Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads (19723 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari / EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by tobechukwuka(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2014
OPEN APPEAL TO PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

MR. PRESIDENT, PLEASE TELL WHOEVER THAT IS RESPONSIBLE TO PAY DISENGAGE AND RETIRED EX NITEL STAFF THEIR GRATUITY AND PENDIONS. THESE PENSIONERS AND DISENGAGE STAFF HAVE WENT TO COURT AND THEY WON THE CASE IN THE COURT THAT THE MONEY SHOULD BE PAYED TO THEM. THE GOVERNMENT KEEP PROMISING TO PAY AND GIVING THEM FALSE HOPE. ONE BLATANT LIE AFTER ANOTHER. HAVE THEY HAD NO HEART? DONT THEY HAVE HUMAN SYMPATHY AND THE FEAR OF GOD? THESE ARE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE DILIGENTLY SERVED NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION LIMITED (NITEL). IF THEY HAD EMBEZZLED FUNDS WHILE IN OFFICE THEN THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BOTHERED ABOUT THE LATE PAYMENT OF THEIR DISENGAGE AND PENSIONS. BUT THEY HAVE NO OTHER SOURCE OF INCOME. MANY ARE SICK AND CANNOT AFFORD HOSPITAL BILLS. SOME OF THEIR CHILDREN ARE STUCK AT HOME AS A RESULT OF THEIR FEES. MANY OF THEM ARE STARVING!!! BUT THOSE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY THIS MONEY AND THEIR EXECUTIVES ARE ENJOYING THE FINER THINGS OF LIFE, YOUR CHILDREN ARE WELL PROVIDED FOR WHILE THE EX NITEL STAFFS AND THEIR FAMILY SUFFER. UNLIKE MOST OF THOSE IN OFFICE TODAY, THEY WERE WORKERS WITH INTEGRITY. IS THIS HOW THEY ARE PAID FOR THEIR SERVICE? LET THEM PUT THEMSELF IN THE SHOE OF THESE EX NITEL STAFF AND PENSIONERS. IMAGINE YOURSELF NOT HAVING ACCESS TO FUNDS FOR YOUR UPKEEP FOR 5 FULL YEARS OR BETTER STILL IMAGINE YOUR OWN AGED PARENTS GOING THROUGH SUCH AN ORDEAL. IMAGINE YOUR OWN CHILDREN ASKING YOU POCKET MONEY OR SCHOOL FEES AND YOU ARE HELPLESS. THOSE WITHOLDING THIS PAYMENT, ARE YOU SO WICKED? IF YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN COME OUT AND DEFEND YOURSELF. YOU MAY NEVER GET TO READ THIS AND EVEN IF YOU DO IT MAY HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR DEAD CONSCIENCE. BUT REMEMBER THAT THE TEARS, PAIN AND ANGRY VOICE OF EX NITEL STAFFS AND PENSIONERS ARE BEING RAISED AGAINST YOU. AND EVENTUALLY THE WRATH OF GOD SHALL FALL UPON THOSE RESPONSIBLE IF THEY CONTINUED THIS WICKEDNESS.
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN, PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOD WE SERVE INTERVENE IN THIS MATTER. WE NIGERIANS KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A WONDERFULL VISION FOR THIS COUNTRY, YOU HAVE A LARGE HEART FOR THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA. ONLY THAT YOUR AIDES ARE CORRUPT. PLEASE DONT ALLOWED THEM TO DAMAGE YOUR GOOD REPUTATION.
NIGERIANS ARE SO GRATEFULL FOR YOUR TIRELESS EFFORTS IN CONTAINING THIS EBOLA EPIDEMICS THAT BESIEGE OUR DEAR GREAT COUNTRY IN RECENT TIME. NOW NIGERIA ARE EBOLA FREE COUNTRY. THAT IS WHY NIGERIANS WANT YOU BACK FOR 2ND TENURE TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND.
SIR MANY OF THESE DISENGAGE EX NITEL STAFF AND PENSIONERS HAVE DIED. MUST WE WAIT TILL MORE FOLLOW? MUST THIS BE PLIGHT OF PENSIONERS IN NIGERIA? FOR THEM TO BE ABANDONED TO STARVE AFTER SERVING THEIR FATHERLAND? MUST WE REMAIN SILENT?
MR. PRESIDENT PLEASE INTERVENE!!! THEY HAVE CRIED AND BEGGED TO NO AVAIL. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE TREATMENT OF THIS DISENGAGE EX NITEL STAFFS AND PENSIONERS AND LET THE MERCY AND GRACE OF GOD TOUCH YOU TO INTERVENE. THANK YOU SIR!
FROM A CONCERNED NIGERIAN
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by erayo2GCA(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2014
See fo.ol praising T A Orji an epitome of corruption.

Sai Buhari..live from uyo in AKS

1 Like

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by maestroferddi: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Even after the guy you quoted made you see reasons why pdp is unfit and cancerious you are still here ranting. It shows you are not ready to learn. Why not drop tribal politics and give the other party a chance? I know is a question of decision, but decision and chioces should be base on sound wisdom and not sentiment.
Some of you guys make me laugh. I like millions of other Nigerians are not beholden to Jonathan or the PDP.

However, the nub of the matter is that after careful consideration, I don't see the propriety of risking our commonwealth on what is largely a different horde of political opportunists.

We all desire change but no sensible man seeks change for the sake of change. You weigh the pros and cons before launching out into uncharted territory.

Suffices to say that the opposition as presently constituted will not get Nigeria out of the woods. The moment we get a credible alternative, people like me will be at the forefront of the vanguard for change.

Right now, it will only cost so much to achieve the critical mass of looting for another posse of kleptomaniacs masquerading as saints.
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
podosci:

what nonsesnse talk, how can PDP summon a minister,,,,,i though it was only the national assembly and President that have that power......was it PDP that appointed him?
as a party dt gave dem d osition pdp. Has the right to summon him and even the pdp for querry
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by austinvsb1(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2014
maestroferddi:
I am not sure if anybody is co-ercing you to vote against your conscience.

Your opinion is yours and in all probability you are entitled to it.

Whether the majority of Nigerians hold the same opinion is a different matter entirely.

The disparate forces will coalesce next year to determine who gets the bragging rights.

In the mean time, hold your peace.

All other things being equal, PDP will loose the presidentials come 2015! Nigerians are frustrated and tired..!!! do you not live in this same country?? Are you in anyway pleased with the state of things here??

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by crown777(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Joke of the year
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by austinvsb1(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2014
maestroferddi:
Some of you guys make me laugh. I like millions of other Nigerians are not beholden to Jonathan or the PDP.

However, the nub of the matter is that after careful consideration, I don't see the propriety of risking our commonwealth on what is largely a different horde of political opportunists.

We all desire change but no sensible man seeks change for the sake of change. You weigh the pros and cons before launching out into uncharted territory.

Suffices to say that the opposition as presently constituted will not get Nigeria out of the woods. The moment we get a credible alternative, people like me will be at the forefront of the vanguard for change.

Right now, it will only cost so much to achieve the critical mass of looting for another posse of kleptomaniacs masquerading as saints.

Obviously this guy is paid to do this..prolly writes from inside aso rock seff.. I mean u r d only one here trying to defend this generally agreed inept president. Even if the opposition is as bad u jst claimed (which I so highly doubt), I and other nigerians alike are ready to give them the benefit of the doubt.. It can't get worse than this present administration, can it?

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by maestroferddi: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2014
austinvsb1:

All other things being equal, PDP will loose the presidentials come 2015! Nigerians are frustrated and tired..!!! do you not live in this same country?? Are you in anyway pleased with the state of things here??
Let the electorates decide by next year.
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by maestroferddi: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2014
austinvsb1:

Obviously this guy is paid to do this..prolly writes from inside aso rock seff.. I mean u r d only one here trying to defend this generally agreed inept president. Even if the opposition is as bad u jst claimed (which I so highly doubt), I and other nigerians alike are ready to give them the benefit of the doubt.. It can't get worse than this present administration, can it?
Muster your resources and let the two forces meet at the battlefield.

In politics, talent is not necessarily enough...
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by BOAR: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
maestroferddi:
Muster your resources and let the two forces meet at the battlefield.

In politics, talent is not necessarily enough...

Dude, I don't know how old you are, but let me tell you one thing for sure.

Presently, the FG is borrowing externally at an alarming rate, with likelihood of not stopping soon because of the violent drops in the prices of crude oil.

Meanwhile, some of these loans have moratorium ranging from 10 - 25 years, meaning these old men are not collecting the loans to repay, but shifting the liabilities on you and I to pay for what we didn't spend. Someone, somehow just have to put a leash on this unjustifiable plundering and profligacy going on.

But it always beat sound reasoning when Nigerian youths mortgage their future happiness, peace of mind and national pride for crumbs from these present useless governments under phony and fraudulent groups like TAN, and sometimes on the basis of primordial sentiments of ethnicity and religion.

Youths are selling their future for next to nothing in this country.

6 Likes

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by maestroferddi: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2014
austinvsb1:

You stand ignored as per allegation of my being paid.
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by obailala(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
timilehing:
Is Aba-Owerri road in Onitsha not a federal road?? There's no federal dual lane road in South-East that's in poor condition.
What is this one talking about?...
What you have just written,
1. Is that a typo?
2. Is it sarcasm?
3. Are you just trying too hard to sound silly?

Please tell me it's either 1 or 2
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by maestroferddi: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
BOAR:

Dude, I don't know how old you are, but let me tell you one thing for sure.

Presently, the FG is borrowing externally at an alarming rate, with likelihood of not stopping soon because of the violent drops in the prices of crude oil.

Meanwhile, some of these loans have moratorium ranging from 10 - 25 years, meaning these old men are not collecting the loans to repay, but shifting the liabilities on you and I to pay for what we didn't spend. Someone, somehow just have to put a leash on this unjustifiable plundering and profligacy going on.

But it always beat sound reasoning when Nigerian youths mortgage their future happiness and peace of mind for crumbs from these present useless governments under phony groups like TAN, and sometimes on the basis of primordial sentiments of ethnicity and religion.

Youths are selling their future for next to nothing in this country.
Whilst truism that the wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the age of Methusaleh holds true, take it on good authority that I am older than you.

Please provide link or source of the excess expenditure and any other extra-budgetary extravagance of the government.

Let us know Nigeria's balances in foreign reserves account, Sovereign Wealth Fund, Excess Crude Account and other accounts between when this present administration took office and now.

Speak with facts and figures and not Ojuelegba under-bridge banter and propaganda.
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by sammyxxcashh: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Piqued by the deplorable state of federal roads in the South East geopolitical zone, the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, said it would summon the Minister of Works, Chief Mike Onolememe to “revisit all federal roads in the zone.”
The national Publicity Secretary of PDP and the
leader of the party’s Publicity and Evaluation
Committee, Chief Olisa Metu, dropped the hint
while fielding questions from journalists
yesterday in Umuahia, Abia State, after the
committee’s facility tour of some project sites
in the state.
Metu expressed dismay over the poor condition
of federal roads in Aba in particular as well as
other parts of the South East, and assured that
the party would mandate the Works’ Minister to
undertake a tour of all federal roads in the
zone for first hand information on their
condition with a view to fixing them.
He noted that although some of the federal
roads in the state were being rehabilitated,
much needed to be done to make them
passable and give the people more sense of
belonging.
Metu restated the commitment of the Goodluck
Jonathan-led administration to improve on the
welfare of the people of the zone and assured
that very soon the woes of commuters and
motorists in the zone would be a thing of the
past.
He also applauded the efforts of Governor
Theodore Orji who he said had raised he bar of
governance through identifiable legacy projects
which have direct bearing on the people.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-to-summon-minister-over-poor-state-of-federal-roads/

"He also applauded the efforts of Governor
Theodore Orji who he said had raised the bar of
which have direct bearing on the people."

GEJ romance with TA Orji will cost him the second term bid....
because abians are expieriencing infrastructural decay since his wicked regime.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Lordlexyy: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2014
maestroferddi:

We have a party that over 15yrs has held us to ransome. Despite your views which place us on a hopeless pedestral, i yet opined that another party be given a chance to provide the needed political competition that could thrive the needed economic change. Our collective resolve should be to put an end to the lay back manipulative practice of the pdp.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by BOAR: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2014
maestroferddi:
Whilst truism that the wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the age of Methusaleh holds true, take it on good authority that I am older than you.

Please provide link or source of the excess expenditure and any other extra-budgetary extravagance of the government.

Let us know Nigeria's balances in foreign reserves account, Sovereign Wealth Fund, Excess Crude Account and other accounts between when this present administration took office and now.

Speak with facts and figures and not Ojuelegba under-bridge banter and propaganda.

I will allow the snide remark in your last sentence slide.

However, unless you wish to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich will you not agree that the external reserves was almost wiped off by this administration in the first few months of power, just to buy up and silent those showing opposition.

Was was RDAS exchange rate and inter-bank rate prior to this goverment coming and what are the rates now?

Was was our national reserves and what is it now?

What was our national debt profile before this goverment and what it is now? Where are the tangible investments these reserves went into?

What was the average price of crude oil since this government took power and what was it before the coming of the govt?

Do these findings and come back to tell us why you still want to keep this ineptitude government in power at all cost.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by maestroferddi: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2014
BOAR:

I will allow the snide remark in your last sentence slide.

However, unless you wish to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich will you not agree that the external reserves was almost wiped off by this administration in the first few months of power, just to buy up and silent those showing opposition.

Was was RDAS exchange rate and inter-bank rate prior to this goverment coming and what are the rates now?

Was was our national reserves and what is it now?

What was our national debt profile before this goverment and what it is now? Where are the tangible investments these reserves went into?

What was the average price of crude oil since this government took power and what was it before the coming of the govt?

Do these findings and come back to tell us why you still want to keep this ineptitude government in power at all coast.
Oga, stop vacillating from one point to the other and do something constructive.

It wasn't me that asked you to broach economic indices in which you are obviously not well-versed.

Now that your deliberate falsehood has been laid bare, I expect you to do the needful and log in the time to prove your convictions.

Oga don't beg the question because the burden of proof situates with you.
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2014
BOAR:

After 15 years in power, I'm not ready to give PDP the benefit of doubt, I will rather give the opposition such benefit.

I perfectly understand that all politicians are virtually the same, and that is the same reason I want to give the opposition the benefit of doubt in the next four years to achieve mainly two things:

Sprout competition, which brings enhanced performance, the PDP is too comfortable and therefore taking Nigerians for granted.

Secondly, bring about real democracy whereby a party knows that lack of performance will always earn it a red card from the people.

These are germane issues that PDP doesn't want Nigerians to understand.
Post of the week. Very well written.

4 Likes

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by BOAR: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2014
maestroferddi:
Oga, stop vacillating from one point to the other and do something constructive.

It wasn't me that asked you to broach economic indices in which you are obviously not well-versed.

Now that your deliberate falsehood has been laid bare, I expect you to do the needful and log in the time to prove your convictions.

Oga don't beg the question because the burden of proof situates with you.

Lmao. grin grin

Your tactics are worn out and outdated.

You miscalculated by throwing economics into the debate. It's the world worst kept secret that this administration is the most useless in term of economics, both fiscal and monetary.

It's a non-debatable fact.
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by podosci(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nwachukwu1986:
as a party dt gave dem d osition pdp. Has the right to summon him and even the pdp for querry
After the querry, what next? Does PDP have the power to remove a serving minister?
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Bimpe29: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Summon or what? Care free political dealers. What would that lead to? Even though, they are not plying those bad Roads, they sometimes aware of the deplorable conditions of almost all Federal Roads by the outcry of helpless masses. You can imagine the present conditions of our Road Network, without any alternative means of transportation. The Rail is not fully back, the Water is not nationwide, the Air is exorbitant & somehow unsafe. Yet the Government has not been doing enough to ameliorate the masses' plight, nor is it doing anything to facilitate their patronage in other means available. Thus, Nigeria has been turned into a Nation of Meism, only me and my family! The Leaders are no longer protecting or promoting the common interest of the Followers.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
courage54:
With just few days into the general election, is now they want to summon the innocent minister who has been performing excellently well in other regions. I wonder when my eastern brothers and sisters will stop their leaders from playing with their head during electioneering period, why didn't they summon the minister since 2011 to 2013 why now? Your leaders have sold your right for a pot of porridge. The most painful part is that instead of them to hold their leaders accountable and demand for good leadership and the good dividend of democracy, they will be pokenosing into other regions affairs who are already doing well while their own region rot to the dustbin.

But all I no is that come 2015 Buhari will be the next Nigeria president because For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Why Buhari? Whats wrong with Fasola? Its your like that keeps repeating the same thing over and over, you know Buhari will fail yet you insist on putting him up, when you have Fasola that atleast have 50/50 chance of making it.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Lordlexyy: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
BOAR:

Lmao. grin grin

Your tactics are worn out and outdated.

You miscalculated by throwing economics into the debate. It's the world worst kept secret that this administration is the most useless in term of economics, both fiscal and monetary.

It's a non-debatable fact.
Boar, you are surely the boss. Why expending much energy engaging a politica 'nepius' when you could use it more resourcefully. Obviously, the guy is dull of learning and further engagement gives him feeling of importance. This could pass for stooge who are always learning but never coming to an understand. I mean, which brainer would want to argue the worsening situation the present party has plunged the masses. My consolation is learning from intelligent folks like you who still stand by the truth and make effort to express it, not enemies of the state whose fulfillment is sentimental views to attract likes from their kind.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by ransomed: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Campaign strategy to pacify people in that region and to raise their hope for imaginary projects. If Olisa meets you, please go to your spiritual head or counsellor to cleanse of deceit.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Fellonigerians: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Piqued by the deplorable state of federal roads in the South East geopolitical zone, the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, said it would summon the Minister of Works, Chief Mike Onolememe to “revisit all federal roads in the zone.”
The national Publicity Secretary of PDP and the
leader of the party’s Publicity and Evaluation
Committee, Chief Olisa Metu, dropped the hint
while fielding questions from journalists
yesterday in Umuahia, Abia State, after the
committee’s facility tour of some project sites
in the state.
Metu expressed dismay over the poor condition
of federal roads in Aba in particular as well as
other parts of the South East, and assured that
the party would mandate the Works’ Minister to
undertake a tour of all federal roads in the
zone for first hand information on their
condition with a view to fixing them.
He noted that although some of the federal
roads in the state were being rehabilitated,
much needed to be done to make them
passable and give the people more sense of
belonging.
Metu restated the commitment of the Goodluck
Jonathan-led administration to improve on the
welfare of the people of the zone and assured
that very soon the woes of commuters and
motorists in the zone would be a thing of the
past.
He also applauded the efforts of Governor
Theodore Orji who he said had raised he bar of
which have direct bearing on the people.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-to-summon-minister-over-poor-state-of-federal-roads/

Instead of advising their legislators to carry out their oversight functions, they are overstepping their boundaries... To top it all off, they are applauding the efforts of Theodore Orji... How many federal roads dey Aba sef??

1 Like

Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by muktarmtt(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
because elections is on d corner u r talking abt road now nd d funny ting is PDP dat summon d minister not FG dey most b kiddin, don't worry wen we vote u out u go knw waz up, let APC come nd continued d rest.
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Olaolufred(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
[size=18pt] PEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEE.
DECIEVING NIGERIANS SINCE 1999.[/size]
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by Olaolufred(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
muktarmtt:
because elections is on d corner u r talking abt road now nd d funny ting is PDP dat summon d minister not FG dey most b kiddin, don't worry wen we vote u out u go knw waz up, let APC come nd continued d rest.

[size=18pt] ARE NIGERIANS THAT WISE?[/size]
Re: PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads by juman(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt] PEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEE.
DECIEVING NIGERIANS SINCE 1999.[/size]

Yeah.

That party has failed the people of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege / Army Names Onyema Nwachukwu As New Spokesperson / Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.