Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Do Muslim Have Worship Songs - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslim Have Worship Songs (550 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / As A Muslim, Have You Ever Asked Yourself; What's Next After Death? / Can A Muslim Have a Wedding During Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Muslim Have Worship Songs by Keenysbojan(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
I have been bothered and I have been trying to ask some Muslims wether they have worship songs both I am yet to be lucky to see or to have a Muslim friend..though I do see them everywhere,but I don't have any relationship with any of them... I did not hate them anyway,but I am yet to have a friend as a Muslim or to have any relationship with any of them..

back to business

I believe some Christians will read this thread and some Muslims will also do... you know we Christian have worship songs,

here I am to worship here I am to bow down here I am to say you are my God....

you deserve the glory and the honour lord I lift my hands in worship as I bless your holy name..and so on

and those worship songs will quickly connect your spirit with God and you will begin to realize how great is God... and your heart will begin to let know that you have sin against him and so on and so forth..

but my real question is DO MUSLIM HAVE WORSHIP SONGS?

Note: this thread is just to ask,if Muslim have worship songs, this is not meant to cause any religious argument..
and if there are blunders,please kindly correct it within your heart...thanks

(1) (Reply)

O Muslim, Be Cautious From Whom You Take Your Religion / Mssnoau: Beware Of Imposters!!! / Sayyeda Khadijah - The Love Of Prophet Muhammad (sa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.