Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? (2567 Views)

How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Gaminechic: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2008
Chei, wen all dis follo follo go end eh!
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by clemcykul(f): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2008
@topic i will as long as my shoe maker can increase da heigth of ma shoes
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Gaminechic: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2008
Hehehe. Prince did it, u can do it too, notn do u my broda! cheesy
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by nana(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2008
lool
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by kokoye(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2008
I have two very eligible bachelor friends in this kind of dilemma as we speak - theyre short and hence dont want ladies who are too tall when compared to them.
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by HRhotness(f): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
i wont even look at a guy who isnt at least 3 inches taller than me
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

i wont even look at a guy who isnt at least 3 inches taller than me

That's becos you are short, tongue lipsrsealed

I'd say the same thing you just said though undecided

1 Like

Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by HRhotness(f): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
Ujujoan:

That's because you are short, tongue lipsrsealed

I'd say the same thing you just said though undecided

yeah 5' 6" is freakishly short for a girl innit? wink tongue
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by tope2000(f): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
It takes a confident man to date a girl that is taller than him cool

1 Like

Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
tope2000:

It takes a confident man to date a girl that is taller than him cool

Julius Agwu comes to mind.

For me though, I can't date someone shorter because I am a big ( embarassed). So to see me with a guy who is small and short? Nah! I don't want people asking if i'm his mother. grin
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by tope2000(f): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Julius Agwu comes to mind.

For me though, I can't date someone shorter because I am a big ( embarassed). So to see me with a guy who is small and short? Nah! I don't want people asking if i'm his mother. grin

rofl . . .
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

OOPS!!!

But a guy few inches shorter than that is definitely short. Which wouldnt be so if you were, say . . . 6' 5'' smiley smiley
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by chamotex(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
undecided
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
My guy must be atleast 6'0.
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by freakyy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
HR.hotness:

Did you call my name?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by spikedcylinder: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2008
Chamo, kilo se enu e? grin
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by chamotex(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Chamo, kilo se enu e? grin

i just tire o, whats wrong wiv tall girls. So becuzz some girlz are very tall they should commit suicide undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by frijos(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2008
I dont ever see/ myself dating a woman taller than me/ even if na the one when baba say we meant to be/ that na lyrics!

he no look or sound 9ice say i go dey "look up to my woman" while she dey "look down on me"

he no jell na, how una view am?

Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Gaminechic: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
@MICHELIN89

I know say them done give you power

You no need to dey use am send unneccesary messages.

This thread was a mistake and people posted in it, big deal

Tell whoever the Mod is, Delete am, wareva.

undecided undecided undecided, abeg no send any nonsense PM abeg, you MOD people ur own too dey too much o
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by sillyboy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
Most ladies will say they can't date a guy who is shorter in height than them . . . and the guys too will say they can't date a lady who's taller in height. Meanwhile, they are most likely to be saying the exact opposite of what they do. Most of the ladies dates "kukutes"

What guy will be looking at a lady's height at first sight or during a date when he has better "stuffs" to look at?. . . some stuffs like "bobbies" and "back-asles"
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Viktor1983(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2008
I can date a chick taller than me.
I'm 5"65 and ma chic's 5"9.
Wat a scene!
But she's hot so i don't mind the height.only thing is we cant kiss in public cos,

1 Like

Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by frijos(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2008
Pls don't say it!!!!
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by webman(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2008
@Poster,no big deal
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by na2day2(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2008
tall on wat standards? is it tall by the grace of high heeled shoes? na question i dey ask ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Gaminechic: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
Them never delete this thread?? undecided
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Vickade(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2008
why cant i date a taller lady? my babe is a bit taller dan me and we cope perfectly. im hot in bed, im romantic, go-getting, responsible, career-focused and fast-moving. even with her height and beauty, she worships me, and i respect her too. i will go beyond dating her to marriage. i dont tink there's a shit wrong in d arrangement. kaganiko?

lest i forget, pls remove dat 's' from your 'Gentlemens'. Hhun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by steve49ja(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
No i wouldnt want to cos i wont be happy like my girls alil shorter,
you know the bend to kiss thing not the stretch to kiss thing cool
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
Its rare to see someone taller than me.but i wouldnt mind.i don't send height.am down for anything tall,short,midget.

1 Like

Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by iz2much: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2008
I dont think so
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by steve49ja(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2008
pc guru:

Its rare to see someone taller than me.but i wouldnt mind.i don't send height.am down for anything tall,short,midget.
you must be kidding me
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by LilJ1: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2008
@poster, GENTLEMENS indeed!!! Are you in anyway related to TONDO?
Re: Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by steve49ja(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2008
hehehe cheesy
una no go kill person

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Impregnated Them Both Are 5 Months Pregnant Now All In The Same House / I Have This Thing For Married Women / She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.