Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Waiting For The Perfect Partner. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Waiting For The Perfect Partner. (681 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by franklytrue(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
I can never be the perfect man without Your help. Will You help me? You remembered how imperfect I have been but nevertheless I don't want to remain bad. Will You help me?

The imperfect cannot become perfect without the help of the perfect, for a blind cannot lead the blind else they will fall into a ditch -Luke 6:39. and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. -Luke 22:32

Together we can make it work. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace and things wherewith one may edify another. Romans 14:19

A quote from The Final Quest by Rick Joyner worth repeating until it sinks down to become true of our lifestyle "True worship purifies the soul for the glories of true relationships. You must therefore not seek relationships but true worship. Only then can relationships start to become what it is supposed to be."
Re: Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by Kanwulia: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Their is no such thing as a PERFECT PARTNER. . . .Please, stop dreaming! kiss
Re: Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by JEITO: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice one!

Our people say," na wen hand wash hand, naim hands dey take clean"

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by iebanehita(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kanwulia:
Their is no such thing as a PERFECT PARTNER. . . .Please, stop dreaming! kiss

The OP is still reading fairytales.

He is yet to face reality.
#Loffaboi cheesy
Re: Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2014
This is what happens when one watch too many disney cartoons. You start thinking like prince charming... grin
Re: Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Perfect partner?

You go tey for bus stop.
Re: Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by franklytrue(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Maybe see it as my diary or thoughts towards a woman I have in my heart or who has me in her heart.
Re: Waiting For The Perfect Partner. by franklytrue(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
To my critics, never said I that I was the perfect partner or was looking for one (but I want to be better anyway). As a male, I was referring to females who would want to wait for the perfect partner. I cannot meet all the high expectations but I am willing to be better than I have been or do better.

TOGETHER we can make relationship work, not expecting me to be all she wants or wish for. And when I wrote '...without Your help' (capital Y), I was not just referring to a woman who is not perfect herself but to a higher power -the Divine. True worship. Seek true worship first and then relationship can start to become what it is supposed to be from "...in the beginning".

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Ex-wife Over Ugly Children And Wins ! . False Pretenses, Ex-wife Had A / Can You Do This To Your Child ??? / Pls Mummies In D House I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.