Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable (702 Views)

We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / Legal Proof That Stealing Is Different From Corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2014
I don't know the meaning of the topic I used for this thread but I will hope you understand what I want to say.

Nigeria as a multi Lingual, and Multi Ethnic country made up of Tribes which are indegine to it territory is a country whose psyche can not easily be manipulated to follow a direction.

Nigeria has the ability of being Independent on its own without being corrupted by language, technology,Government or even sociology, rather, it corrupt other language, technology, government or even sociology in other to adopt it into it psyche.

This form the major reason why Nigeria, in this dispensation, cannot be controlled by any external force to follow exactly a directive no matter how powerful or intelligent they may be.

Nigeria corrupted English Language and therefore has it own English language which is different from the original English language.
If you present Fresh, German or Spanish Language to nigerian, they will also corrupt it to provide for themselves a language that suite them.

Is it Government, we have developed our own military rule, parliamentary rule and presently, democratic rule. We will always do things the way it suite us rather than the way it is presented to us.

In technology, we are forefront. We have developed planes from scrap of cars, lamp from CDs and even the worst one, bio gas from toilets.

I don't want to talk about sociology of Nigeria. It is such a controversial one.

Nigeria is indeed a land of uncontrollable psyche.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable by benjichuks(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable by tinkinjow: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2014
As you've said, I understand grin
Re: Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
tinkinjow:
As you've said, I understand grin

glad you did
Re: Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2014
updated.

We even manufacture our democracy.
Re: Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2014
benjichuks:

Thank you for the comment.
It means alot to this thread.
Re: Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2014
The only thing that can change the Nigerian psyche is shock.

And shock is coming.
Re: Why Nigeria is different - Unpredictable by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2014
Shock is not always danger. It is an overwhelming surprise.

Wait for it!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Tamed Nigeria's Most Lawless City / FG To End Niger Delta Amnesty Program By 2015 (Published Sept 2013) / Deputy Gov Sends Stinker To Governor Amosun of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.