Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre (51053 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute / Cute Photos Of Aliona And Andre Okoye(P-square's kids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by PromiseAndre: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Andre? Sounds cool grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by tammie24: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2014
Entchidodo:
He should go and die..F**k 'em...
Jealousy
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by tammie24: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2014
samseen02:
Is that suppose to be a Nigerian name or what? He like it or nt he is still a black nd a Nigerian precisely so naming his kids oyibo name no be am at all (weting happen to names like ugochukwu, chinyere...). Well sha e no even concern me anyway!
You are right abt that. E no concern u!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by condralbede(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
My children will be finer than them. Lol tongue
Get married first!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by marieolae(f): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2014
condralbede:
Get married first!
u wan marry me?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Princecharmin(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2014
keyzid:
smiley I love kids kiss kiss Waoh, they are so beautiful and cute. Truly adorable. cool
mine would b cutertongue
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by condralbede(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
u wan marry me?
Are u miss independent
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by marieolae(f): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
condralbede:
Are u miss independent
yes
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by OsoDupe(f): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2014
Iceking1:
Very cute bt dem dun dey spoil d small boy @ dis yung age...... And peter's wife luks like an halfcast, dey both married fair skinned women datz y deir children were also fair
she is an halfcast
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by ATMCARD2(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Ma kids wl b more handsum n prettier.....its already written.........indomie n bournvita will call dem for adverts.Sealed!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Princecharmin(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I don't mind suckling that boobs
pervert angry keep dreamingtongue

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by chaberry(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2014
ChimeChimezie:
Peter Okoye also shared an adorable picture of his wife and son
Is she still bre§tfeedin that old boy?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by MNDY(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Sweet kids. May God use this as a point of contact to embarass those looking for the fruit of the womb with babies. Amen

See how extremely sensible you just sounded!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by sophtaf(f): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Nawa o...so peter no see picture of him wife wey e wan share na this one abi? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Divineluv14(f): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2014
Adorable
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by LazyTypist(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2014
chaberry:
Is she still bre§tfeedin that old boy?

Question for the gods.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by LazyTypist(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2014
sophtaf:
Nawa o...so peter no see picture of him wife wey e wan share na this one abi? undecided

So wetin do this one.... e no make sense?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Dey look so sweet
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by sydneyboss(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2014
samseen02:
Is that suppose to be a Nigerian name or what? He like it or nt he is still a black nd a Nigerian precisely so naming his kids oyibo name no be am at all (weting happen to names like ugochukwu, chinyere...). Well sha e no even concern me anyway!

Try find out facts before u comment.... Cameron has an ibo name 'Nonso' he named him after Paul... Aliona also has hers...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I don't mind suckling that boobs
saying ur a mo.ron is quite an undastatement.....no offence!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by pedro08: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Camron d cuty.knew he was gonna b bomb since I saw him breaking in 'personally'

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Davidovinci(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Chrisaali:
And now I feel like having a kid. Thos kids are cuter for life!
Hmmmmmm
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by condralbede(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
yes
That's good ...pm me let start some whr.cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by pring: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=NairaMode post=27069837]I have of late been thinking of money gravely.
God locate me please.
Bless me.
Let my hustle pay.
My children must not suffer.
I must not suffer.
My wife must not suffer.
My friends and family must have fun around me.
Just visualize you and the people I quoted above when there is no money. Na so so trouble, red eye and friction all day long.
Guys let's talk about money and business more on the front page and forget the "Ten types of people you find in the toilet" virus on Nairaland lately.
I don't want to suffer at all.
No yahoo o... No! I must use my brain and it must be legit.[/quote ] do nt b brainwashed by ure pastor.
God will never locate u.
u only need to work hard.
Peter n paul are worked hard for this.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by lyfe(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His
courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless
His name. Psalm 100:4

Mr banner note:u ban me unfairly for 3yrs without letting me know my offense but I want to let u know that u are a dumb assholes.......

U banned me but within 10minute I created a new acc.............

U can go ahead to ban me again assholes.....but I want to let u know that if u ban me again for saying my mind this site will be hacked. and u and seun will never retrieve it again.if u think that this is an empty trait then dare it and see.....

#ANGRY

Everyone who liked this post get ready to be banned!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
lyfe:

Everyone who liked this post get ready to be banned!
hmmmm do u think we are afraid of being banned? Darm mr banner
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by cooljoe13: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
who says the weekend is not great.says who? The weekend must be faulous and fantastico when you can Get up to 20gb free data on your mtn just for today now . It really hot. just for today. Clcik the Link Below

http://olawaleboss..com/2014/10/get-up-to-20gb-free-on-mtn-now-and-today.html
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by 1960chic(f): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmmmmm..... Fine people kiss
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=pring post=27074944][/quote]

God will locate me. God will never ever locate you. As you have wished for me so shall it be for you. God will locate me.
Only a fool will pray that God should locate him and just sit at home without working hard.
You must be insane to believe that.
Don't be so fast to type without thinking.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by obidiegwujane10(f): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
kenbee:
so cute
so adorable
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Alexebo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His
courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless
His name. Psalm 100:4

mr banner go gree,na so dem dey tok,ban am ban am.....na we dey hia...hahahHaha

Mr banner note:u ban me unfairly for 3yrs without letting me know my offense but I want to let u know that u are a dumb assholes.......

U banned me but within 10minute I created a new acc.............

U can go ahead to ban me again assholes.....but I want to let u know that if u ban me again for saying my mind this site will be hacked. and u and seun will never retrieve it again.if u think that this is an empty trait then dare it and see.....

#ANGRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) / Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos / Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.