Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1087 Views)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Professional Dancer And Daughter Of Late Afrobeat Musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bugzyberry(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: . by major466(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
God knows I will never set my eyes on a professional dancer. grin
Not that they're bad. I just can't date them.
Re: . by Princecalm(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Those type of people flirt very well and they don't see it as a wrong thing,and when you tell them they feel you want to deprive them of their freedom.It is as equal as dating an actress

1 Like

Re: . by Gooci(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
dating an actress/singer/dancer. nonoooo. Maximum is being a friend
Re: . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Seex time just think about the jerking up and down hmmm but still can't date them
Re: . by tobiboss(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Imo, it depends on the nature of the lady, if she has proven to be a slùt, i'd say don't go into that relationship, bt if you see her as a good girl, who's likely to not cheat, then give it a try, but don't go into it whole-heartedly
Re: . by GoodFaith: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
I had opportunity year age
In college as undergraduate
I just couldn't do it and had her phone number and set the date
I back out because , I felt I was taking a risk
She likely have crazy people following her
Re: . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dunno about y'all but I've always dreamed of dating a ballet dancer tongue
Re: . by Crocz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
She aint no dancer but sh*t she's hot! cry

Re: . by destante(f): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
hmm. Some professional dancers are actually "professional" about their work. That is, its jes their job and nothing more to it. But a few others get carried away which is understandable. Anyways, the buck doesn't stop with either the male or female dancers. Your girlfriend can be pro dancer and still stay faithful

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Not all professsional dancers are wayward, not all pull off their clothes because they wanna entertain people. Some dance cos they love dancing and its their talent.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
destante:
hmm. Some professional dancers are actually "professional" about their work. That is, its jes their job and nothing more to it. But a few others get carried away which is understandable. Anyways, the buck doesn't stop with either the male or female dancers. Your girlfriend can be pro dancer and still stay faithful

Now this is someone who just spoke my mind.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
destante:
Re: . by bugzyberry(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Those type of people flirt very well and they don't see it as a wrong thing,and when you tell them they feel you want to deprive them of their freedom.It is as equal as dating an actress

exactly u can't talk them outta it. Its dancing or nothing angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship / My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.