Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. (1675 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by ChelseaDotCom: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Hi guys, I'm just curious to know if you can date or marry a man whom you are taller than. I am 5.4 in height while my fiancee is 5.7. Sometimes we joke about it but no insecurity. Am I the only one in this category? NLers, I want to know your views.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by rawpadgin(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2014
5"4 : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
& i thought i was short @ 5"8

its no big anyway, i have dated a 6ft plus chick & she was madly in love with me cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by izsmike: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2014
ChelseaDotCom:
Hi guys, I'm just curious to know if you can date or marry a man whom you are taller than. I am 5.4 in height while my fiancee is 5.7. Sometimes we joke about it but no insecurity. Am I the only one in this category? NLers, I want to know your views.
ask akin or paw paw since u guys are heightmate
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by tuwayz(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2014
izsmike:
ask akin or paw paw since u guys are heightmate
Bros nawao to u o, aki n paw paw reach 5feet?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by izsmike: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2014
tuwayz:

Bros nawao to u o, aki n paw paw reach 5feet?
ask op make he tell u he real height, na the approximated figure he tell u so

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2014
No i can't and i dnt pray for such guys.....i mean i'm 5ft6 so his height must be higher than that or no way
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2014
No i can't and i dnt pray for such guys.....i mean i'm 5ft6 so his height must be higher than that or no way grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by goalburner(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Classyzi:
No i can't and i dnt pray for such guys.....i mean i'm 5ft6 so his height must be higher than that or no way grin
Lyk 8ft
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
goalburner:

Lyk 8ft
WAH?......do u want me to kip luking up to sky all the days of my life?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by tuwayz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
izsmike:
ask op make he tell u he real height, na the approximated figure he tell u so
why do u think so? U know am in person abi wetin I neva understand una o
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin grin
I can only imagine
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by goalburner(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Classyzi:
WAH?......do u want me to kip luking up to sky all the days of my life?
So wich range do u prefer
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Tallesty1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
ChelseaDotCom:
Some people can
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
goalburner:

So wich range do u prefer
atleast he shld be taller than i am
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by goalburner(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Classyzi:
atleast he shld be taller than i am
noted!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Rapsainot(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
undecided I'm dating a girl taller than me... So?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by fairygeh(f): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
And i thought I was short at 1.62 m,please what's the equivalence sef,its 5 what? tongue.and I have never dated any short guy.tall guys kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by qloreal: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Every lady wants a tall dude, but who qo come marry all dis shorty wen full town
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by tuwayz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
qloreal:
Every lady wants a tall dude, but who qo come marry all dis shorty wen full town
Money ni cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by ChelseaDotCom: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
fairygeh:
And i thought I was short at 1.62 m,please what's the equivalence sef,its 5 what? tongue.and I have never dated any short guy.tall guys kiss

You are 5.3 ft. Not too bad for a lady.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by qloreal: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
tuwayz:

Money ni cheesy grin
omo yoruba i didn't qet you ()h
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Maybe it depends
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by ChelseaDotCom: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Classyzi:

What if he's rich...like Lionel Messi?
The truth is, when a short but rich man stands on his riches, he can be taller than the tallest man in the world.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by fairygeh(f): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
ChelseaDotCom:
Are you serious?thought I would be like 5.5 or 5.6 though angry tongue

You are 5.3 ft. Not too bad for a lady.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by tuwayz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
qloreal:
omo yoruba i didn't qet you ()h
Bros weda short or tall what some girl/women need is money once the money is there hmmm..... U knw the rest
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Lordabas: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
I prefer girls to be taller than me actually. Not a domination thing at all its kind of freaky and of an in-your-face-thing in public. Too bad most girls prefer taller guys. I'm not short,but still. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by KMTee(f): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
i'm short (5.4ft) and petite
i've never dated a short guy, not my fault, no short guys ever came my way
it seems tall guys like petitie girls *don't know*
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
ChelseaDotCom:

What if he's rich...like Lionel Messi?
The truth is, when a short but rich man stands on his riches, he can be taller than the tallest man in the world.
hmmmm dis one is strong
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Man That You Are Taller Than. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
I will go for a tall ugly guy to a short handsome man.
I want giant kids with good Heart

(1) (Reply)

Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic / What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? / Getting Married? Are You Sure You're Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.