Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome (2417 Views)

Any Information About Flights From Lagos To Asaba & The Cost / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? / Errors Some Students Have Made About Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by iyeayo(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2008
Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by sexyLeamon(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
girl take it easy I do not want you to be ban wink
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by iyeayo(f): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

girl take it easy I do not want you to be ban wink

what have I done wrong? do I have any problems with you please?

I think you have replied to the wrong thread.
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by sexyLeamon(f): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
you are really hilarious cheesy you make me look stupid embarassed you have modify it anyway much better cheesy
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by iyeayo(f): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

you are really hilarious cheesy you make me look stupid embarassed you have modify it anyway much better cheesy

wink I am fine since you are fine, the dogs are still there tongue tongue grin
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by sexyLeamon(f): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2008
ride on nothing do you I will be more careful with you now grin
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by iyeayo(f): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
;d
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by shotster50(m): 2:35am On Nov 13, 2008
They do not issue student visas, instead it is a Temporary Residence Permit for the intended course duration. Also you need to make sure the school you intend to study in is licensed by their immigration. You dont necessarily have to get it in Nigeria.
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by balash(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
Una get problem, if only u saying the truth you dont need any fucking visa to ghana, u can get there by road with only 7k ut make sure u hold money make u no go enter gbegeh ooo been in ghana once its a nice place to be ciao,
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by shotster50(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
You do not need a visa for Ghana with a West African passport, but you are only allowed 3 months visa free after which you are expected to go and endorse it with the relevant visa. I schooled in Ghana a bit so I know.
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by kooldamsel(f): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2008
@shotster
I would like to know more about schooling in Ghana
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by shotster50(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2008
It really depends on what kind of study you want to apply for i.e (Degrees, I.T Diplomas leading to Degrees abroad,) If you want to do the Uni thing, the search for University of Legon and other unis in Ghana. For I.T programs, you have IPMC and Aptech. I personally recommend IPMC because that's where studied and also they have a growing Nigerian population.
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by busybein: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2008
hmm
Re: Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome by kooldamsel(f): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2008
@shotster50
I'ld really like to have a chat with you.My yahoo chat id is kooldamsel06.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Norway: Urgent Please / ......is There Any Nigerians In Oman? / Dubai Or Abu Dhabi? Nigerians And Their Love For The UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.