Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey (4296 Views)

How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by PapaNnamdi: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
noundecided

hian!
d way u licked ur lips in dat pic, givs someone ideas,
*sprinkles holy water on her breasts*
go and sin no more
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by faithboi: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
tempem:
Are you claiming the good side? Apparently, you were the one she met in the bus the last time she traveled. #yimu
she just told me she discribed herself...
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

hian!
go and sin no more
hehehe, nawa o, that's just an ordinary tongue pose tongue
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by mspee(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
#TeamEarpiece cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by donigspain(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
[size=18pt]The ones that VOMIT on every journey especially when the bus is refilling at a petrol station.[/size] cry cry
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by DikSin(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
faithboi:
lol...so are we birds of a feather?
No, you are cars of a tyre gringrin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by iceberylin(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
ŃÁ ŤĤĨŚ ĶĨŃĎ ŔÚßßĨŚĤ ŤĤĔŶ MÁĶĔ ŦŔŐŃŤPÁĞĔ angry
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by iebanehita(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Atk01:
Those that sleep from the beginning to the end of the journey.

grin A bit guilty though, I sleep intermittently.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by DikSin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

hian!
go and sin no more

You know? See below my signature for more
EroticAngelina: come see ya inpirant grin

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Mcleo007(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Atk01:

I'm guilty of this... grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Isiterere(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ryabcool:
^^ There you have it folks! A perfect reason abortion should be legal in Nigeria
seconded ....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by mspee(f): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
DikSin:

No, you are cars of a tyre gringrin

cheesy cheesy cry
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by ekeneidiagbor: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
You guyz are forgetting the ones dat stop d driver... They'll be like 'Driver abeg stop I wan piss'
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Atk01(f): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
iebanehita:

grin A bit guilty though, I sleep intermittently.

I sleep too, especially if there is traffic on the way.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Atk01(f): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mcleo007:

I'm guilty of this... grin
Team Sleep. tongue
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by iebanehita(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Atk01:
I sleep too, especially if there is traffic on the way.

Yours is better.

I don't like travelling sef esp long distance #yuck

So, I sleep, even if vehicle is in top speed. makes the sleep sweeter grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
wateva.....I'm always on my Private Jet .....
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by podosci(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Atk01:
Thats me..i actually starve myself of sleep a day to the journey so has to enable sleep all thru the journey
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Smily202(m): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2014
HmmMmmmmmmm. .. Types of people again..
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by ahmbal(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2014
the ones that visit toilet at every available filling station or eatery
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2014
hahahahahaha... funny things on nairaland, am new here and am loving it already
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by amakufrancis(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
@OP... U forgot to add the quiet ones.... They never speak to anyone except spoken to neither do they sleep no matter the distance and they dont buy or eat anything on the way except when the bus stops for a break then they buy just sth to drink ..... O... Nd once in a while, they press their phones.... Thats just me on a trip.... Love to mind my business....
you ended up describing me.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Crispels(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
undecided
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Dbestmax(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, true! u forgot the people who buy things from bus windows every ten seconds grin them sabi chop ehn! I enter one bus, I bought pink popcorn, the fat man sitting besyds me(who have just finished eating three galas and malt) was just eyeing my oink popcorn, he was like 'sister, biko where u buy this popcorn' hehehe I just looked at him dirty, and pointed to the woman try the window, he called her and bought two popcorns!! WTF undecided the man bought plenty things, that I myself became hungry, my mouth was watering, choi... I had to buy that popcorn to curb my hunger.
He was jst hungry probably
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Dbestmax(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
amakufrancis:
you ended up describing me.
And u're trying to say u act like me
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by olagockay(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
U 4got those dat'll enta a bus wit no kobo in dere pocket n at d end of d journey.... *lips sealed*
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by amakufrancis(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dbestmax:

And u're trying to say u act like me
gbam.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ryabcool:
^^ There you have it folks! A perfect reason abortion should be legal in Nigeria
classic
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Dbestmax(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
amakufrancis:
gbam.
Lol...bt not wen dat nxt fine chick asks for a minute
#Swap
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by cupidhero(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
FSE#
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by godwinony(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
@OP... U forgot to add the quiet ones.... They never speak to anyone except spoken to neither do they sleep no matter the distance and they dont buy or eat anything on the way except when the bus stops for a break then they buy just sth to drink ..... O... Nd once in a while, they press their phones.... Thats just me on a trip.... Love to mind my business....
exactly me..
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by amakufrancis(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dbestmax:

Lol...bt not wen dat nxt fine chick asks for a minute
#Swap
no dulling for that naw. the sweet conversation begins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Moment A Hippopotamus Ate Up A Ghanaian Kid While Swimming (VIDEO) / 10 Psychology Tricks To Influence Others And Get What You Want / Uniport Post Graduate Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.