Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics (1878 Views)

Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Shoes, Bags & Office View(Photos) / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Trips Over Her Shoes / Fake Hulk Hogan Storms Lagos, Receives VIP Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics by Fucck(m): 4:04am On Oct 13, 2014
You would think someone as VIP as Rihanna would be able to effortlessly navigate her way through the airport.
According to MailOnline, it appears that isn't necessarily the case. The 26-year-old star had trouble going through airport security as she took a flight out of Miami on Thursday. She had arrived for the flight a bit too blinged out and had struggled as she had to remove articles of jewelry and clothing piece-by-piece until the metal detector stopped beeping. As she was forced to take off more and more of her belongings, the singer seemed to become increasingly upset until she finally tossed one of her black leather boots to the ground.

Re: NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics by Yungwizzzy28(m): 4:35am On Oct 13, 2014
k
Re: NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics by kilokeys(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2014
see dressing.. cry
Re: NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics by StevinMorgan(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2014
I guess machines now dictates illuminati members
Re: NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics by philantoxx(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2014
winkif she keeps dressing like this I might just propose to her soon

(1) (Reply)

"People Don't Believe I'm Lagosian Because I Don't Act Yoruba Movies" - Desmond / Beyonce, Jay Z, Tina Knowles, Kelly Rowland & Her Husband Meet Up For Lunch / Shocking Photos Of A Man With A Female Face, Breast And A P*nis Caught In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.