Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Experience Observing The #nobraday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience Observing The #nobraday (2230 Views)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / #nobraday: 13th Of October / My Experience With Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
I woke up bright and early determined to fully participate in the #NoBraDay. It was a big deal for me because I'm quite busty (size D) and I've been glued to super-strong bras since JSS3.

I spent a few minutes in front of the mirror twisting this way and that way and trying to talk myself out of it, finally, I decided to just roll with it.

I put on a camisole to bring the girls together and for ''bounce control'', then I wore a loose chiffon top. Finally, I slipped my bra into my handbag as fail-safe (thank goodness).

The first problem started during the walk from the car park to the building, I had to go at snail-pace! I was very self-conscious and started sweating under-boobz. Hanging my laptop backpack on my shoulder didn't help matters because it was tightening the loose chiffon top so I had to carry it like a briefcase.

I entered the building, the lift was not working (na normal thing), I started the slow and laborious climb to the fifth floor. For convenience, I hung the bag back on my shoulder and was adjusting the girls when I almost walked into one cute guy like that who was going down the stairs embarassed embarassed
We exchanged the usual pleasantries but I noticed that his gaze kept going down (maybe he knew about today). To make matters worse, the embarrassment ( ) was making my tips misbehave. I quickly ended the conversation and moved on.

As soon as he moved out of sight, I grabbed my mammary glands in both hands and took the rest of the stairs at a run. Big mistake!!
I was out of breath when I walked into my unit and the huffing and puffing was causing some very unwanted chest movement cry cry multiple eyes immediately latched onto my poor girls, different mischievous grins started erupting from left and right, This was definitely not what I signed up for.

The last straw was when my Unit Head (who is considered the Pastor of the Unit) said "hmmm, you are looking ...tempted to touch" shocked shocked shocked shocked

I mumbled some incoherent words, grabbed my handbag, ran into the toilet and put on my faithful bra. Thus, my #nobraday ended before 0830hrs

I shall raise awareness some other way biko

embarassed embarassed embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Funjosh(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Look at you, so you cant just do without bra for a whole day

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hillarious
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel thy pain tongue
#Brafreeday

Checks if other workers have gone home,
Satisfied,moves to a corner cheesy
Removes jacket,unzips gown and pulls to the waist,unhooks bra cheesy
Holds two firm mangoes and starts catwalking tongue

Suddenly stops on sighting the gate man shocked
Runs to the back of a door,grabs gown and pulls up and zips
remembers the bra and quickly picks and wears on gown lipsrsealed
Quickly grabs jacket and covers the bra,
jacks handbag and runs.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by ogaofficer(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op your post will be very difficult for someone lyk me to understand, in the sense that i was wondering when the word GIRL become a synonym for b.... or there is something i dnt understand. It will be of great help if you can elaborate more about those GIRLZ uve been talking about. Priscaoge you must be a prophet but the reverse is the case. The op is a female and instead of asking for pix she did something else.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Big b....ooooobs ma favorite meal

1 Like

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by ogaofficer(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by priscaoge(f): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
ogaofficer:
Op your post will be very difficult for someone lyk me to understand, in the sense that i was wondering when the word GIRL become a synonym for b. . . . . or there is something i dnt understand. It will be of great help if you can elaborate more about those GIRLZ uve been talking about. Priscaoge you must be a prophet but the reverse is the case. The op is a female and instead of asking for pix she did something else.

Lmao cheesy!

Just relax my dear,bra day is not yet over. More threads are coming wink wink wink
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pictures or your bosoms are small as uda seed.
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by MissSlimbody(f): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:

Wetin u wan take the pictures do?
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by chaberry(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ok.
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Tallesty1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Just to confirm
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Odilafta:
Hillarious
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel thy pain tongue
#Brafreeday

Checks if other workers have gone home,
Satisfied,moves to a corner cheesy
Removes jacket,unzips gown and pulls to the waist,unhooks bra cheesy
Holds two firm mangoes and starts catwalking tongue

Suddenly stops on sighting the gate man shocked
Runs to the back of a door,grabs gown and pulls up and zips
remembers the bra and quickly picks and wears on gown lipsrsealed
Quickly grabs jacket and covers the bra,
jacks handbag and runs.
grin

grin grin grin grin grin God was about to answer the gateman's prayers

1 Like

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:

shocked shocked cheesy I will post pictures of my breasts on Nairaland when Abubakar Shekau obtains PhD
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hahahaha.... funny op grin
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
ogaofficer:
Op your post will be very difficult for someone lyk me to understand, in the sense that i was wondering when the word GIRL become a synonym for b.... or there is something i dnt understand. It will be of great help if you can elaborate more about those GIRLZ uve been talking about.

Haha, anyway synonyms for bosoms include:
assets
baps
bazongas
bazookas
bazooms
boobz
boobers
boobiez
bosoms
bristols
bust
cans
chesticles
cones
funbags
gazongas
girls
hooters
jugs
bosoms
lady lumps
mammaries
mammary glands
melons
norks
pair
rack
teats
tits
titters
titties
twins
Source: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wikisaurus:breasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by tsleazy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pics or adonbilivit
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Ezibless: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
See what you caused to yourself abi?

Nobody forced you to go barless before ooo.

Shey na bosom cancer awearness day...

Just wondering why nobody want to contract HIV on HIV/AIDS awearness day
#thinking out loud.

Abi no be the same thing
Hehehehehehehehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by ogaofficer(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
bestestgirl:

assets
baps
bazongas
bazookas
bazooms
boobz
boobers
boobiez
bosoms
bristols
bust
cans
chesticles
cones
funbags
gazongas
girls
hooters
jugs
bosoms
lady lumps
mammaries
mammary glands
melons
norks
pair
rack
teats
tits
titters
titties
twins
kai what is bossom, hw is it part of the body, hw do you explain that to a primary 3 kid? 4 melon my wife dae use am cook soup, jug we dey put water inside, bazooka na dat long thing wey shekau dey use destroy konduga and sambisa. Tell me hw they are relatd 2 our body parts. Waec,neco,jamb,sat and toefl suppose arrest you with this badt synonyms. . . Lmao. Efcc nd nafdac oya come and do the needful.
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
@poster,i don't know why we nigerians find it very difficult to adhere to simple instructions. Do not wear bra throughout today but u won't just obey. But i would have love to see those jugs of urs.
I am a sucker for boobies especially d cup size.
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by MrRhymes101(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
I spent all day at d balcony hoping my street babes will respect 2day n simply do d needful. But I didn't see anything, infact it appeared as though they wore double bras 2day mtcheeewww......I went back inside with my vaseline unused jare. See how I pictured 2day to be

1 Like

Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrRhymes101:
I spent all day at d balcony hoping my street babes will respect 2day n simply do d needful. But I didn't see anything, infact it appeared as though they wore double bras 2day mtcheeewww......I went back inside with my vasline unused jare. See how I pictured 2day to be

grin grin grin grin grin eyeah, sorry! we will try next year
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
ogaofficer:
kai what is bossom, hw is it part of the body, hw do you explain that to a primary 3 kid? 4 melon my wife dae use am cook soup, jug we dey put water inside, bazooka na dat long thing wey shekau dey use destroy konduga and sambisa. Tell me hw they are relatd 2 our body parts. Waec,neco,jamb,sat and toefl suppose arrest you with this badt synonyms. . . Lmao. Efcc nd nafdac oya come and do the needful.

cheesy cheesy cheesy 99% of those synonyms were most definitely coined by men
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by MrRhymes101(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin grin grin eyeah, sorry! we will try next year
No o! i wouldn't take ordinary sorry o! u guys have spoiled my day already. by d way i would have a girlfrnd by then so its gonna be a private #no bra day grin
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2014
lmfao
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by seangy4konji: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
Just like make up. Some can't do without it a day.sometimes I tell madam to follow me to the pub to watch football without bra just to have guys state and she is never shamed.

Thank your God you don't fall into the hands of a nudist boyfriend like me. U will expose it often.
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by Leadn(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2014
bestestgirl:
I woke up bright and early determined to fully participate in the #NoBraDay. It was a big deal for me because I'm quite busty (size D) and I've been glued to super-strong bras since JSS3.

I spent a few minutes in front of the mirror twisting this way and that way and trying to talk myself out of it, finally, I decided to just roll with it.

I put on a camisole to bring the girls together and for ''bounce control'', then I wore a loose chiffon top. Finally, I slipped my bra into my handbag as fail-safe (thank goodness).

The first problem started during the walk from the car park to the building, I had to go at snail-pace! I was very self-conscious and started sweating under-boobz. Hanging my laptop backpack on my shoulder didn't help matters because it was tightening the loose chiffon top so I had to carry it like a briefcase.

I entered the building, the lift was not working (na normal thing), I started the slow and laborious climb to the fifth floor. For convenience, I hung the bag back on my shoulder and was adjusting the girls when I almost walked into one cute guy like that who was going down the stairs embarassed embarassed
We exchanged the usual pleasantries but I noticed that his gaze kept going down (maybe he knew about today). To make matters worse, the embarrassment ( ) was making my tips misbehave. I quickly ended the conversation and moved on.

As soon as he moved out of sight, I grabbed my mammary glands in both hands and took the rest of the stairs at a run. Big mistake!!
I was out of breath when I walked into my unit and the huffing and puffing was causing some very unwanted chest movement cry cry multiple eyes immediately latched onto my poor girls, different mischievous grins started erupting from left and right, This was definitely not what I signed up for.

The last straw was when my Unit Head (who is considered the Pastor of the Unit) said "hmmm, you are looking ...tempted to touch" shocked shocked shocked shocked

I mumbled some incoherent words, grabbed my handbag, ran into the toilet and put on my faithful bra. Thus, my #nobraday ended before 0830hrs

I shall raise awareness some other way biko

embarassed embarassed embarassed

LOOOL.... Sorry for quoting the whole damned thing but this is super funny grin grin cheesy
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by melotreaah(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

assets
baps
bazongas
bazookas
bazooms
boobz
boobers
boobiez
bosoms
bristols
bust
cans
chesticles
cones
funbags
gazongas
girls
hooters
jugs
bosoms
lady lumps
mammaries
mammary glands
melons
norks
pair
rack
teats
tits
titters
titties
twins
LOL bestest toh badt
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by fuckerholic(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2015
Onlinebizexpert:
Big b....ooooobs ma favorite meal
Oohh mine too
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by fuckerholic(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2015
MissSlimbody:

To pm you and her
Re: My Experience Observing The #nobraday by fuckerholic(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2015
bestestgirl:

assets
baps
bazongas
bazookas
bazooms
boobz
boobers
boobiez
bosoms
bristols
bust
cans
chesticles
cones
funbags
gazongas
girls
hooters
jugs
bosoms
lady lumps
mammaries
mammary glands
melons
norks
pair
rack
teats
tits
titters
titties
twins
All these just for one single thing just for the sake of respecting it and not calling the names after you women will come to say men don't respect you

(1) (Reply)

Basic Things You Should Know About Infant Pneumonia As A Mother / Help! I am depressed. / How To Stop Stuttering And Stammering(stammerers Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.