Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber (5018 Views)

I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment Can I Make With 30000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by potoki: 3:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Pls give me(bisolent@gmail.com) proper info abt d fx acct management n d contact oe d fx acct manager u r using. Thank u
bigdot1759:
u knw what, 2 things involve, 1stly search 4 Abiola macauly or ogunleye oluwakayode emmanuel, he manage forex account, though he's not d one managing mine 4now but 'll still do biz wit him & d person managing mine earn 80% last month & 2dly it'll be gr8 if u can go in2 importation of electronics gadget 4rm china's aliexpress.com(direct shipping 2naija & payment via ur master/visa card) or ebay using shippyme.com 4shipping fast
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by bylander(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014
Are you ready to access some real internet cash
strategies that will generate a full time
income; working from your home computer?

Get Started
here>>> http://www.naijanetbiz.com/awodele

I doubt it's potential when i was introduced
to IMPORTATION BUSINESS few years ago.

Now i earn over N60,000 monthly
from this simple and prestigious
online IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

If you aren't a doubting Thomas,
you will surely check on the
reasonable illustrations i created
here>> http://www.naijanetbiz.com/awodele

See you in there.
Thanks.
Babafemi
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
sidraah11:

Please explain further
stay away from bet on market unless ur ready to gamble with ur hard earned money.
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by Jadela(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
You might want to try this out:

www.youcanmakeprofit.info
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by cheksem: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2014
sidraah11:
Just looking out for good and legitimate ideas instead of allowing the cash to sit idle in the bank.

Please help out tanks

call me at this for a legitimate business
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by baldeagle: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mowyo:

I know a biz you can do wth that money and get between 60 to 100 percent profit by the end of the next big muslim holiday.

Let me have your email if you got interest.

I am also in the same situation. What can I do with N500k that will yield double within the next 3 months? My email is akinoduekun@yahoo.com
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by oshimiliego: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
sidraah11:
Just looking out for good and legitimate ideas instead of allowing the cash to sit idle in the bank.

Please help out tanks

visit www.forexcake.com and your problem is over
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
sidraah11:

Please help out tanks

Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/2888929/jatropha-bio-diesel-business-invest-earn-big/2#42928291
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber by Futureinvestors(m): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2017
sidraah11:

Please help out tanks

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lara Bot App! Is It Reliable & Sustainable? / Architecture And Building Constructional Works / Best Way To Earn Airtime Or Cash To Ur Bank Acct Without Paying A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.