Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? (2280 Views)

Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by debughu: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ poster,
guy ,no gawk urself,na christmas dey come sooo.
na 5000 dollars no be naira ooo.
if u like go do mumu tell bank manager,
na tokunbo car u want buy for the manager wife so.
be smart,no dulling
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by smurf(f): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
lolz grin
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by iyeayo(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
why dont you try and contact the person the deposited the money? Maybe its your money but you have memory loss.
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by sexyiyke(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
if it is true,contact me and give me the money
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by whatever90(f): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2008
I'm not telling u to spend it or report or watsoever

but blive me this might be a blessing in disguise,u may never know

a man from my village happened to be taxi driver,anyways d man has been through a lot,suffered and poverty has really dealt with him silly,until the day he carried a white man from d airport in lagos,and dropped him off at one hotel,d man thanked him gave him his name and contact details,but at d back of d car ,there was a brief case he left behind,this man did not see it until the nxt morning because he dropped d man very late in d night,d idiot showed his wife,and d wife tld them to just keep it and see what happens,d man refused took d money went to the hotel and d hotel attendant said ,nobody has louged into tis hotel for like 2 wks now ,because everywhere was booked,d taxi driver was like naaasaa,its not possible that he dropped d white man here,and saw him enter talking to an attendant,attendant say no white man came here

this man took d money to the airport,and gave it to one of these custom officers,d sharp woman took d money and promised to return it to the owner,d woman took d money and resigned that day,nobody heard from her,this taxi man became so poor that to feed sef na wahala,until one day he met a mad man on d street,this mad man told him that why did he return d money,that that monexy was a blessing on his way because of all d suffer ,but that hes lost his opportunity and should not pray and ask for prosperity again,d taxi man died a wretched man

this might look like tales by moonlight to u,but my father told me this story when i was 16 years,which my mum too confirmed
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by chamotex(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2008
whatever90:

a man from my village happened to be taxi driver,anyways d man has been through a lot,suffered and poverty has really dealt with him silly,until the day he carried a white man from d airport in lagos,and dropped him off at one hotel,d man thanked him gave him his name and contact details,but at d back of d car ,there was a brief case he left behind,this man did not see it until the nxt morning because he dropped d man very late in d night,d idiot showed his wife,and d wife tld them to just keep it and see what happens,d man refused took d money went to the hotel and d hotel attendant said ,nobody has louged into tis hotel for like 2 wks now ,because everywhere was booked,d taxi driver was like naaasaa,its not possible that he dropped d white man here,and saw him enter talking to an attendant,attendant say no white man's came here

this man took d money to the airport,and gave it to one of these custom officers,d sharp woman took d money and promised to return it to the owner,d woman took d money and resigned that day,nobody heard from her,this taxi man became so poor that to feed sef na wahala,until one day he met a mad man on d street,this mad man told him that why did he return d money,that that monexy was a blessing on his way because of all d suffer ,but that hes lost his opportunity and should not pray and ask for properity again,d taxi man died a wretched man

this might look like tales by moonlight to u,but my father told me this story when i was 16 years,which my mum too confirmed

u too don dey write essay cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no know wetin d man dey complain for . . . . . . person wey suppose dey shopping mall dey price everything wey dey there.
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by whatever90(f): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2008
chamotex:

u too don dey write essay cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no know wetin d man dey complain for . . . . . . person wey suppose dey shopping mall dey price everything wey dey there.

u know say i no be essay writer grin i just remember d story of wetin my papa tell us wen we were younger
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by MrCrackles(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
whatever90:

u know say i no be essay writer grin i just remember d story of wetin my papa tell us when we were younger

you don TOP UP or SISTA WOMAN?! grin
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
whatever90:

a man from my village happened to be taxi driver,anyways d man has been through a lot,suffered and poverty has really dealt with him silly,until the day he carried a white man from d airport in lagos,and dropped him off at one hotel,d man thanked him gave him his name and contact details,but at d back of d car ,there was a brief case he left behind,this man did not see it until the nxt morning because he dropped d man very late in d night,d idiot showed his wife,and d wife tld them to just keep it and see what happens,d man refused took d money went to the hotel and d hotel attendant said ,nobody has louged into tis hotel for like 2 wks now ,because everywhere was booked,d taxi driver was like naaasaa,its not possible that he dropped d white man here,and saw him enter talking to an attendant,attendant say no white man's came here

this man took d money to the airport,and gave it to one of these custom officers,d sharp woman took d money and promised to return it to the owner,d woman took d money and resigned that day,nobody heard from her,this taxi man became so poor that to feed sef na wahala,until one day he met a mad man on d street,this mad man told him that why did he return d money,that that monexy was a blessing on his way because of all d suffer ,but that hes lost his opportunity and should not pray and ask for properity again,d taxi man died a wretched man

@ Taxi Driver

What an Idiot.

@ Poster

Dont be a Taxi driver.
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by whatever90(f): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Taxi Driver

What an Idiot.

that is ehn my brother,i no fit type d whole story na just summary,this taxi man(r.i.p)died a wretched man,he went to the hotel,hotel attendant say no white man don come here ,say d rooms r fully booked,and d attendant was d same person on duty d same night d whiteman went in there oo,na so this man carry briefcase filled wt dollars go return for airport,the woman wey him give carry d money run immediately

d man sef lived in agboju(lagosians go know there) till him die
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2008
I was watching who wants to be a millioniare Nigeria oneday and this was a special episode titled

"Who deserves to be a millioniare".

On this show, they were bringing in Nigerians who had done extraordinary stuffs to play.

Their was a fellow they brought in who apparently found an insane amount of money on the street (It was even in dollars or pounds) and returned it. The annoying part was that the owners of the money were forigners and the reward they gave him was not even up to 10,000 Naira. The amount he found was incredible and it was in those days when exchange rate of dollar was like 50 sumtihn naira or even less. That guy should be living large now, but he just had to be an idiot. Sad.
And he is still as poor as he was. cry cry
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by iceland(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

a man from my village happened to be taxi driver,anyways d man has been through a lot,suffered and poverty has really dealt with him silly,until the day he carried a white man from d airport in lagos,and dropped him off at one hotel,d man thanked him gave him his name and contact details,but at d back of d car ,there was a brief case he left behind,this man did not see it until the nxt morning because he dropped d man very late in d night,d idiot showed his wife,and d wife tld them to just keep it and see what happens,d man refused took d money went to the hotel and d hotel attendant said ,nobody has louged into tis hotel for like 2 wks now ,because everywhere was booked,d taxi driver was like naaasaa,its not possible that he dropped d white man here,and saw him enter talking to an attendant,attendant say no white man came here

this man took d money to the airport,and gave it to one of these custom officers,d sharp woman took d money and promised to return it to the owner,d woman took d money and resigned that day,nobody heard from her,this taxi man became so poor that to feed sef na wahala,until one day he met a mad man on d street,this mad man told him that why did he return d money,that that monexy was a blessing on his way because of all d suffer ,but that hes lost his opportunity and should not pray and ask for prosperity again,d taxi man died a wretched man

Hmmmmm but with me this could be different!
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by sexyiyke(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
: wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
i think u want the money.you are just pulling our legs broooooooooooooo
Re: What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account? by iceland(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
sexyiyke:

: wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
i think u want the money.you are just pulling our legs broooooooooooooo
Of course I do! What do you expect?I just dont want it to backfire!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help. Can I Recieve Adsense Payment With GT Bank Savings Account / Where To Buy Bale Of Grade "A" Uk Used Shoes And Cloth / Hotel (short-time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.