Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. (10486 Views)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Just like ARVA said in her post about dating introverted guy which I found to be true, now I am bringing you reasons why you should date an introverted girl. I am a practical example so most of the things am gonna write is all about myself being an introvert.
1) AN INTROVERTED LADY WILL NOT CHEAT ON YOU: its unlikely you have a trust issue with an introverted lady, even after marriage be rest assured that your woman belongs to you only. Personally I haven't for once thought of cheating on my BF simply because naturally it takes time for an introvert to get used to people, even at that introverts dnt make frnds easily but can form a lifelong frndship once the frndship is initiated. I have gotten used to my BF and I see us being together forever.
2) SHE DOESN'T GET INFLUENCED EASILY: unlike the extroverts that could easily be influenced by group of frnds who decides for them on what to do and how to live their live, introvert dnt even have such a friend that would influence her in the first place, even if she has, there is low probability that she would base your relationship on frnds advice.
3) YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER WILL NEVER BE THE TALK OF THE DAY: who doesn't like gisting her friends about how she spent her weekend in her boyfriend's place? About how they both explore the world together? Its simply the introvert. You can never see her table your relationship talk before her frnds, she won't tell them how the weekend went with you guys neither will she intentionally tell them how Ɣ☺u spent on her. This is an added advantage because your relationship Won't get to be judged or screened out among her frnds, the only condition she will talk about you guys is when she is really forced to say something.
4)SHE IS LESS MATERIALISTIC AND SUBMISSIVE: less materialistic in the sense that she isn't worldy, she doesn't like partying and going out too much so what is the essence of the material things? In as much as girls love good things, material thing is not on her A-list. Introvert likes pleasing others, in this regard Ɣ☺u have her total submission.
5) HER SMILE: ever heard of the saying that a lady's smile is also romantic In some ways? If you want to keep seeing an ever smiling face, then try out an introvert.
6)SHE WILL NOT LIKELY BE A BURDEN: while your frnds are complainin about how their gfs have bcm a leach on them, the probability of your introverted gf becoming a leach on you is very slim.

CONS OF DATING AN INTROVERT
1) BORING RELATIONSHIP: this is true because what and extrovert BF consider as boring is what his introvert gf consider as fun. I could remember when a guy was asking me out sometimes bck, he kept on repeating how we would go to club together every weekend if I get to say YES.lol I couldn't hold bck the smile, introverted me in club every weekend?
2) LESS EXCITING ROMANTIC LIFE: this is because she cannot fully express herself just so you dnt see her as a slut. Introvert love romance but to initiate it is not their thing. The bf might get tired of initiating this all the time.
3) SHE WILL WANT TO MEET YOUR FAMILY: woe betide you if you plan on dating an introvert without intention of marrying her, this is because you are all she has, she doesn't have a 'spare tyre' and she as formed a lifelong bond with you. She will be curious to bcm a part of your family member.
You can as well add or remove from the above points if you have once dated an introvert or you are one yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by iamsegsy(m): 1:12am On Oct 13, 2014
another counter thread undecided
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 13, 2014
I'm an introvert. Now me dating an introverted lady will be like bread and butter, peeerffect... cheesy

No doubt, we both will understand each others need for quietness and solidarity. And we can endeavor to create our world of silence, sparking with obsessed love away from the crowd. cool
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by bknight: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2014
You've got to be joking, right? Whoever told you an introverted girl won't cheat?
What informs your assumption that they are less materialistic and not easily influenced? I bet you can't phantom how much insecurity is stocked up within this group?
Lame no 5.
An average introvert is even more of a burden than an average extrovert, and perhaps, has more tendency to sulk & nag than an extrovert. Simple put, your life might become a living hell if you cross paths with a sulking one. Imagine someone with no friends; the leeching will be legendary! So,..
That no. 6 has to be the joke of the week.

Hilarious pros. Flawed cons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by tosyne2much(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2014
7. LOG OF WOOD

An introvert lady would lie helplessly like a log of wood during bleeping

2 Likes

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by mesoade(m): 1:47am On Oct 13, 2014
The thing about introverts not cheating is very clear.

They hardly mix with people,they hardly make friends.by dating an introvert u dnt have to worry much,its even an added advantage if she's a nerd.instead of worrying about buying brazillian hair of iphone6 4 her just buy her a novel.she'l find it romantic.

And don't get it twisted,for the fact that the OP said they don't cheat doesn't mean dey don't cheat at all bt atleast 90-95% are faithful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by mesoade(m): 1:51am On Oct 13, 2014
By dating an Introverted girl,you'll spend less even though the relationship might/will be boring,but some guys will still go for the extroverted, extravagant lady and after an awful adventure take their anger to NL to open a topic about "girls and money" . . NL guys sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by naijaboiy: 1:52am On Oct 13, 2014
All these things you people are talking about dating an introvert or extrovert is just total bullshit to me undecided

Being in any of these two categories does not determine whether a relationship will work or not undecided

The major thing here is finding a partner that can suit your lifestyle and you both will be happy at the end of the day.

So please quit this issue of stating "reasons why you should date this and that"

1 Like

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Jnrbayerno(m): 1:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmm...I see 👀
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by barackodam: 2:00am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
7. LOG OF WOOD

An introvert lady would lie like a log of wood during bleeping

I always like your replies
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by naijaboiy: 2:03am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
7. LOG OF WOOD

gringrin
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Alfred200825(m): 3:55am On Oct 13, 2014
I still prefer deeper lifers to introvet due to low maintenance costs
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by brainpower(m): 5:11am On Oct 13, 2014
Its possible to date an introvert without having a boring relationship. There are some girls that turn into wild cats just for you and when in their comfort zone. People do a lot of crazy things in their bedrooms and privacy. All you need is understanding. If you both feel safe around each other, you could even go clubbing once in a while. If only we knew how "crazy" the minds of these so called nerds are. Even when extroverts date it gets boring at times cos it is expected that you will always go out and no matter how outgoing anyone is, there will definitely come a day when you won't feel like going out. You get tired of going with that person cos there's nothing new but for an introvert, there's always something new but only with someone that feels safe around you.

1 Like

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by adepiero: 5:23am On Oct 13, 2014
Do you mind spacing your writeup! it helps for better reading. and FYI, being an introvert doesn't guarantee that she doesn't have a wild side! she just hasn't found the person to bring her out of her shell.

1 Like

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
7. LOG OF WOOD

...hmmmmm.....

**shake my big head***.....

Tosyn, you will not kee me in this NL fah
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Tallesty1(m): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2014
brainpower:
Its possible to date an introvert without having a boring relationship. There are some girls that turn into wild cats just for you and when in their comfort zone. People do a lot of crazy things in their bedrooms and privacy. All you need is understanding. If you both feel safe around each other, you could even go clubbing once in a while. If only we knew how "crazy" the minds of these so called nerds are. Even when extroverts date it gets boring at times cos it is expected that you will always go out and no matter how outgoing anyone is, there will definitely come a day when you won't feel like going out. You get tired of going with that person cos there's nothing new but for an introvert, there's always something new but only with someone that feels safe around you.
Everything you said is true except the emboldened.

A real introvert will not follow you to a club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2014
I knew this was coming, did you just say they don't cheat ? These girls have all manners of fantasy about men in their solitude so when the slightest opportunity comes they capitalize on it wella

1 Like

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Wolison(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2014
Hahahahahaha
What a follow-up!
#no comment till it gets to frontpage
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by abdulaz: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Correction to no. 6. All girls are burden on their man, whether intro or extroverts.
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by LEERICIST(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Medunah: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2014
Well, am glad am not an introvert #gladlyextrovert
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Medunah: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
7. LOG OF WOOD

This is so not true
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Medunah: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2014
Aprime:
I'm an introvert. Now me dating an introverted lady will be like bread and butter, peeerffect... cheesy

No doubt, we both will understand each others need for quietness and solidarity. And we can endeavor to create our world of silence, sparking with obsessed love away from the crowd. cool
Introvert + Introvert = disaster / boring relationship
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
7. LOG OF WOOD

grin grin grin lols
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by LadyCaty(f): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2014
Medunah:

Esp i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ marriage..

1 Like

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2014
Medunah:

even the sex to go boring

1 Like

Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by iceberylin(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2014
The girls aint cool but we the Guys are AWESOME cool
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by alotofgrace(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2014
just don't get her upset
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by tosyne2much(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2014
barackodam:

I always like your replies
oga mi thanks jawe.. I'm humbled
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by msmon(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2014
Thread and Counter thread since 620AD
Re: PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. by valdes00(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
7. LOG OF WOOD

#fact bro.... Naxo my babe dey lie down lik wood durin bleepin.... I jus call am one day say....me no lik dis kind one, oga if u no change valdes go enter outside fine corect babe wey go dey wyne me well... Ever sinx den, yeeeeeee she cum vex lik rambo dey even break dance durin bleepin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / Can You Date Fat Females Above Size 8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.