Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey (4298 Views)

How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Dbestmax(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
amakufrancis:
no dulling for that naw. the sweet conversation begins
Surely
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Chuks16(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
the armed and unarmed rubbers.

the sleeping cat
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by akinsadeez(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
No 6 is so true. Those Ibo drivers na wa expecially on PMT buses. Back when I was in law school, every time I traveled from Ibadan or Ilorin to Enugu, d drivers would keep playing dose wack ibo songs thruout a journey of about 9hrs. There was a day myself and my friends in d bus had to beg d driver to please play recent songs. That's why I cannot go on a long journey without a full battery, my Powerbank for backup and good earphone.

Another set of people one meets in buses are the story tellers. Many times I have been in buses and sat beside people who for whatever reason just deem it necessary to tell me the story of their entire lives. Even if you are not interested, u just meet dese people who want to tell you stories thruout d journey. Even if u pretend to av a call, at d end of ur call they will tap you n continue d story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniport Post Graduate Admission List Is Out / I Just Saw My 100 Level Cgpa = 4.11 / Watch Moment A Hippopotamus Ate Up A Ghanaian Kid While Swimming (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.