Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Visa To Norway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Norway (10952 Views)

Visa Application To Norway / Moving To Norway Soonest / Travelling To Norway: Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Norway by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2008
I need someone to give me a guide on cool ways to enter Norway as a guyman. I need to cut out of this country before it cuts on me. Please i believe that we still have some good nairaland members. Please can yall shade light on this title. I need a way whether legal or illegal. I am ready to take the risk whether i will die trying, that doesn't matter.
Re: Visa To Norway by Godalone(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2008
Bigmodo!
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2008
Please, yall should answer me or am i the only one in this forum. Abeg, yall should stop fucking your man up all the time.
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2008
Godalone:

Bigmodo!

Yo Man! I Know you? Any runs dey to Norway? I beg i wan fall in there, you fit link me up. Thanks yo man.
Re: Visa To Norway by marknorris: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2008
Do you have an IV? lets start from there. Travelling abroad is not stressfull,it depends on your work plan.Keep in touch ok.
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
marknorris:

Do you have an IV? lets start from there. Travelling abroad is not stressfull,it depends on your work plan.Keep in touch ok.

I aint got an IV.
Re: Visa To Norway by shotster50(m): 2:45am On Nov 13, 2008
Bigmodo, I think say u don ja sef,
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2008
shotster50:

Bigmodo, I think say u don ja sef,

Oh boy, i neva ja oo, ur man just dey roast here for naija while u dey london dey enjoy life, em no good.
Re: Visa To Norway by marydre: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2008
bigmodo u again from qatar to norway, u no dey tire
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2008
marydre:

bigmodo u again from qatar to norway, u no dey tire

I need to cut out, anywhere i can lay my hands on money, not mind if it's iraq or afghanistan. As long as i can lay my hands on real money, am on for it.
Re: Visa To Norway by tRoOE(f): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2008
bigmodo:

I need to cut out, anywhere i can lay my hands on money, not mind if it's iraq or afghanistan. As long as i can lay my hands on real money, am on for it.
[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Visa To Norway by RolandPet(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2008
Visa to Norway, ,

very simple,get admission to any of there university(studyinnorway.no), Tuition free!,

Then deposit 80,000 Nok, for account they will open to you at their Consulate,Before you know it, your on your way to Norway, no visa refusal nor any f, cking appeal.

Got some of my friends in there.

planning of visiting them soon.
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
tru talk roland. i would have told the poster these earlier, but I don't think he can afford 1.7 Million naira for the account.

bigmodo, i wish u good luck sha wink
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2008
jassie:

tru talk roland. i would have told the poster these earlier, but I don't think he can afford 1.7 Million naira for the account.

bigmodo, i wish u good luck sha wink

I ain't got that kind of money. Can yall tell me what imma do; as i aint got that kind of money. I heard they pay anybody in their country money every month whether you are a citizen or not.
Re: Visa To Norway by aloraboi: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2008
Try and apply to Norway uni, thats your best bet so you can get a residence permit and you can work legally. If you don't have the money, you can borrow from relatives, u cannot do it alone. When u get there, u will return their money. grin
Re: Visa To Norway by promise2(f): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2008
Roland Pet,

How are you doing? Long time, application for Finland Universities have started.

How far for Norway?

Bigmodo, all advice given to you is the best Get admission to any University In Norway, try saving money and pay about 1.7 million Naira for your living expenses in Norway. You will get the visa as far this money have been trasfered.

I did not know about this until i got some info here in NL and a friend also mail me from Norway who is studying there.

Learnt the place is okay you can make it there.

So let your relatives help you, you based in Aba, you can sell a land if you have gotten any.
give your self time towards this and save.

it will work out and also pray God can favour you.
Re: Visa To Norway by kenforum(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2008
I will advice you to get a Visa to any European country and from there you can find your way to Norway.I can arrange a Visa to Belarus for you within 7 working days at a very cheap price and from there i can arrange for your crossing to a schengei state and that is it.If you are interested for more info,call Ken:08052778461 or 08037060650
Re: Visa To Norway by RolandPet(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2008
Hi dear(promise2)

i have been busy lately,sorry for not making it shaaa,

i have make some couple of application,will get to you soon on phone.

Take care.

@bigmodo,

what the guy tell you about crossing to norway from belarus is true since they are under shechgen vis categories,but be carefull before giving anybody your hard earn money.

Peace out!
Re: Visa To Norway by coffri(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ Promise and Roland Pet
1. Please can you paste few schools with their website so that i can choose and apply.
2. I have finished my B.SC programme here but still want to further and is there need for any Sponsor when appling for Visa and please can you advice me on the better cousr/programme to apply for. I studied Economice while in the school, served and started working.

I wish to go for Nursing , Please is it possible.

@ Roland Pet, Please can you assist me on how your freinds make it there. Thank You and Best Regards.
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2008
coffri:

@ Promise and Roland Pet
1. Please can you paste few schools with their website so that i can choose and apply.
2. I have finished my B.SC programme here but still want to further and is there need for any Sponsor when appling for Visa and please can you advice me on the better cousr/programme to apply for. I studied Economice while in the school, served and started working.

@ Roland Pet, Please can you assist me on how your freinds make it there. Thank You and Best Regards.

Hi,
Just google "universities in norway" and you will be able to see many of them.
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
coffri:

@ Promise and Roland Pet

Hi Coffri,
You can visit http://www.findaschool.org/index.php?Country=Norway . I hope you can afford the 1.7 million naira. Without it, it might not work. Remember me when you travel Coffri, my email is bigmodo@gmail.com . Simply visit the individual schools. You will be able to find the ones that offer nursing there. Click the Uk flag for english translation. Look for international students, prospective students, or application. Apply. When you offered the admission, visit the embassy with your papers. If you need more info contact me bigmodo@gmail.com
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2008
coffri:

Dis kind graduate na wa o! cheesy grin Wey u no even fit spell ur course well. . . angry
Re: Visa To Norway by jordanese: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2008
It's a simple mistake it can happen to anybody.
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
u mean they are just simple mistakes wink

anyways, i was just being ma natty self! @ d affected 1, don't take it 2 serious coz jassie joketh! wink

@kenforum

As @ this moment, Belarus isn't part of the Schengen agreement, peepz don't be deceived. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2008
@bigmodo

even if smbody wants to help,u r so desperate dat u will put the person in trouble one hand

its either u r talking about travelling illegally to australia,norway,qatar,europe,plssssss,if u r tired of nigeria,then hang urself to death and stop disturbing us wt ur desperado nonsense
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 2:01am On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

@bigmodo

even if smbody wants to help,u r so desperate that u will put the person in trouble one hand

its either u r talking about travelling illegally to australia,norway,qatar,europe,plssssss,if u r tired of nigeria,then hang yourself to death and stop disturbing us wt ur desperado nonsense
what a nasty statement from you. i think you are seriously damage in brain to say that to a flesh like you. slowpoke!
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:15am On Nov 21, 2008
jonyjay:

what a nasty statement from you. i think you are seriously damage in brain to say that to a flesh like you. slowpoke!

oh another retarded fool is here again

welcome
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 3:36am On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

@bigmodo

if u r tired of nigeria,then hang yourself to death and stop disturbing us wt ur desperado nonsense
i can see u re a bipolar disorder. u need a psychiatrist or even brain surgeon might be better. if u could open ur stinky mouth and tell someone to hang him/herself  to death, killing someone verbally. i believe God's wrath is on you.
Re: Visa To Norway by promise2(f): 4:40am On Nov 21, 2008
Is alright guys, please stop abusing each other.
Re: Visa To Norway by nedureg01(m): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2008
@ bigmodo
I get confirmed link for vietnam visa. if u're interested let me know. there's money in vietnam even though na 4th world country, but e ge levels wey i go involve u 4(na one on one for dat side)
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 5:27am On Nov 21, 2008
i am not here to abuse someone. i think we are here to help, encourage and advice people in their endeavour. not to tell someone to go hang himself to death.
@nedureg1 how u dey now? how calgary now freezing am sure. i used to live there tho.
Re: Visa To Norway by promise2(f): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2008
Bigmodo,yes come to think of it, You can actually travel to Vietnam, visa is not hard to get and you can easily renew if expires. A friend came back few months back from there, he is not doing bad and not in to illegal business.He import jeans and sell in Naija from Vietnam via Cotonu cos in Naija is countral ban.
But In vietnam you have to work hard to make it, if you have N75000 you can get the visa, and apart from air ticket, if you have 350k you can go there and start buying things and send to Naija and trusted friend will help you sell them and send the money back to you. Vietnam is a developing country, where most companies open industies for cheap labour. Vietnam manufactured Quality goods. you can go to Thailand if you live in Vietnam for some businesses too.
Is just an advice, you can gradually make it there.

Jassie and Roland Pet, how u na dey? pls do any of you know much on Belarus? how is their education if you want to study there and Visa issue too.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘U.S. Tourists Pay $270 For Nigerian Visa, Not $180’ / Travelling To Cameroon This December / Ethiopian Air-backed Carrier To Start In Nigeria By October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.