Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship (4771 Views)

How Do We Salvage The Downward Spiral Of Respect In Nigeria? / A Woman Should Be Given The Maximum Respect In The Home. / Respect In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by sillyboy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2008
I just need to share this and please don't think am up to one of my mischief. This is a very true story that makes people lose respect in relationship and marriage.

A friend just called me up now and told me that his long time ago friend back in school wants to lay him by all means. This long time ago friend is married to another man for over 4 years. She stays in Europe and she's ready to fly to US next month just to sleep with this guy.

I was made to understand that she keeps telling him she's wet by just talking to him and speaking to him on phone.

Now, If the hubby realises what the supposed wife intentions are, how would you expect the man to respect his marriage anymore?

Well, my advise to my friend is: He should oblige her. He should even start to dey "bo pata" e from the airport.

Like I said, This is very true. The married woman fit read this sef, and am sure my friend will abuse my mama when he sees his story here later on.
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by Akinagirl(f): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2008
Well the thing is, you right, if the man was to find out what his wife's intentions are, there would be no way that he could respect her or the marriage any longer. But my question to you is, why are you encouraging your friend to sleep with her?
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by robby1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2008
i was about asking thesame. i am beginning to suspect you. undecided
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by sillyboy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2008
Well, I checked the lady's profile out on Facebook and she's damn pretty. I know am silly it's just that am not sure I would let it pass me by. I don't think I have enough discipline when it comes to pretty women. Moreover, since we don't live in the same country and she will be flying back after satisfying her urge, I sure will feel so much un-bothered.

As a matter of fact, then don "fire" themselves via chat and internet finish!

He told me that she told him that the hubby use to beat her and all that rubbish. The two dated for almost 2 years in the uni and lived together then. I was told she's hell bent on comming here next month undecided
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2008
Your friend is being foolish - even if she wants to ruin her marriage, why should he make himself an instrument of that?

It is only a lowlife that would take zest in ruining another person's marriage - it shows a basic lack of respect for his fellow man.

Why did he keep talking to her and listening to the rubbish she was saying? Even if her hubby beats her, why can't she leave him? We don't know enough about the relationship to say why she lost respect for him or why she is behaving the way she is, but your friend is making a foolish mistake if he agrees to sleep with her.
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by sillyboy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
Well, I need to be honest here. He's not sure he wanna do it, it's just me that has been encouraging him. Guess that makes me foolish?. . . . . . well, that's the best advise that came to me instantly when he told me. Guess I will have to call him back to tell him not to do it undecided. . . . since Debosky don say am foolish.

But seriously, that chick is HHHOOOTTT!!. . . She married a little too early.
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by sistawoman: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2008
If you were married would you want someone encourgaing someone else to sleep with your wife?

What goes around comes around.

Karma is a bitch.
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by DavidDylan(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2008
you are a very silly boy.
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by sillyboy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Sistowoman.

I wouldn't like nobody to sleep with my wife. But if such happen, am I gonna kill myself? No man should make a bet on that. . . . .Na God fit help us all.

@ DavidD.

There is no "very" in my name, it's just Sillyboy cool
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

sillyboy, i'm speechless!
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by steaming(f): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2008
Sillyboy, are you the friend? just askin
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by iyeayo(f): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
Sillyboy haaaaaaaa!  shocked

Please don't advise your friend to go ahead so u do't get yourself in trouble oneday. But be sure that if things are already at this stage, they will sleep with each other no matter what.
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by sillyboy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ Iceblue.
Must your eyes pop out of your face?. . . Come to think of it, you know that my friend ooo (That tall fine boy I was trying to love-vendor you for shocked)

@ Steaming.

Trust me, am not the person at that cross-road. If it were to be me, I wouldn't even think twice about getting down with her. I will start to remove my pants right from the airport to do it immediately she's coming in.

@ Iyeayo.

May God bless you for your truthfull response. It's just left for them to see one another.
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by abujabooks(f): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
This cannot be real.

The woman wants to get pregnant by ur friend & give 2 her hubby.

After 4 yrs of marriage, she must hv bn advised to "da ogbon si oro ara re".

But there is consequences 4 ur friend & her.

Don't do it. Adultery is wrong!
Re: Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship by sammyjl(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day! / After Divorce Wat Next. / Please,help My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.