Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE (36221 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / Breaking News Fire Burning A Coscharis Warehousr In Lagos Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by elspycey(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2014
RIP to the dead and may God ease the pain of the families and loved ones affected.

Now, this all bothers down to our maintenance culture here in Nigeria. It is simply ridiculous; no one is infallible? Yes, I agree but sometimes, taking cognizance to little things can mean a lot. Check all the 'checkables' on your vehicle and ensure good working condition before embarking on a trip to avoid stories that touch.

A stitch in time can save more than nine these days.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Ornaments(f): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Can u imagine, entering FP after 2days. What's d essence? Mtsheeew. Ise o ye yin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Those responsible for what..... Seems u didn't even read d news at al.... They said brake failure.... N driver is dead.... *shakes head*.. N na person gf b dis ooo

Well the truck has an owner and the driver has an employer that can be brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by ChrisOkafor87(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
chloride6:
Hope the firefighters get there in time.

By the way, sorry to digress from such a tragic incidence, what's the name of one lagbaja song like that, all I can remember what "ojuelegba ojuelegba". I was so small then, and the beat just popped into my head. Pls somebody help me with the link or title.

Thanks.

Sorry again to those affected by the fire.
@ chloride. Why are. Behaving as a kid. Is it because d member of society is not among d victims dat is why u will talk off point pls let us be matured here.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by eleko1: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
U put cotton bud in ur eyes while typing/reading the news?Anyway,thank U for ur sympathy
Chuks16:
hope there is no casualties?
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by valdes00(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

Well the truck has an owner and the driver has an employer that can be brought to justice.
Story for the gods... N u sef b person BF oo... *shakes head*.. Chai
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Zikdochi(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2014
Rip to the dead.nigeria won't change
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by golddeejay(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2014
very sad indeed...rest in peace to d dead (if prayas can still help). I pray n wish the burnt ones quick recovery. This shd b a gud lesson to the pple of ib esp. the roadside sellers, they r quick to hate any gov. dat discourage or try to chase them frm the road side. I pray they realise roadside tradin is risky and the money they are trying to make is not worth their lives. Seun, this got to d fp very late...so it is not helpin sh*t. If served hot, mayb it could hav saved some lives.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by ElFenomeno1: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2014
hybridtm:
Pls can someone call, d fire fighters

In the time you typed the above sentence, you would have placed a successful call to the fire fighting authorities......

Moro..n!

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2014
nnekamezor:
Are u alright? plz no be everytin person dey joke with ooo... Lord pls heal d injured ones n may d souls of dead ppl rest in ur bosom. Amen
Must you quote me?
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Rikidony(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Xsenga:
FEMALE? angry
COME NO SPOIL MARKET FOR ME OOOangry
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Hardeylove:
is it funny at all mtchewwww
Acting as if she care....hypocrite
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2014
The problem with this accident

1.Most trucks in Nigeria are not fit for purpose. They are old, worn out and badly maintained. Additionally, the VIO and FRSC do not do road worthiness checks anymore.

2.Whatever happened to transporting fuel by pipes and by rail.? Trucks needn't be the only mode of transport.

3.Many drivers should not be driving(They cannot see well, as one random medical exam of commercial drivers carried out by FRSC once showed.).

4.Bad roads.

Sort these problems out...and Nigeria will no longer have tanker accidents.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Story for the gods... N u sef b person BF oo... *shakes head*.. Chai

You're wrong about that. Well unless your father is your mothers boyfriend.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2014
May the soul of the dead rest in peace
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by honeyad(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2014
This Tanker drivers should only be allowed to ply their route within the hours of 1am-5:00am... To reduce the harm they cause to the environment... I think this should be made a law in Nigeria... Rip cry

2 Likes

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2014
So sad, this news really changed my mood. May God continue to protect us, as all days are full of dangers. RIP to those that lost their lives. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by valdes00(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

You're wrong about that. Well unless your father is your mothers boyfriend.
Do u nid to call in my parents into dis..... *thinkin*... Am gonna do as if I didn't see dat, its too early to start xchangin words wit sum1.... Na correct badluck b dat, mak person no cum spoil my day...
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Do u nid to call in my parents into dis..... *thinkin*... Am gonna do as if I didn't see dat, its too early to start xchangin words wit sum1.... Na correct badluck b dat, mak person no cum spoil my day...

It doesn't matter to me what you do.

Go walk it off somewhere....
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by valdes00(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

It doesn't matter to me what you do.

Go walk it off somewhere....
Abeg who send u cum, tel dem say u no see me... Enemy of progress full everywhere, christmas don near

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Xsenga(f): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:

COME NO SPOIL MARKET FOR ME OOOangry
OK MR. grin
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by starlingbawa(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2014
This is just too bad! I know how that Molete Roundabout is because that's close to where I did my NYSC.

Especially crowded at night with traders all over the place. The casulty will be on the high side I suspect.

God help us all!
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2014
why is it that big vehicles lose breaks often?? Is it that the drivers dey smoke weed?? undecided And whenever such happens, there are always many casualties. .. angry

Fed govt should please build separate roads for big vehicles. . They've taken enough lives...

Op, your write up sef, saying the fire roasted bread sellers like bush meat..smh

May the souls of the departed rest in peace, AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Abeg who send u cum, tel dem say u no see me... Enemy of progress full everywhere, christmas don near

I don't see any enemies of progress. All I see is some uneducated and ungrateful trollop.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by lawrenceunaa: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2014
God help us
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by valdes00(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

I don't see any enemies of progress. All I see is some uneducated and ungrateful trollop.
Lolzzz.... Bro, dis wan wey u carry my matter for head lik gala inside holdup... Hw market?.... Ur trash aint gonna mak any difference
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by deletrue: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2014
skyeboy98:
[/color][color=#990000]but firefigthers office is nt far from molete na oh lord I pray that they get there on time cos that place is a very bussy area there is a garrage there just in fron of late Adedibu's house where they load Osu ijebu lagos and people might be in those vechles I hope they are not trap in. oh God forgive us our sin ooo
Perfect prayer. nice one. Oh God, have mercy on us and forgive us our sins.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by deletrue: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2014
dhammyg:

I HEARD THAT MANY PEOPLE DIEDsad
People plenty there well well. Mostly traders
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Lolzzz.... Bro, dis wan wey u carry my matter for head lik gala inside holdup... Hw market?.... Ur trash aint gonna mak any difference

Makes no difference to me what fallacy you choose to latch onto Dude.

I'm merely using you to while away time.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Rikidony(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2014
Xsenga:
OK MR. grin
OK angry angry
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by valdes00(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

Makes no difference to me what fallacy you choose to latch onto Dude.

I'm merely using you to while away time.
Same here bro... Am still on bed.... Tanx 4 ur tym...
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Vikkiboi(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2014
deletrue:
People plenty there well well. Mostly traders

Yeah, thats true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.