Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? (816 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / What Has Happened To NN24 News Channel? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by CNNg: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Back in the days it used to be funny, interesting and very educating, but not anymore. This days it has become a so-so program. It's not funny anymore neither is it as engaging as it used to be. Back then it was only rivalled by superstory.

I think it needs rebranding. They should stop it for a while and relaunch it, maybe after a year. Who do you guys think?
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by Jinyjagz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
I disagree...I even watched yesterday and it wz interesting and educative...
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by DickDastardly(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
angry
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Front page material
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by ThatNova(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
That stuff got boring to me too. Dunno how they did it but they successfully killed my interest.
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by MillionDollars: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
08066995299 is their number

call them
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by CNNg: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
ThatNova:
That stuff got boring to me too. Dunno how they did it but they successfully killed my interest.

(1) (Reply)

Live Feed: Day 25 / Popular Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Needs N3.5 Million For Surgery / What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.