stooped comments. Come and drop it like its hot o grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by DesChyko: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2014
So onila and boobsqee are still alive??
Good to know..

According to divine order, there are two people who can be chased from such home; The maid or Yourself.. Pig or not, he is the man of the house, the father to the kids and your husband.
And polygamy isn't off the cards.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2014
booqee:
onila pls come and answer the question, are u saying its wrong to chase d maid away? What is she supposed to do? chase d husband? leave d maid alone? leave the house for them(maid and husband), divorce d husband? or just fold her arms and do nothing?
Now u use d word Nigerian wives, are u saying american wives would not do same?

I made reference to America cos I know that's where u staying.
Are you saying if you catch your maid with your husband on ya matrimonial bed, you'll send her packing and then allow the pig to still touch you again?
Disgusting tufiah
Re: Why Do Nigerian Wives Chase Out Their Maids When Caught With Husband? by sexybash(f): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
write2obi:
What was she suppose to do? Chase her husband out ? grin

It's for better for worse remember?
So the best solution is to wink
1. send the maid parking
2. Make ur honey pot attractive and available to your husband at all time. grin
3. Try to make your next maid as ugly as possible. tongue
Before you know your husband go sleep with your mama,your sister and then your daughter before you know you go chase all your family
Start to seek responsibility from the men
When people start taking responsibility they always think twice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genital Warts In The Family / 26 Wrong Motives For Marriage / Sad! Scott Disick's Dad Dies 2 Months After His Mum Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.