Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out (1019 Views)

My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect / Again, Yorubas Commit Crimes Using Igbo Names / Ayodeji Balogun, NOUN Students Commit Suicide After Saying Goodbye On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by Darkchild(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2006
Hey,

What crime would u commit if u knew no one would find out? Me, I think I would rob a bank!
Re: What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by gbengaijot(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2006
I guess None.
Re: What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by michy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2006
i ll go and kill Obj
Re: What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by DaHitler(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2006
I will kill IBB, Abdulsalamy, Mariam Babaginda, Abacha's Wife and male children above the age of 21. I will also kill all the Generals that served under IBB and Abacha's administration. I will then kill Gani all other southerners that LovePeddler themselves to the North. If at the end of the day, 10 million lay dead, thats not my problem. They deserve to die anyway.
Re: What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by iice(f): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hmmmm, if i bomb nations will ppl notice? grin grin
Re: What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by Ebano(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2006
I will go to abj and bomb both houses of assembly ( Reps and senate) in full session and pray all stealing politicians all rot in HELLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by bluenubian(f): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2006
rob the swiss bank

kidnap Bush

rape angelina jolie tonguenow that was jus bad
Re: What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by DaSlEek(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2006
I would Murder the So-called devil, grin
Re: What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out by CrazyMan(m): 1:20am On Jun 12, 2011
Till then.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Just Been Raped?were You Raped By That Uncle?report Here / BIZZARE: Lady Pours Faeces On Husband Snatcher In First Bank Of Nigeria / Woman Jailed For Life After Excising Husband's Di.ck (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.