Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE (36223 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / Breaking News Fire Burning A Coscharis Warehousr In Lagos Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
chimoz:

Okay missy, lets put it aside us....kedu ka imere
I'm super gud...

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Goddamilola(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Does it have to continue this way. This is not the first and will sure not be the last if nothing is done nw. Must fuel be transported by road? Oh lord, my country needs leaders that care! Life in Nigeria seems cheaper than fuel self.....hugh!
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by ttmacoy: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
chloride6:
Hope the firefighters get there in time.

By the way, sorry to digress from such a tragic incidence, what's the name of one lagbaja song like that, all I can remember what "ojuelegba ojuelegba". I was so small then, and the beat just popped into my head. Pls somebody help me with the link or title.

Thanks.

Sorry again to those affected by the fire.

For real? So insensitive
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
nnekamezor:
I'm super gud...
Nice to hear that.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by ozallamike(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is mber month let us be prayful
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by valdes00(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

Yes, I'm having a most wonderful day in Los Angeles. This mornings commute was exciting, I picked a fight I couldn't win with a Porsche 911 but it was all in good fun.

How about your day? I hope the Okada riders sweat didn't flow back onto your face sha.
*yawns*... Nah.... Its in d blood
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

*yawns*... Nah.... Its in d blood

When you wake up form your deep slumber, if you wake up, you'll realize that it's in the sweat also.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Originalsly: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Avoidable tragedy. Until the FRSC updates and enforces its rules and regulations governing tankers such avoidable accidents would continue to send innocent citizens to a fiery death.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Harmvirus(f): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
So sad.. RIP to the dead
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
embarassed rip to the lost souls and speedy recovery to the injured ones.so sad
edit:nairaland mods are so STU.PID and useless.can u believe this made front page after 2days despite the casualties of this terrible occurrence.who knows how use full this would have been if it was placed in FP on time.
and yet I see Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her back on FP.

naira land mods are buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by clovislouis(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:
RIP

UPDATED

FTC SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS angry
you re heartless
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Sarimah(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u r xoo emotional.
hmmmmmmm
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by felifeli: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2014
PenSniper:

Op, with due respect, this is no way to report a calamity moreso of this magnitude.
1 - no fewer than 60 casualties - how did you confirm the figure ?
2 - how on earth could you say human beings were roasted like bush meat ?
Does that portray a humane or beastly feeling ?
3 - you ended your report by saying " it is well o" Nay, what is well in a disaster of such magnitude if your is to be believed ?

Dont mind the baztard o . There so many hopeless people on this Nairaland. You could see that he was actually enjoying reporting this. Jobless monkey doesnt have a drop of real blood in his body, he is full of embalming fluid.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by PenSniper: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2014
felifeli:

Dont mind the baztard o . There so many hopeless people on this Nairaland. You could see that he was actually enjoying reporting this. Jobless monkey doesnt have a drop of real blood in his body, he is full of embalming fluid.

You could see that he was actually enjoying reporting this.

Exactly, thanks. There is need for serious re-orientatoin for us in Nigeria. We appear to have lost all sense of mannerism, ethics and decorum. May God help us when we get ready to help ourselves.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by gcey2k(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
MarvellousGod:
why is it that big vehicles lose breaks often?? Is it that the drivers dey smoke weed?? undecided And whenever such happens, there are always many casualties. .. angry

I think its because they use pneumatic brake system, which is very efficient but susceptible to failure through leakages if not properly and carefully maintained.
And when this failure takes place, its difficult to control the vehicle cos of its size, and hence, momentum, compared to smaller vehicles..

#My Thoughts Though

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Teeeestone(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Mercy lord...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents / What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.