Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? (676 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by bilms(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
IS IT A CRIME FOR SUCCESSFUL WOMEN TO REMAIN SINGLE?
http://mrrightsng..com/2014/10/is-it-crime-for-successful-women-to.html

Viola Okolie, a friend on facebook shared this status. Am sure she won't sue me for plagiarism
Seriously, why do Nigerian men think it is a crime to be successful and remain single?
One of the best lines from a song that keeps thrilling me over and over again. ..
"I'd rather be alone than unhappy".

Have they ever paused to consider that a lot of women would rather be alone than unhappy? Your search keeps turning up goat droppings rolled in mud, why keep searching? Why not polish yourself for yourself and make something of yourself?
Seriously, some men think once you have a watchamacallit you are good to go for any woman. Well some women have been there and done that and would rather wait for someone they find worthy, or not at all if it gets to that. Wallahi, all these side talk about successful single women is irritating.
And for the ladies, una no dey shame! Open your mouths and label your fellow woman? So what if she is a divorcee? You can never tell a story you have never lived and can never judge an experience you have never been through.
So what if she is a single parent? So what if she is single and advanced in age? So what if she is pregnant and no man in sight? So what if she is loving a church rat? So what if she is on her second or third marriage? So what? So bloody what? We are our own worst enemies sha o!
Men be acting like they are the best gift to women ever, women be validating that misplaced impression.
Men: If you don't have what it takes to make a woman happy, if you are not willing to commit to a fulfilling relationship however long it lasts, biko, trafficate left. Try your luck elsewhere, there might be someone else willing to tolerate your BS.
Women: Take a break from beefing yourselves to understand that all a woman wants is to be happy. If she finds that happiness being whatever you are gossiping about, let her be. Focus on you. Make you a better person.
Oh and some of my sistuhs, take a little bit of the facepaint money, and buy a shaving stick and some deodorant. Shave the forest underneath your armpits and liberally apply the roll-on.
We can't have you looking like Nicky Minaj yet smelling like a virile he goat now, can we?
‪#‎EndOf...
PS: I have not mentioned money here o, before those that feel I am truncating their koboless hustle come and start hyperventilating on my wall.
PPS: Just a rant inspired by some nangsense updates and posts, especially in the wake of ‪#‎LindaGate, I had been jumping past. You might not agree with me, that is perfectly okay. No need to quarrell or call names, just state it nicely!
Re: Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Brb
Re: Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by vislabraye(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
It's not only acrime, it's a sin.
Re: Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by bilms(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
hum
Re: Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by iceberylin(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
vislabraye:
It's not only acrime, it's a sin.
Seconded
Re: Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by bilms(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
?
Re: Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by RAKITIC: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
It is nt a crime
Re: Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by naijaaone(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
i smell pride, riigidness and loss of respect for men. Tell that lady that in this side of the world that a woman's success is incomplete without marriage.
Re: Is It A Crime For Successful Women To Remain Single? by bilms(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why The Number Of Boyfriends A Lady’s Had Matters! / 4 First Date Tips For Men / Ladies, Would You Find A Short Guy Attractive If He Becomes Muscular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.