Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do (5915 Views)

Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
maybe it is because a lot of dudes misuse that opportunity
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by stlarry001(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Cheek my signature and like, xcept I fit swear for you oooo. SAINT LARRY SAYS SO
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Rapsainot(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
maybe it is because a lot of dudes misuse that opportunity
which opportunities sire?
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
which opportunities sire?
like say u no dey do am cheesy
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by marieolae(f): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

correct geh.. long overdue.. girls wey i fine pass sef get more likes. grin
lool dats not nice sad
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by kilokeys(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
lool dats not nice sad
u r beautiful.. no doubt.. just saying giving dudes sm attention once in a while would be nice. tongue
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
lool dats not nice sad

do justice to mine too jhor
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Rapsainot(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
like say u no dey do am cheesy
do wetin... I be original omo jesu... grin
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Sarimah(f): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
you made it so tongue
lol..how pls?
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
do wetin... I be original omo jesu... grin
say you neva bleep b4 ?
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by osamaBUSH(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
sticky dicky baby
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by marieolae(f): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
chibwike:
Has in?
has in nurrin
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by marieolae(f): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

do justice to mine too jhor
aii
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by marieolae(f): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nobleval:
grin grin please don't feel for me smiley
okey dokey
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
aii

so how was your day bae?
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by oluamid(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Comment and they will tag it "GreenLight" undecidedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now that's not true. Only an immature dude will think that.
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by priscaoge(f): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
oluamid:

Now that's not true. Only an immature dude will think that.

I stopped commenting on Guys pics here when I noticed that some dudes on here ain't loyal! embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by naijaboiy: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Comment and they will tag it "GreenLight" undecidedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Only guys with low self-esteem will see that as a 'Green Light' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by oluamid(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:

I stopped commenting on Guys pics here when I noticed that some dudes on here ain't loyal! embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol, "not loyal"? I thought its ladies that are not meant to be loyal.

I agree though, that some immature dudes aren't "loyal".

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by priscaoge(f): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

Only guys with low self-esteem will see that as a 'Green Light' undecided

Exactly! I have encountered such dudes here. Talking out of experience tho wink

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:

Exactly! I have encountered such dudes here. Talking out of experience tho wink

All you do is quietly "Like" the pic and go wink

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by priscaoge(f): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
naijaboiy:

All you do is quietly "Like" the pic and go wink

Lol cheesy
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Iniotong(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Okay I ma pretend I didn't see the light at all grin
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by priscaoge(f): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Iniotong:
Okay I ma pretend I didn't see the light at all grin

See them cheesy cheesy....Now thats another handsome dude on here grin grin

#FacePalm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Rapsainot(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
say you neva bleep b4 ?
shocked jesuuu.... Don't corrupt me, if my mom catch you eh.
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Iniotong(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:

See them cheesy cheesy....Now thats another handsome dude on here grin grin

#FacePalm lipsrsealed
cheesy shys away.
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sarimah:
lol..how pls?
do you like or comment on them?
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Sarimah(f): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
do you like or comment on them?
sometimes
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sarimah:
sometimes
ok. Good for you grin
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by free2ryhme: 4:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Girls have more than one mAn chasing theM even on facebook and the mOment they comment it either reduces their market value or the largese they enjoy stops from their jealous boyfriends
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by kennyslim1(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2014
free2ryhme:
Girls have more than one mAn chasing theM even on facebook and the mOment they comment it either reduces their market value or the largese they enjoy stops from their jealous boyfriends

Nice reply...
Re: Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do by Pdizzle(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2014
marieolae:
I feel for u guys sometimes sha

You don't have a clue. Be happy for us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get This Guy? / Girl Celebrates 19th Birthday With Almost Unclad Pictures - "CHECK" / See My Bluefilm PICS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.