Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy (2965 Views)

How Can An Introvert And Extrovert Have A Great Relationship? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
ERCROSS:

Sisi rogodo
Jeez... shocked
Wot a moniker...
ese o
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by KMTee(f): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Introverts are brilliant, calm, reserved, decent and romantic kiss

some extroverts are just lousy without any brain, they talk without thinking first, they constitute nuisance in class (the NFAs)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
handysuzy wat a name. I totally misread it(d handy part)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by handysuzy(f): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2014
shockwave91:
handysuzy wat a name. I totally misread it(d handy part)

Thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by adepiero: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
OP! thanks for this post. Its as if your talking about me smiley

may ur selling point never depreciate grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Teqqizz37(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lacomus:
Lol the guy that is always smiling and shining his teeth in your street ia a mad man oo grin grin
u dey make me laf oo
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
major466:

Among candidates for recruitment into the service, special attention is made to screen in Introverts. Of course Extroverts are also given attention but they will never get to top management like Head of CIA.

Leave mata. Na for only film way CIA and FBI work day sweet.

Bottom line is 90% of introverts are boring people. Are u one of dem?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Drilla(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Errmmm!!! What is "Extrovert guy"? If I may ask
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Teqqizz37:
u dey make me laf oo
no be lie nw , na mad person de smile anyhow "wink"
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by victorg8t(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Truth about me.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by tpiah11: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Are So Disrespectful. / Guys: How Many Ladies Did U Fvck This Year? / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.