Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,124 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

How To Have A Child (for Chidless Couples) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Have A Child (for Chidless Couples) (676 Views)

Photos Of ADOLPH HITLER As A Child And His Mother / Man Jailed Five Years For Selling Child For N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Child (for Chidless Couples) by timawoku(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
I had a visit from an old friend who got married in spain 5 years ago, on mentioning about his kids he became dull and told me they were still searching, I gave him some advice and I decided to share with nairalanders also, this might prove very useful, create life and save marriages, some of this I got from long gory tales. for the med. Practitioners out there, your advice is kindly needed, you can help save/create lives.
Here is my advice

After you must have gone for medical check up (both couple) and certified 'fit', you can continue thus

* first of all, when there is a childless marriage, there is tendency of anxiety (usually 1st and second year), frustration (for the couple) and a feeling of rejection (for the wife), the wife will feel ill about the situation and she starts fretting, seeking for solution, the man (somewhat) believes it is fine and that a child is coming soon, hence, he still feel a bit more relaxed than the lady, she feels her hubby might 'hit it on' with a babe out there, she begins to panic and sends her husband on 'worry frenzy', her hubby hates it, he frequent bars and night club more now to try and get the worries off his mind, the lady gets 'intensely' frustrated, she begins to feel her hubby might be cheating on her, she panics, cry every often and 'die in silence'.

With this situation (which often than not,occurs in early stages of childless marriage)child bearing becomes harder for the woman to conceive, the man's sperm becomes less potent due to (now excessive) drinking and the woman's body is (by now) highly tense and it becomes even harder, this can go on for years until they eventually understand their situation.

The solution is this, the lady should dress more sexy and try as much as possible to spice up her marriage (yeah,she has a lot to do), she needs to create 'love' in the house, this will give room for 'relaxed' mind and possible foundation for child bearing, she should possibly get kids around her all the time (heard it help stimulate the child hormone in her,*not proved*) The man needs to show much love to his wife, by now she should be moving towards 'a shadow of her former self' and her hubby should pull her out, treat her like you did when you were dating.

With that out of the way here are some few other tips y'all can learn from.

Woman
*Avoid stressful jobs,if possible, save up and start your business with proximity to your home, daycare, school, or selling kids stuff is advisable, it can help you psychologically
*do things that makes you happy,go out with your friends, enjoy your life,it can help 'tune' up your body towards pregnancy
*immediately after sex, do not wash, lie on the bed (with your legs raised against the wall) for some 10 minutes, it helps...
*know your fertile cycle, I think its 3 day B4 and after menses or so (I really don't know this part so peops make corrections here,others might need it)
*have loads of sex, this is quite exhaustive as you will need to continuously 'hit' the tune for your man,like 5-10 times a week will do.
*be prayerful

MAN
Reduce alcohol and cigarettes(if you drink and/or smoke),
*reassure and Intensify your love to your wife
*Create a peaful atmosphere in your home so as to make your wife more relaxed
* don't listen to bad advices from friends

I might have omitted but will keep modifying till am satisfied
If you have some other clues, ideas, experiences, questions, please let's share here...

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! / Life And Times Of Chief Molade Okoya Thomas (must Read) Very Inspiring / See Person Who Works In Same Office With A Woman But Didn't Know She's Her Mom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.