Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! (44738 Views)

How Sex Can Improve Your Marital Happiness / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Dbestmax(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I didn't bash her o cheesy
Ok...
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Misogynist2014(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
same way aids stopped the chair man of polygamy in Nigeria speaking of fela anikulapo kuti. tongue

Thank God some have decided to be wise sef tongue
Weep for yourself. cry

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Weep for yourself. cry
I dey help ya wife weep in advance noni tongue grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I ain't speaking for no body other than your husband. U no u have expired and he's managing you
obuko oshi you must think everyone is like you. Abeg dress joor tongue grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by mylizzybeth: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yeah very tru if u cnt kip 2 ur marital vows pls remain single and dis applies 2 both genders
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
abeg don't let the meat pie I am eating choke me o grin grin cheesy

Easy girl, I don't want to be missing you. wink
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Misogynist2014(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I dey help ya wife weep in advance noni tongue grin
It is wives not wife. Won't tolerate mistakes like this again. angry

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by hayzed2: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
greatgod2012:

Pathetic!
Unfortunately, when the consequential effect of your "jayejaye" manifests, you aint going to be the only person to suffer for it, the whole household is in doom, if you love yourself and your family, tread gently.
Nobody has ever "chop" this life finish o, it's life that will eventually "chop" everybody.

What's you name again... Bounce!!!! Jekin che faaji ara mi grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by toshmann(m): 5:01am On Oct 15, 2014
SAMBARRY:
jaiye ori e jare.shebi sunny ade sing for people like you

"Ma jaye orimi o momeyin ola o, ma jaye ori mi titidojo ale"

unfortunately fela no duro jaye titidojo ale before aids finish am like shikin

enu e lowa yen tongue

Uhm, na you sabi wetin you de yarn here.
Either way, odeshi cool

carry go jare.shebi na wetin you want be that tongue
Ehee, na now you yarn better thing. Na now you yarn with sense. Ahead ahead, forward ever. cool
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by spiralwedge(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2014
@op, its simple.... get married but make no vows, you are only human.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Weep for yourself. cry
pele o cry tongue

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Misogynist2014(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2014
SAMBARRY:
pele o cry tongue
Gambarri, wetin I do u? Na me u come pounce on after returning from exile. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SAMBARRY: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Gambarri, wetin I do u? Na me u come pounce on after returning from exile. cheesy cheesy cheesy
you mean ya sisters wey dey sambisa forest tongue

pele o.olorun awo won o cry
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by SenatorJames(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2014
okotv:
I take offence cause you wanted to say this but started off calling me your brother....haba now my sister...if you are a Christian you had better not support sin of any kind
Good morning my brother, i think op want us to remain within the scope of Marital infidelity, i don't see anywhere op supported singles flirting around. That is why she did not limit it to a particular gender.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by efficiencie(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Poznan:

This erred reasoning and cheat-inducing explanation does not tally with the bible. Jesus said that whosoever divorces his spouse except on the ground of sexual immorality (adultery) and marries another commits adultery. So one act of adultery can call for a divorce, with the full liberty to remarry.

Well sir, this is your opinion not God's...unless you intend to re-write the scriptures which are clearer than the purest water. We don't need a PhD in Theology to understand:

Mark 10:11-12
And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away
his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery
against her. And if a woman shall put away her
husband, and be married to another, she
committeth adultery.

We all have choices! You can choose to violate the word and justify it with the word or you can choose to obey it...Marry and remain married until God or Death change their mind or remain single...it's as simple as that!
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 10:54am On May 30, 2015
bukatyne:

Again, I am 100% sure that if a man meets J.M. that his wife has added 20kg and wears babe's underskirts, she will never tell the man to cheat or that he can cheat.

And what is wrong with a lady wearing satin or silk underskirts?
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 3:13pm On May 30, 2015
Zacking:

And what is wrong with a lady wearing satin or silk underskirts?

Absolutely nothing wrong with it
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 4:57am On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Absolutely nothing wrong with it

I for fear whether na old women dey wear am alone. Because some men like it on their women, men like me. I'm still young o lol
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
Zacking:

I for fear whether na old women dey wear am alone. Because some men like it on their women, men like me. I'm still young o lol

You like underskirts?

Lol

There are Some pretty sexy ones back in sec schl.

I do not know If they are still available...

Just trying to help your ministry grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

You like underskirts?

Lol

There are Some pretty sexy ones back in sec schl.

I do not know If they are still available...

Just trying to help your ministry grin

LWKMD

You're funny.

But seriously I've seen some pretty ones also. Even when I do shopping with my woman...

Secondary school was cool. One of my classmates used to display for us, especially me in class. Gives me hard ons grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
Zacking:

LWKMD

You're funny.

But seriously I've seen some pretty ones also. Even when I do shopping with my woman...

Secondary school was cool. One of my classmates used to display for us, especially me in class. Gives me hard ons grin

You mean business o!

Goodluck
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

You mean business o!

Goodluck

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Because I Am A Woman! / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.