Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) (907 Views)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (2) (3) (4)

Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by gabazin080(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2014
save a bro frm being duped. is he for real. see our chat screenshots (+PIC).
I joined one Liverpool fans Channel. I was chatin with d admin. being someone dat loves keeping people informed and love reading comments on my post on either Facebook or any forum I belong.
so I askd d admin on how I can b able 2 create post and keep my fellow Liverpudlians informed. so he askd me to register as an admin before I will b able 2 create post and get peoples comments.
he asked me to collect form 2. register as an admin and d form will cost 50 dollars and I will b earning 400 dollars every week as an admin.
can anybody confirm d authenticity of wat he told me. am afraid because he is Nigerian like me and I knw wat our gurus can do. do we have such admin here or has anybody here been duped wit dis before. help a bro pls
Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by gabazin080(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2014
pix not loading. any help on how 2 upload pix here will b appreciated so DAT u guys can b sure
Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by gabazin080(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2014
pix not loading. nid help pls

Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by gabazin080(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2014
more pix

Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by phayvoursky(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Wetn you de talk sef? Your post and pics makes no sense
Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by gabazin080(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2014
pix

Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by gabazin080(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2014
phayvoursky:
Wetn you de talk sef? Your post and pics makes no sense
maybe u nid 2 read again
Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Nothing good comes easy... You pay just 50 bucks to be earning 400 weekly? Scammers can only scam greedy people.....

Shine your eyes; you are about to be scammed
Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by gabazin080(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
himkers:
Nothing good comes easy... You pay just 50 bucks to be earning 400 weekly? Scammers can only scam greedy people.....

Shine your eyes; you are about to be scammed
than bro, days y I came 2 seek advice so as not 2 get duped
Re: Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) by gebony(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
visit d nigerian site www.scamfender.com
they are in charge of validating all dese tins.

Welcome To The 21st Century / Myles Munroe Is Dead!!!! / Every Person Should Know This By The Age Of 20years!